"Go To Hell" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 6, 2007.

1. Toots

Toots Pathologist

I've only seen Ronnie for a couple of minutes and already she is a pain in the a**. Why do tptb think more is better? She looks like she's in high school.

2. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

I really like the gritty, dark feel to this episode.

3. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Lot's of nice CSI (guy) arm muscle definition shots in this episode...Greggo, Nick, and Warrick. Niiiiice way to cap off an evening.

4. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

this episode kept me glued, it was sooo good.

5. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Really liked this ep. Totally felt like previous eps, which is what I've been waiting for.

Poor Catherine, though... Aw, my heart totally broke for her at the end of the ep.

I was kind of confused about the whole Sara's case thing.. But that's alright. It's probably just me anyway.

6. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Wow, this was a really powerful episode! It was really good, and I enjoyed the whole team working together to solve this case, including Archie.

I felt sorry for the girl, then angry, then sorry again. The writers really did a good job this time.

7. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

another episode focused on gsr next week, please don't turn this back to season 6/7.

8. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I was actually a bit disappointed in this episode. I was expecting more from it. They kept saying it would be creepiest CSI ever. I've seen creepier. And that girl...she reminded me so much of Natalie.

I kind of like Ronnie.

Previews made me almost not want to watch next week.

9. CSI247

CSI247 Hit and Run

I may have missed it, but did we ever find out what happened to the homeless man? Or are we just meant to assume it was police brutality?

10. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

I agree, from the previews, I'm debating with myself whether or not I want to tune in next week. *shudders*

Anyhoo, that Amy girl reminded me of Natalie too. Strange episode, but not the creepiest, in my opinion. It was an alright episode, not the best, not the worst; just... okay.

I think we're just meant to assume it was police brutality. At least that's the impression I got.

11. Grizzom

Grizzom Witness

She reminded me of Hannah! I actually liked it. But why do they have it in for preteen girls?

I wonder if she was poisoned by mutant bees. The promos did say that the crime rate was going up. Maybe they will have an X Files inspired arc, and the bees will be the MCSK of this season.

OT, I also watch Ghost Whisperer and just last season, they had an arc where a wasp or bee was one of the signs of the evil spirits, and the main character (Jennifer Love Hewitt) was frequently being stalked by an evil bee (among other things) at the beginning or end of the show. Tonight's show's end with Grissom reminded me of that. Is that a tail fin I see?

Finally, for anti-GSR's like myself, I propose we adopt the Reverend's opening sermon as a slogan: "We are not GOING to hell. We are in hell NOW."

Just kidding. Sort of. Seriously, I think there was a similar line in The Stand, which ended up with LV being blown to smithereens.

Which reminds me, what did you think of Grissom saying "The world will end some day." and Sara's reaction?

ETA: And about Sara/Ronnie's case, don't forget the bee some guy stepped on in the alley. Probably the bee dunnit.

And I liked Ronnie. I liked her reactions to Sara's, shall we say, brusqueness, or some other word beginning with b. I shall close now.

12. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Have to agree...I didn't feel the eppy!...Good to see a team effort, but that was about it.

I thought Ronnie was ok aswell....tormenting Sara...kinda amusing....but she really didn't serve much purpose in that eppy, other then being introduced.

hmm......another relationship related episode next week!!....I just don't know...

13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

hey yeah that is a good question

I'm kinda intrigued by next week but I could right away hear the anti-GSRs groaning lol

I also think Roni is just supposed to be with Sara on swingshift...don't see her hooking up with Grissom.

Nice Warrick scene hehe *drools*

yeah poor Cath :(

14. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I found the whole episode just really jumbled and confusing.

What did the exorcism have to do with anything, other than to fulfill the need for the usual early-in-the-season religion ep? The boyfriend came... when, again? How did the mom get tied up? What did the hooker have to do with it?

I don't know. Maybe I need to watch it again, but the bee connection seems odd. Are they saying that there are killer bees out there, and that's what's making everyone go crazy?

Why was Catherine surprised she was 12? Was she 12?

It just seemed to randomly jump around and I just couldn't seem to follow.

15. gsr_rulz

gsr_rulz Hit and Run

Wow! Totally cool ep. Nice mix of everyone. Don't really like Ronnie (she's annoying, but I think that's the point). I'm not so sure what the outcome of Sara's case was...they didn't elaborate whether the police were out of line or not.

I'm a romantic, so I'm all for next week's episode.

Poor, Catherine (having to witness the girls death). She looked so sad at the end.