Kyle Harmon/Evan: Someone's looking out for you now!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by BlueCurl, Oct 9, 2007.

1. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

He plays such a different character on complete savages! that show is amazing though! I rarely laugh out loud! but the complete show is so well thought trhough.

I'll watch it further later on!

2. Speedle

Speedle Hit and Run

I love Kyle is is soo cute!!!!!!! I just get soo happy when I see Horatio and Kyle together!!! hope we see more of him

3. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Hi, again, adorelo. We've got to stop meeting like this. Evan appeared on the Bones episode, "A Boy in the Bush" (S 1 Ep 5). IMDB.com gives this description: When a young boy goes missing from a mall, Bones is called in to determine if it is his body found in a nearby field.

4. JenAinslie

JenAinslie Police Officer

I watched Complete Savages for most of Friday and Saturday and Evan has so grown up from when he was on that show. His hair is the same and face young face but acting has changed for the better.

I think I like him more in the drama's then comedy but I hope they do something great with Kyle on CSI as when I watched him from 24.. I can see them turning him into a helpless kid sometime and I don't want that for his character, he is a strong character and could do amazing things and I hope they write him like that. Not a helpless kid that can't do anything.

5. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

I've watched Evan on Complete Savages too now! He is such a great comedian. I like him as H's son and on a drama but he should stick to comedy besides CSI: Miami :rolleyes:

6. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

This guy is so hot. :lol: I had to do a double take. I was like um that is so not Horatio's son. :p And he's really talented too. :)

7. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

I wasn't sure I was gonna like Kyle at first. But I feel in love with him. Hopefully he comes back soon.

8. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

I hope so as well! I'm hoping that he is gettingout of jail. He still needs to get his trial and stuff.. I hope that they will show something of that and such! With Horatio bugging Rebecca Nevvins and such :p

9. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

Did ya'll see the description of upcoming episode...

is back!

*edited to add spoiler code*

10. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Kyles back.... little cutie...got a story line with H, I forget what. I was told but my memory is terrible. I think he witnessed something or ... well something. I'll find out more from the people.

I was wondering what happened to this thread, it just seemed to disapear!

J
    xx

11. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

When it isn;t active for some days it gets out of the list!

Nice btw. the episode. I'd still like to his comedy skills at work in CSI: Miami.. could do good to the show!

12. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Kyle last night guys? What did ya'll think?

I realise that haha. I had to go searching

13. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I think Evan is doing a great job with the character, especially portraying Kyle to be an innocent (and slightly ignorant) child. :) Kyle definitely strikes me as an unperfect character, which we seldom see on CSI:Miami. Last night was no exception as we saw with the cell phone debacle. The kid really has no idea about the 'inside' and I surely hope he doesn't turn into the people whom he's being somewhat sheltered from. One would think by now that he'd be in protective custody. :lol:

I really enjoy the character and I enjoy his scenes with Horatio, although I'd like to see more of Kyle's reaction toward finding out Horatio is is father. I imagine he has many questions and doubts concering the situation.

14. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

I think Evan is doing a fantastic job - I read some negative comments about his acting abilities when he was first cast, but I have to say I'm impressed. And he does look sooo much like H, it's really cute - those eyes, ummm...yea, it's definitely H's kid, no DNA test necessary.

The relationship between H and Kyle is great - it's really interesting that Kyle isn't mad at him, but it seems like Kyle isn't really in a position to turn on his father right now. When and if he gets out of jail, we'll see a truer reaction to all this, I think.

Loved seeing H frustrated w/his son - it's really bringing out the humanity in him. I just wish the rest of the team would somehow get a little more involved with Kyle, maybe share some info w/him about H, etc.
    It would be nice to see the team talk w/H about all this, too, or at least address it.

Anyway, Kyle is a great character, and I like him more than I thought I would. I just hope TPTB don't ship him off and forget about him like they did w/Suzie and Maddison (oh, and is Ray, Jr. still alive and kickin'? )

15. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

A scene when Ray jr and Kyle go out and do something together.. or get in somewhat of trouble! That would be cool