Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustang

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by chocolate_bunnys, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GSR_Sara_Gil

GSR_Sara_Gil Witness

Re: Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustan

Desertwind I was not saying that Grissom did not noitce things, but I liked the subtlety of how they both looked at their entire relationship in different small ways. I guess the "Sunday" comment just struck me as a nice change, as a not typical comment. It is almost more appropriate for Grissom to say "you had a ponytail" because it is a typical comment or observation you may not think he would never notice.
    Again I think these are subtle differences that fit with their respective personalities.

I would like to clarify that I feel they got together AFTER "Nesting Dolls" but before "Grave Danger"

I think it is just too typical and obvious for it to be AFTER "Grave Danger." It also is not as significant to our geeks.
    "Committed" was a HUGE step forward for them. Just the fact taht Grissom was there for here but knew not to hug her. Although to me you can tell he wanted to hug her maybe for himself.

I think right around "Iced" works because, come on, they are way to in sync and happy in "Grave Danger" and more importantly they are much too intimate and open emotionally. (I always got the impression Tarantino really loved Jorja Fox in this episode even though Nick got kidnapped she just has great scenes).

About the 9 years verus the 2 years. I think the writers almost put that for us to talk about when the two years was and to remind us of when they first met. Plus Sara did say we have always had a relationship.

Anyone else get the impression that maybe Ecklie was a little jealous that Grissom and Sara are happy.

I love when she laughs that is really how i always imagined them in private. Easy and their symmetrical energy, just god, what we all wish we had with someone.

I also think in that car scene it shows that they are equals and that maybe Sara has a little more power in a good way and she does not notice it.
    I think this is a great contrast to Catherine who always knows that she has power over men. Sara never realizes she does and I love that this car scene reflects this.

Sometimes I cannot believe that Jorja and Billy are not dating. They get along really well and the writers have said that they click in everyway that they do not always notice when they are moving or turning the same way when they are acting. So yes they are great actors but you cannot create that kind of chemistry out of nothing.

I got my sister to start watching CSI and yes i made her start from the beginning. By Crate 'n Burial she asked if Billy was married in real life and I said yes. She froze for a second and said wow they just have amazing chemistry. We were watching the scene at the end with the give and take over the true story of the murder.

2. Ali_future_CSI

Ali_future_CSI Dead on Arrival

I agree with you that i love how they interact when they are alone. The car scene really shows that they are perfect together because they understand eachother and enjoy each others company(I love how sara smiles all the time with him :)). I think their relationshop works so well because they both need each other. Grissom obviously needs sara, which is why he brought her to help after the pilot. And sara needs grissom which is brought up when grissom comforts sara in nesting dolls.
    I know this isn't a fanart thread but my wallpaper i made yesterday has to do with grissom needing sara. The wallpaper represents grissom realizing just how much he needs sara when she is taken from him.
    Here's a wide-screen version
    http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff241/alilurvsgsr/ineedyoutext.jpg
    And a 1024 x 768
    http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff241/alilurvsgsr/ineedyoutextsmall.jpg

3. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

agree w/ just about everything you said GSR_Sara_Gil. didn't think about iced, but it could work. and i did love how in sync they were in GD. i still think they were just talking...or casual dating...building their friendship again. that's the whole vibe i got from the end of season five. then GD happened, and God bless nicky, the geeks finally got the ball rolling.
    that's me though.
    they work perfectly together, you can't deny it. they bounce off each other and are sooo in sync...and damn good chemistry! it kind of makes me sad sometimes to think that they aren't together in real life... but it's great that they have that kind of connection and relationship and it doesn't have to be "intimate"
    grissom and sara have been "involved" from day one. their relationship is just very...out of the norm. friendship, professional, student teacher, cold shoulder, tears laughter smiles eye sex, comfort, anger, synchornization, connection, chemistry, passion, sex and love...it's built on so many things and just interwoven and complex...it's hard to imagine the characters not being in some way involved for...ever!!

any sense??

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

that sounds so great, thanks wow, that would be incredible, and from Jorja's camp no confirmation, on her "leaving" so lets hope this is correct

AND BABY MAKES THREE

5. GSR_Sara_Gil

GSR_Sara_Gil Witness

I always thought they had started casual dating right before GD because of Iced and how huge Committed was. I dont think they moved to intimate intimate in GD but I definately think they had started casually dating.
    I read at a website there was a deleted eating out scene from Season 5 after Committed so that is where my thoughts started...
    I never thought they became couple couple but definate maybe first date hehe

I am just Billy and Jorja work so well together yes the chemistry because how can you not love the geek mind meld
    I am just glad their mutual acting geek puts them in sync not just as characters but on every level
    it just makes all our fan girl lives that much more fun hehe
    I am an English geek. So I just love the geek mind meld. Now if only i could find that in real life ....oh well maybe someday

GSRfantatic25 got to agree about all the symmetrical comments and completely agree and you make total sense

That is part of the reason I hate they cannot stay on the same shift Half of the show is them working together
    Even the way Sara finally bridged the gap that was between Greg and Grissom

About GD I at least believe they casually dated before GD but i think a little after GD is when the gets had the true mind meld if you will
    But i firmly believe they at least went on initial dates before that mainly becasue of the build up through "Committed"
    "Iced" coudl be the start of dates hence the comfort level in GD
    and the mind meld some time after GD

Also got to say I love Brass
    I love that he is kind of the father Sara never lost
    and Sara is kind of the daughter he could never connect with

Also got to add when i say got together i mean starting to date all the other things always followed for me the moment of revelation would be them finally going on a date but the show obviously showed that intimate meant the true mind meld but in my earlier post i was talking in terms of dating just wanting to clarify sorry guys

6. Desertwind

A comment from Jorja in this week's TV Guide, about William Petersen ;)

Q How's your relationship with William Petersen?
    A He's the most incredible scene partner, I've ever had and he's a great friend. I couldn't have scored any higher then getting William Petersen to be my boyfriend on TV!

I'm still sticking with "Nesting Dolls" it's great that we've all got different theories on when..how and why?

[​IMG] take note, how he's casually dressed..like one would wear on a Sunday :D no CSI garb!

7. GSR_Sara_Gil

GSR_Sara_Gil Witness

I agree about us all having opinions.
    Frankly I am gald people are talking on the board again.
    Oh, I finally was able to find an avatar...took forever.

Although I wish i was home in CA cause they are filming now darn grad school :p

I could see Nesting Dolls
    but I think i will stick with dating after Committed and it happened before GD
    although I can see all of your arguments and this is why we still have much to know and do with GSR

Got to say just love Jorja and Sara
    and Grissom although i think i like him more that he is happy we have had more than enough brooding Grissom
    I think it would be great for the tables to turn and let Sara carry the action

Plus if you look at the ratings it seems more people like having Sara strong episodes anyway which is great for us GSR people
    Although i hope she is on case next week or i will get mad
    preferably a geek mind meld case but i am letting my fan girl rant now

8. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I'm having a total mind blank about Iced. Were they any GSR scenes? Thanks!

9. GSR_Sara_Gil

GSR_Sara_Gil Witness

Before the theme song Sara and Grissom have what fans call the Romeo and Juliet scene which since they were star crossed and forbidden. I feel this is a subtle hin to the fact that if they have not got together together they are dating which i always found to be the more important thing that they admitted their feeling and are dating

10. Desertwind

*DATING* :lol: aren't they a bit old to be just dating, he's like 51 and she's 36, and they've got such a deep connection, it's time for a more, as the epsiode said to be "COMMITTED" just my opinion!

THE LOOK OF LOVE[​IMG]

PERFECT HARMONY[​IMG]

11. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

"for never was a story of more woe, than this of fair Juliet, and her Romeo"
    gah...aint it the truth?

12. Desertwind

I'm trying to connect the correlation between Grissom & Sara & Romeo & Juliet, they were both teenagers, not together for very long, and died :( and our couple are much older, have been together for a very long time, and are very much alive! sorry I don't get this, except the love[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

13. GSR_Sara_Gil

GSR_Sara_Gil Witness

Ahh but Romeo and Juliet are immortal.
    Plus every writer seems to reference them. It is the default love couple for writers to reference to novice readers (or TV viewers). So I feel the writers were passing us a hint cause the looks the actors give each other more so than R+J as R+J being sad but the beauty of their love scenes. Plus R +J did have some beautiful love scenes (by the way a lot of what they say to each other is Shakespearean sonnets) you could think of that as very Grissom.
    R+J knew they were meant for each other right away though...They are the model for "true love" they are quite romantic before the ending of course..
    So dont look to the sad so much as the fact that R+J are the couple in most peopl's minds just as GSR is the couple on CSI

Plus Grissom had not mentioned The Bard in awhile and we all know how much Grissom loves the Bard! I always looked at it as a wink wink hin hint

I personally think Shakespeare had better love stories but R + J are the most well known. I always loved Beatrice and Benedict from "Much ado..." personally. Or Portia and Bassiano and I quite liked Rosalind and Orlando

Sorry for my "dating" word not trying to offend with my comments. God i was nice to you guys.
    It was late and i was tired when i wrote it. Plus someone before me said casually dating and rebuilding the friendship. I was kind of going off that...

I think after committed they admitted their feelings for each other at the very least and whatever you want to call "it" started exploring each other outside work. hope that is a better way to phrase it.
    I know GSR are complex and amazing i was just using that word because i was tired. I have anazlyed these two in essays on my computer and talked my friends ears off and wrote a small fanfic but i was very tired when writing and had to write quick cause i had to go back to studying

just trying to keep GSR talk going cause no one was posting
    i love talking about them so please no jumping on poster in the GSR shipper thread
    sorry if i offend
    peace

GSR Rocks And CSI Rules in that order

14. Desertwind

15. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

Hi everyone, another newbie here although like many others I have been following this forum for some time! You guys are great - gotta love Team SO (which I am totally in to) especially :)

So here's a little thing that I've been wondering about from A La Cart, and maybe I missed it in an earlier discussion on this thread but... did anyone else spot the cheeky glint in Grissom's eyes and the look Sara gave him in return when he said "No thanks - I like to watch"? ;-) tee hee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.