Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Here's an article about 8x07 "Hello, Goodbye" or "Goodbye and Goodnight" ...whatever.

2. CSI247

CSI247 Hit and Run

YESSS!!! I guess this means Sara's working the Hannah West case!

3. Grizzom

Grizzom Witness

Thanks, Hottie_Cath! The spoiler mini-drought finally ends.

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I am actually glad to see that the original spoilers were wrong and Sara is on the Hanna case, it just seems natural that it would play out that way. I wonder if this case or Hanna herself has anything to do with Sara's departure.

I know some were speculating all along that this was the case but I needed to see in writing first. Which is why I resisited the idea. :)

5. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I'm so phsyched that Sara is working Hannah's case.. The little girl was a fantastic actress and I'm glad we're going to be seeing her again!

6. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Can someone please tell me what what said when they click, "MORE?" I clicked on it and it said page cannot be displayed. Thanks!

Anyway, I'm so happy that Sara is on the case! This is her time to get Hannah what she deserves.

7. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I'm with you, GSRLuver. I'm glad Sara working on the case, along with Nick, that should be, it their case. Catherine on it. Maybe she won't show much on it. It going to be more of Sara and Nick.

8. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I will pm you the who article so you can see it.

9. Toots

Toots Pathologist

I never cared for that previous episode about the kid genius, Hannah West. I found her to be creepy, and not a very convincing actress. I can only hope that this episode is worth watching.

10. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

wow, i thought i was the only one! I thought her lines were so over the top 'look at me i am a genius'...i didn't even find her to be that smart, and i could see what happened about 15 mins into the episode, not to mention it was really boring. Yeah, i am not really looking forward to this eppy...

11. Daylight

Daylight Victim

I don't think we were supposed to care for the kid. Both sister and brother were creepy and what's worse together they were smart enough to totally bypass the legal system and mess sara around. Just think about this way maybe this time the csi team will show them what they deserve

12. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yeah that was not one of my favorite episodes either from Season 6, but I am willing to see how this one will be since it is a different situation and a couple years later. Hopefully the CSI's will not be messed around with this time.

Edited to add link to new spoiler article on Entertainment Weekly website.

13. hellogilbert

hellogilbert Prime Suspect

'CSI' Spoiler Alert! What's next for Gil and Sara?
    As fans continue to fret about whether Jorja Fox will walk away from her six-figure gig on CSI, an insider tells EW.com that the Oct. 18 episode will feature a very unorthodox marriage proposal by Gil to Fox's character, Sara. So far, very little has been revealed about the duo's clandestine relationship, though fans first got an idea that something was up in the season finale two years ago, and over last season, when Sara was seen sitting up in bed with Gil (William Peterson) in one episode. Next week's proposal will surely spawn speculation that Fox may stay on the show despite published reports stating otherwise. Fox, along with CBS, have yet to officially confirm or deny her departure. Meanwhile, fans have launched a Save Jorja campaign by sending cash, balloon, and Life Savers candy to CSI's production offices. A show spokeswoman declined comment.

Credit: EW.com

*goes into hysterics!*

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I was going to post this myself but I didn't want to start a GSR debate. So please keep in mind this is not the place to discuss the relationship, proposal yes, relationship no. Thank you.

But you know just because he asks does not mean she accepts.

15. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Hmmm.......I don't think I like this brewing situation of a proposal....this is still suppose to be a Crime drama, not a daytime drama.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.