"Dog Eat Dog" Discussion **Beware Spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 19, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

It hasn't aired yet so the only pics you'll find at this point is the trailer.

2. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Good point

Hmm..sloth is on the list, I'm sure

who knows..the series finale could have Grissom revealing himself to be the great, great.........grandson of Dante..or some relation to him..

Since we hardly know anyting about Grissom, any scenario about his past is up for grabs....

3. Guest

Guest Guest

The definition of sloth is laziness. Unless someone who happens to be a hermit couch potato is murdered on the show, I don't see it happening realistically anytime soon. Then again, stranger things have happened.

4. Barbarella

Barbarella Lab Technician

I think the closest they've had to sloth would probably be the woman who set herself on fire in the chair. When Sara thought it was spontaneous combustion. Or maybe the part in "Feeling the Heat" with the guy and the ice block as an air conditioner....

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Who's Dante?

6. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Renaissance writer/poet Dante Alighieri. You know, the Inferno guy. :D

--Robin

7. ineverysunflower

ineverysunflower Coroner

hey...on ET tonight there is like an interview thing...maybe some spoilers?? either way, everyone should check it out!

8. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

This looks like a weird ep. LOL

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :) Hope that everyone is having fun with family and friends :)

About tonights episode

It looks great I am glad to see Paul being the old self he's always been.

About who's on the episode or not.

I think we shouldn't be that way because we have these situations when a certain character is not on at all, and it's okay.

You know they probably couldn't be on for their reasons and we have to be okay with it.

The show is great regardless of who's on so we can't worry because guess what they'll be on next week. :)

Anyways enjoy as much turkey as possible and for those with weak stomachs (like me) you know what not to do before watching the show tonight!

And if you are one of the lucky ones then lucky you!

Everyone enjoy today as it is and the show if you get to watch it today.

If not wait for reruns later on, T-Vo, or the season 6 DVD next year. :)

Once again Happy Thanksgiving! :)

10. GumDrops

GumDrops Rookie

eh, i'm in Canada here so, we had our thanksgiving a LOOONG time ago, but Happy Thanksgiving to you too!! You know, I'm not feeling all that hungry all of a sudden.......::waves hand:: who am i kidding? I'm ALWAYS hungry!!! I must have a tapeworm or something...oooh...that'd be a good eppy...the vic or the suspect has a tapeworm...eek...getting off topic...ahem...OH CRAP i missed ET. and i was SO loking forward to seeing the interview.

11. kimaken

kimaken Lab Technician

Re: "Dog Eat Dog" Discussion **Beware Spoilers** *DELETED*

Post deleted by kimaken

12. Guest

Guest Guest

I love this site when I come across truly educated people. Kudos to those folks who have actually read Dante's Divine Comedy. For those who haven't, do so. It's amazing. I can see it being one of Grissom's favorites.

I am also impressed with the person who knew something about Catholic theology and history. Brava or Bravo whatever the case may be.

13. MrsWBrown

MrsWBrown Police Officer

I'm so excited!!! only 10 more minutes until the show, although from the promo and the spoilers, this episode doesn't appear to be anything special, I think it may be a really good one, it's always the ones you don't expect :) I'm gonna stay hopeful anyway, but with the way the season is going so far(good) I don't think I will be disappointed.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Who say's I'm not a Greg fan?

If you weren't watching last season the writters focussed on greg, and even evolved something with Sara and him.

Each season they tried to focuss on someone a little bit more than others.

Grissom and Catherine is no brainer, and Nick was neglected last season until the end of season five.

The only reason why they focuss a little bit more on him this season is because of the season finale.

By the way aren't you forgetting Warrick?

All the charatcers give it balance and make it great.
    :)

15. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I am sure they will give whom ever the time when they feel the need to give it to them, until then we can either deal with it or complain about it, but either way we can't change what the show does.

*Moving back on topic*

It's airing here now, and Brass was cleared by the review board. and david is funny grissom won't eat at the restruant because of the guy blew his brains out, and david is "I still eat here i like the chili". :lol:

Whoa bushier mustache on nick the makeup department played up to much on that with the hair IMO.
    Ouch sofia is the cop in charge with sara and nicks case gee this should be fun to watch.
    Hopefully Jorja was right and it won't be so much the "personal" and more on the cases.