Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo #10

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Wojo, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Greg told Nick that when he was a kid he used to make bombs.

Nick: "When I was a kid, we make go-karts from trays and lawnmower motors"

Greg: "When I was I kid I made bombs, little ones"

2. Leftyguitar

Leftyguitar Police Officer

Loved that comment, although the first time that watched it I wasn't sure that I'd heard right. LOL It was great to see GReggo acting like himself again after last season, and the look he and Nick shared before chasing Hot Rod made me laugh. The two of them haven't worked a case together for a while.

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I just loved how he said the bombs comment so casually and Nick's expression on his face when he did say it. It was so funny.

4. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Nick was so cute when cute little Greg said that about making little bombs as a kid. He knows Greg so well and just appreciates the kookiness of his buddy.

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I hope we see Greg working with Nick a lot more in future eps, Nick seems to bring out the quirkiness/zaniness in Greg more than anyone else.

6. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Yes, I agree. When they are together, they bring out the playful side of each other.

I also hope that we see more Greg and Nick working (or playing) together. They are both pleasing to the eye, not to mention a good working team. In fact, I'd rather see Greg working with Nick more than any of the other members of the team.

7. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Greggo is still in the elimination challenge, please go vote to help him out and win this round!! Thanks! :)

8. Dizzney

Yeah I love Greg working with Nick. I think my second choice is Grissom then Catherine for him to work with.

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Me too I love it when Greg works with Grissom, they play off each other really well. Like in KKBB, and Spellbound. I think they are working together this week. I like to see more of him and Catherine, I like Sara & Greg too but I'm sick of seeing them together all the time.

10. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Grissom is my second favorite choice to work with Greg, after Nick. The only thing with Grissom is, I wish he'd start treating Greg with a little more respect. Greg has earned it, especially after his heroic actions in "Fannysmackin".

11. Dizzney

I just wish Greg would get promoted to a level 2 CSI this season. I think he should have enough cases under his belt to be one.

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yeah I'd like to see that happen too, I think Grissom is very proud of Greg but being Grissom he just doesn't show it.

13. Lyra

Lyra Victim

Hi! I am a big fan of Greg! He’s so funny and has a great personality! I am hoping we seen him a lot more in season eight!

I was looking at all the post in the thread, and I have to say I agree with this! Awwww!! I think it would be cute, and interesting to see how Greg handled something like that. CSI talking to someone, it usually isn’t very happy, but I’m be curious to see how Greg would be around a child. And a hug, omg *melts to* I would love to see that! It would be to cute!

And I am so excited about tonight! New CSI! Lets hope Greg's on it a lot! :cool:

14. Dizzney

Not too much Greg tonight. I did love the expressions between him and Grissom about the attic door. Those two can speak volumes with their expressions. :lol:

15. churchmouse

churchmouse Witness

Greg is sort of like Grissom’s Mini Me. He He

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.