Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away Either

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Helluin, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Re: Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away, Either

*hides form mods for doubling posting....but the 24 hr edit time ran out*

Just to let everyone know that I'm now posting the story in the Fan Fic thread, I made a post for it. I'll be catching up on the other parts, since I am slightly stuck right now. Thanks for being patient! :)

2. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

YAY it's own thread. I think you meant to say YOu are posting it in the fan fic thread and NOT NOT, right? Did I confuse you more?

3. kiwi_girl

kiwi_girl Dead on Arrival

I can't believe my favourite thread fell to the 2nd page. Definitly going to go hunting for your story now Wolfsgamergirl can't wait for another update!!

4. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Kiwi_girl, it's called Close Encounters Of The Odd Kind :) and thanks! Glad you like it. :)

5. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Sara - I think you should post this over at Rugged Wonders and Nerds with Badges. I think all the Ryan/Greg fans over there would love it!

What other Close Encounters could our boys explore? :devil:

6. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I completely agree w/ya Kat, she should definately post it at Nerds w/badges. I've never been to rugged wonders *hides face in shame* Anyone got a link to it?

Hey for those who don't know this Greg is in a competetion in the general disscussion area. The ELIMANATION GAME and it's down to him, archie and doc robbins. He was kicking major ass all through it but somehow today he's tied w/ the doc..wtf. COme one guys go vote and show your love for the 2nd hottest csi and our fav other half of our ship.

7. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

I've been voting every other day for him. (I just now voted in another window. lol.)
    Greg is like six ahead than Doc with my vote. I think. I'm off from school and my brain's not working...
    And in my eyes he ain't the 2nd hottest he's THE hottest!! (I've only seen Ryan since the 3rd season of Miami, but Greg I've seen since the beginning of the original! :p thanks to DVDs. One of my old friends once printed out a picture of him for me.)
    You should see me when I'm watching CSI... I sigh. A lot. lol. I also laugh. A lot. (I laugh more than I sigh.)
    I laughed a lot during the 5th season of CSI: and sighed a lot during the 5th season of CSI: Miami. (I also hid my face a lot during those seasons...)

8. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Ryan/Greg LJ.

I forgot I was a member of that community. o____O but yeah, you should post your fic in there. It could use the posters. xD

9. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Thank you so much for the link Katie *huggles* I can't remember if I have ever been there, ya kno me and my favs it's full and I can never find anything. I see that Jessica posted Doppleganger there too..woot woot. I can never find her site in my favs either, eh. But yeah, Sara post your fic on there I'm sure it will get better reviews in there then on this board.

Hey Greggo is winning...YAY :D Don't forger to VOTE!!!

10. kiwi_girl

I have been good and voted for Greg!!
    I was rereading some Ryan/Greg fics at work today (I mean who works on a Saturday!) and got thinking about how the teams would react finding out our two favourite boy's are in a relationship. I think most of the Vegas team would be cool, but I would want Nick to have a problem just because I don't like him. But I'm more unsure of how the Miami team would react. I think Alexx would be fine and ask for details (I would, preferibly video footage) :devil: but I'm still pondering the others???

11. szmandatogoholic

I don't think H would have a problem. He's cool with having a son, so why wouldn't he be cool with having a member of his team having a long-distance relationship with another guy?

*she's only writing this because she's mad that her favorite episode of Avatar: The Last Airbender isn't on iTunes yet!!!* not really the first part, but the ep isn't ON there!! and it just aired last night!! :(

Oh, and I voted for Greg, too!! He's near the 30's while Doc is back in the teens; Archie and him are almost tied!!

12. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I think Sara wouldn't care. She'd probably tease him about it. Grissom would just be like :/ and not say anything, Catherine would probably tease him about it too, Nick might be like... protective of him. If that makes sense. To me I just think he would be. He might give him advice or something, rotfl. And Warrick would be Warrick, without anything to say about it because Warrick gets NO storylines.

H would probably be like Dad!Horatio and sit down with Ryan and talk about it :rolleyes: Just because the writers need to have him look perfect. No one wants a homophobe!H. Delko would probably be rude about it at first but then finally accept it. Calleigh would be happy for him (yet dying inside cause she secretly loves him xD), and Alexx would be all over their relationship, asking for every detail. I don't even know what Boa would be like, nor do I care. :p

13. kiwi_girl

True that. I can see Delko being an ass about it to start with purley because of the way they act towards each other (enough of the tension!! Bring on the hot steamy love scenes !!)(and give the guy his job back already!) But yeah everyone else would probably be cool. Now if only the writers were as creative.....

14. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Yeah I agree....for some reason I just see Delko being an ass about it. Cath, Cal & Sara would tease. H would find some reason to be super H about it! Alexx & Nick the protectors - yep I see that too! This is a great question!
    Oh and steamy love scenes between these 2 - always welcome! :devil:

15. szmandatogoholic

EWWW, MY POP IS NASTY!!

Has anyone voted for Greg? (I havn't been home for awhile, so I don't know the standings.) last time I voted greg and doc were tied and archie had 6. (never mind, doc is one behind greg (11-12) and archie has 7. It's close)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.