Mac/Stella #9: Her Greekness Is His Weakness

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

I know right?! They never cease to amaze me...they just sizzle! :devil:

Not only do they have the friendship level, they have the flirty, playful, hot-as-heck, sexy level too! :devil:

Can't wait for Wed...I really hope Mac gets to see Stella in her "bond girl" dress! ;)

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Yeah Flackie was there, so thats pretty hot. .. what?? .. Don's always starring at Danny, you doop!

That's what I thought, babes :D

I thought you werent into the burning thing?

I agree, they were just like BAM. I think they knew right off from the beginning they just had this thing about them, and really worked with it. Now they drive me just as freaking crazy as CatNip does. lol.

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Mmmmm, when it comes to ass-burning, especially of ICKY men who try to steal the love of Mac's life from him (unsuccessfully but still!) then yeah I am ALL for ass-burning of Mr. Icky! ;)

Lol, yeah they were most definitely like "BAM"! :devil: And yeah they drive me crazy too! Just...gah....KISS dang it!! :lol:

4. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Oh yeah, Flack's doing a lot of staring! :lol: Ahem... how many times have we caught Mac looking at Stella's -- well... way of dress? :devil:

*wrestles with TPTB in my brian* Stella in a knock-out dress sounds familiar. :lol:

5. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

*coughs* 'bond girl' dress? :eek: You have to fill me in on this one :lol:

And remember, James Bond can't resist every woman in a beautiful dress... What about Macky? :devil: I think you lost something, Mac *puts tongue back in mouth :lol:*

6. Gaby

Gaby Rookie

is it sad that i know the very moment? It was the ep with the european guys and the guy with the hearing aid in season one. I remember seeing the scene where mac reaches behind the cuboard for the hearing aid and stella is right behind him shining the torch. They were so close. I was like, wow there chemistry is great and ive been smacked ever since. :D

anyone else know when im talkin bout?

ha ha i can imagine that happening. Like when stella walked in his office wit that little black dress on in the first season and he properly checked her out. I laugh every time at that bit coz he stops and takes like 2 mins to look her up and down. Naughty boy :devil:

7. chaostheory08

What I imagine on the bond dress moment (wait, is that for work like undercover or something... anyway...) :

*Mac talking to some tech with a case folder in his hand. Danny joins the conversation. From the locker room, Stella comes out and the lab starts to whistle in appreciation. Stella blushes. Mac is clearly oblivious to the whole thing until...*
    Danny: Damn.
    Mac: What is it? *Danny's looking at Stella's direction. Mac follows it.*
    Danny: Damn.
    *The stack of folders in Mac's hand fall on the floor as he was knocked off his feet by Stella's dress and her appearance all in all. Stella smile to their direction and walk over to them.*
    Stella: Hey boys!
    Danny: Going somewhere, Stella?
    Stella: Not really. Have no date... *batting eyelashes*
    Mac *gulps and wills his eyes not to travel up and down her body tee-hee*: You looks nice, Stella.
    Stella: Just nice, Mac? *bats eyelashes again*

Once again, care to continue? :lol:

8. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Crime and Misdemeanor 1x19 ;)

Yeah, I like that ep as well.

9. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

:lol: do you REALLY want me to respond to that? *foresees her fangs and hides behind ate cate* heellllp!!! XD

bond dress! rawr! :devil: id faint if i saw macky beside her (got nothin against yummy donnie but someone owns him already :p)

XD I KNEW this was gonna come up sooner or later XD nice.

you think TPTB is readin' ate cate's ficcies? *idea* ate.. you know what i'm thinkin'? :devil: :devil:

10. chaostheory08

mj -- hey, me wubs Fay, too. *hides behind big brother Dylan*

Remember the older promo pics? The one where all of them are dressed up and Aiden was still with them *sniff* . Stella was in one killer dress there, too.

Hey... I've been a very bad author. But I hope this one makes up for it:
    Chapter11 of "Home" -- http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3654112/11/Im_Going_Home

11. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

Actually, I saw 1x23 What you see is what you get first and was in complete awe on that last scene between Stella and Mac - the famous tie scene and where his jaw literally drops to the floor :eek: seeing Stella in THAT dress - talking about Bond-dresses ... hehe :devil: :devil:!!

Then reruns of S1 started directly next week with Blink and I was like *wow* they have AMAZING chemistry!! And a new SMACKed-shipper was born!!! :D :D

From that moment on, I never missed an eppy and watched all the reruns from S1 religiously... Gosh Gary and Melina are soooo hot together. :p

12. CathStokes

the famous tie scene aww :D Gotta love those moments like that. I'm glad Smacked hasn't lost alot of things, they still seem strong as always, hopefully morons character won't step in the way. or they'll be some burning at the stake!

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

I LOVE that tie scene...awww good times...just one of many times that Stella made Mac's jaw drop! ;) Heehee! :devil: Gotta love the Bond dresses... ;)

Can't wait for our eppy tonight...from what I've heard it's gonna rock! :D And yeah Lynny that's just one of many ways we would be torturing said "morons" if they even tried to mess with our ship!! :mad: Smacked belongs together...don't even try to mess with that!

14. CathStokes

so we got some smackedness tonight, Mac definately checked her out in that dress, I so know he did!. The ending was confusing as hell for me

Mess with my smacked and catnip and I'll come after ya. :D

15. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Hi guys :D

He checked her out?? *squeee* that's great :D

I've been reading your posts guys. Great caps everyone, and the big ones about the hug have given me some ideas muahahaha :devil:

BTW, does anyone have caps with Stella and the creepy guy?? o_O. I haven't watched the episode yet, I haven't had time :(

Bye :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.