Speed/Rory #16: ~~"Welcome to the Big Leagues"~~

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

not unlike everyone else i got super, unbelievably excited over the promo. i can't wait for next week, god he was looking good. but that was beside the point, the overall story actually looks really intrigueing which hasn't happened for a few seasons, in my opinion. and yeah he smiled, it was great. i wish he would have done that more when he was on.

2. shortea

shortea Rookie

Love the promo!! Can't wait for the actually Show!!

3. sanderslove

sanderslove Police Officer

OMG!! Why Can't it be Monday!! I can't get over that tag line "The Dead Will Rise"! I just really want to see him smile again! I love his smile

4. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

^^ i thought i already said this but i doesn't appear that i have but, my lord woman i LOVE your avatar.

5. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

OMG I'm so excited!!!! I can't wait!!!! *squee* on another note this coming summer i'm going to LA and then to Miami!!! and i just found out that the week i'm going to be in Miami is one of the shows scheduled filming weeks!!! i'm going to be in Miami same time as the cast!!!! I'm so gonna find out where they are filming and so get some pics!!!! but wouldn't it be cool if like when they had a break or weren't filming if i got to meet them!? I'll keep up my hopes!!!!!

anyways back to our sexy Speed/Rory!!!!!
    I so can't wait till monday!!!! only 5 more days!!!!!!! *squee*

6. haunting_you

haunting_you Victim

Hi everybody,

I've been reading these boards for a long time, but this is my first post. Speed is my favorite character out of all the CSIs and I had a question that I thought if anyone knew the answer to it would be someone here. I was wondering if anyone happens to know what type of watch Speed wore? I tried to find some pics that showed it clearly:

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/3397/38004740ct8.png
    http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/6523/s097e0of7.jpg
    http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/670/s01ly3.jpg
    http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/9519/s17ly2.jpg

If anyone can help I would appreciate it!

7. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Welcome, haunting! Unfortunately, I can't help you. It is a nice one though, isn't it?

Also, great caps!

8. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

You know, I never really notice he's wearing a watch. :lol: (mainly because I'm never looking anywhere near his hands) It is nice but unfortunately I have no idea what kind it is. I looked on Ebay to see if maybe they have it (since they put all sorts of CSI:Miami junk on there) but haven't found anything.

Sorry I can't be of more help. However, welcome to the Speed thread, haunting_you! I hope to see you around here more often. :)

9. timspeedlefan

timspeedlefan Prime Suspect

He's wearing a watch?? :eek: :devil: :)

Ah sorry. lol. Anyways, welcome and thanks for the pics. They're great.

10. NeedForSpeed

NeedForSpeed Victim

Hey everybody,

I registered a long time ago, read your posts and vote on the polls but I never wrote a message... Yeah it´s a shame :rolleyes:

So it´s time now to change this now...

I once made researches for a fanfiction I wrote and after many hours I found out that Speeds watch must be a "Fossil". On the Fossil-homepage there are many watches which look like Speeds - but theres actual no watch which looks exact like Tims.

So... I made my debut and send you all best wishes from Austria (so please excuse my bumby english) ;)

And pleeeeeeeeeease keep me and the other poor people who can´t watch CBS postet about BBYD!!! I can´t wait for news and pictures of our sexy one... I´m so curious :lol:

To attempt a bribe a sexy present for you all! :D

11. haunting_you

haunting_you Victim

Thank you NeedForSpeed! At least I'll be able to locate something similar.

And thanks to everyone else for welcoming me. And like some of you guys I never noticed a watch on him either until I decided to look else where on a photo, but who wants to look at his wrist when there are so many other nice parts of him to look at :lol:

12. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

welcome, and happy birthday haunting_you! great caps, that last one is one of my faves.
    and welcome too NeedForSpeed! and thanks for the info about his watch, you know i had never really even noticed that he wore one ha i guess i was distracted by his beauty :p

13. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

Whoa whoa whoa hold the phone......LOL this is gonna get confusing..... i think you all know why :p well there's me "Need4Speed" and now there's "NeedForSpeed"....LOL
    actually i have and idea to make this less confusing.....if you want you guys can call me Speed or Speedy for short and you can call NeedForSpeed by her formal name or vice versa. LOL :lol: and actually one of the reasons why i suggested this is just cause i like the name(s) Speed/Speedy :D

anyways i agree that Speed's watch is a Fossil watch cause Orlando Bloom wears the same one and i know for a fact that Orlando's watch is a Fossil watch.

14. timspeedlefan

timspeedlefan Prime Suspect

Oh man, I'm speechless with that pic. Wow!! Sorry but I really like that pic.

Ok, I'm bribed. :lol:

15. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

yeah i know!! don't worry NeedForSpeed we'll keep you posted :D

i can't wait!!!!! only like 4 more days!!! i cna hardly contain myself!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.