Grissom & Sara #11 - WE know what to do about "This"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by forensicsgirl, Nov 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woozy

Woozy Pathologist

Thank you *gives Aggie big hug :D*

2. Reeble

Reeble CSI Level Three

brandie!! I so happy for you! Send my best wishes to your new baby.

Woozy, Woozy, Woozy..Happy birthday!! How does it feel to be one year older?

Anyways, here's a picture of the gruesome twesome (did I even spell that right? Lame, I know :p).

---
    Sara: Grissom, do we really have to watch our video? I was there, I don't need to see it again

Grissom: Shhh, just watch

:devil:

3. greenfieldcsi

greenfieldcsi CSI Level Two

Hey; in tonights episode, there isn´t any gsr right?

4. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Hey Woozy! Happy Birthday!!!!

Aggie, that book looks terrific. We'll have to get an extra copy and put it to one side for Grissom and Sara's first pupa :D

Spoilers for tonight
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Pretty sure there's no visible GSR tonight - Sara's working with Nicky (and hopefully pinning him down and removing the monstrosity from his upper lip...) and Gris and Cath are working the death by food case.

As for next week's David Rambo episode, I haven't heard much except that Grissom is effected by the case (but not as much as he was going to be in Gum Drops...) It being a Rambo script, I'm hoping for a little subtle GSR interaction, but I haven't seen any spoilers for that yet...

5. greenfieldcsi

greenfieldcsi CSI Level Two

Well I´ll keep my fingers crossed for the Rambo script episode!

6. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

sure you havent because they want make a big surprise to the GSR shipper :rolleyes: i was wondering: what episode did rambo write? any big gsr episode? :confused:

7. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Well, David Rambo's first ever episode was 'Butterflied', and he's also written 'Swap Meet', '4x4' and 'Who Shot Sherlock'. He was interviewed by members of YTDAW, and he's very much a GSR shipper... Here's a few things he's said:

Upon being asked how he'd like GSR to evolve:

8. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

ohhhhhhhhh :eek:thanks forensicgirl.... i didnt know that :eek: i guess i can hope some gsr now on the david rambo's episode:lol:

9. martini

martini CSI Level One

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOOZY :D
    to bad that there isn't gonna be any gsr tonight, i can't wait till next week 'cause time flies by ;)before we know they are married, have a white picked fence, a dog and 2.4 children :D o and lots of bugs :rolleyes:
    david rambo rocks!! and keep the faith were only half way threw the season :D

10. 9dots4lines

9dots4lines Lab Technician

Happy Birthday!

and some spoiler help for episode 6x10

Catherine is heading the case, but the episode is not Catherine-centered.

11. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

SPOILER

Just got finished watching Dog Eat Dog. Great episode. Lot of funny parts. Lot's of Sara. She looked great as always. Of course we pretty much knew there was no GSR expected. But we have the next episode to look forward too, although I know this next Thursday we have a repeat. So we got two weeks until Still Life. :eek:

12. Future_CSI

Future_CSI CSI Level Two

Hey guys! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

I noticed something when I was watching Anatomy of a Lye. Grissom was holding on to Sara's arm before the car was even in site. I was pleasantly surprised. Oh, and I love the part where he puts his hand on her back and directs her away from the sprinklers. And last but not least his ever-so-charming line "You really can light up a room." Or something to that affect. Anyway, best wishes to everyone!

13. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Hey Future, great to see you around posting again. I never noticed that he had her arm before the car came into view on the road. I will have to check that clip out again. Anatomy of a Lye is no dout, one of the best GSR episodes I love to watch. :D

Edited to Add: Future was right he had her arm well before the car came into view. Here is the pictured I found. Sharp eyes girl.

[​IMG]
    Before Car he has her arm here.
    [​IMG]
    Still before car and he has her arm still.
    [​IMG]
    First time they both acknowledge the car.

Forensicsgirl..Thankful was so beautiful. I had to whip out the kleenex there at the end. That story finished off a perfect Thanksgiving day for me.

14. grisslybear

grisslybear CSI Level Two

Yeah, that scene in AOAL is one of my favorites, since it is such an obvious gesture from him to hold her arm. Grissom isn't exactly a touchy-feely person. Probably he couldn't help himself there :D

15. melia

melia Rookie

spoiler maybe

I was really sad that there wasn't a single scene between griss and sara last night. it did seem that sofia was a little short with sara. sara didn't even seem to notice. maybe because she knows she and grissom are good and she has nothing to worry about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.