Eric/Ryan Slash #2 - Stay With Me

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Jun 25, 2007.

1. nozomin

nozomin Victim

So this is one of the reasons Eric said "Yeah,you're right. I'm sorry." to Ryan?
    Or Eric may not be able to see Ryan later. :p

2. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Thanks for the pics nozomin! :)

I also liked the scene where Eric and Samantha (the new AV lab tech) read on the internet that Ryan is the new boyfriend.
    Eric was very amused about it. :lol:

3. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Ryan is Candice's new boyfriend! :lol: Eric's amused because he knows that Ryan is his boyfriend. There's a definite hint of smugness there. He didn't disagree with the description of Ryan as "cute" either.

Happilyhappy, your wish is my command. Story now up. I won't put a link to it here, because I rated it R to be safe, even though it is pretty tame for me. There's a link to my lj on my profile page, however. Enjoy!

That scene with the three of them was far too good to let pass. I wonder how Ryan will be introduced into the cases in the next few weeks. Keep me posted re the Eric/Ryan action, please. *begs* *offers cookies*

4. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

No worries Ali! If anything, I'll be here to give an up to date status of the interaction between the two in future episodes.

Your story was wonderful and the description of how Ryan first got the nickname is perfect. Wonderful job.

You guys are right, Eric was amused and smug about the "Ryan's the new boyfriend." Did you notice when Samantha said he looked familiar her intrest was piqued and he nipped that in the bud with just his tone of voice? Haha an aggressive Eric is a possesive Eric. Or is that vice versa? ;)

5. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Hi, I'm new here. I actually don't like CSI Miami (mostly because of Horatio) but I stumbled across such a cute story (Compulsions) that I got interested.

I started to watch a few episodes and I must admit there's really some subtext there.

Today will be Curse of the Coffin (now, I saw the scene on the graveyard in a music video and I'm pretty excited). I haven't seen Season 2-4, so there's quite some stuff to check out.

Can you recommend fanfiction or websites. Google doesn't really give that much.

The episode was really funny, and the interaction was very nice too. I can really imagine them being together, especially after that scene in the graveyard, like an old couple :lol:

6. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

how can you not love Horatio!? OMFGWTF!?

anyways....one of the best Hardy Boy eps id Sliencer!!! which is actually where we get the lovely ship name :D

7. SwiftTales

SwiftTales Lab Technician

hey love_fan, welcome to the thread!
    If you want to check out fanfiction, I suggest the Ryan Wolfe Eric Delko Romance journal

link: http://community.livejournal.com/wolfe_delko

There is a lot of good fanfiction on this site by a lot of talented writers.
    The episode Silencer is a big episode for Ryan/Eric, Nailed is also rather important seeing as how it changes a lot of the dynamic between Eric and Ryan
    Curse of the Coffin is very nice too because (like you said) the graveyard scene and some other scenes in the lab

8. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Thanks for the recommendations. Already started reading some of AliGtr's fanfics and wow, there really good and cute and very nice.

Maybe I'll become a CSI Miami fan, the two of them seem to be worth it.

Something else I've noticed in CotC, they wear matching colours, Ryan wears this purpleish t-shirt and Eric this white shirt with purple - well whatever's on it. Just something I found nice. Plus I've seen a video clip where that was also pointed out - the colour coordination between the two of them.

9. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

A testament to the power of the Hardy Boys! An even stronger attraction than Horatio! (I have to agree with you there. Sorry, Need4Speed. :eek: )

It is just Ryan and Ryan/Eric that I watch for now. Plus the bright colours. That's sad, isn't it? The bright colours cheer me up. :lol:

There are some fabulous R/E scenes in S3. I've just started going through them for a fic (what else?) Their first meeting in Under the Influence is promising. The way that Eric looks after Ryan and says "Thorough!" is very appreciative. :) :p In Speed Kills, I just adore the scene between them in the lab after Ryan's been to the head-boiling. His reaction to "Good work" is so sweet!

I also like the interaction in Sex and Taxes. The frisson is growing incredibly there. It's not the right kind of interaction but they're really getting under each others skin. Promise of more to come!

COTC is great! Love it! I've been working on a fic for that too. So many plotbunnies, so little time... I'm also working on a 100icon challenge for that episode. I hope to make some Hardy Boys icons for that.

love_fan , welcome to the Hardy Boys goodness! Welcome gift. :D I'm pleased you're enjoying the fic. You might like to try CSI:Forensics - Out of the Lab too. Some of the fics are duplicated there, but there is a good collection of R/E ones.

10. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Thanks AliGtr for the nice and very cute welcome gift!

Horatio was actually the reason I never made it over S1, now I will have to figure out how to see S3-4 since S5 just started here, but I'm sure I'll find a way.

Thanks for all the links, I started reading and it's hard to stop, I usually ship CSI Nick and Greg but Ryan and Eric have a totally different dynamic going which is actually really compelling.

Under these circumstances I really can't wait for the next episodes with R/E and bright colours (the scenery is really nice!)

11. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

hey guys i'd really appreciate it if you guys could pop into the fanfic forum and read my Hardy Boys fic....i've been told by lots of people that it's good.. so i'd really appreciate more feedback from my fellow Hardy Boys fans...thanks :D

12. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

So, no Hardy Boys scenes this time? And apparently next to no Ryan time. What was Eric up to?

I get the feeling that the writers are missing out the most important scenes. What happens when they're off the clock? Does Eric go home to Ryan? Do they meet up at a bar? Does Eric go shooting at the range where Ryan works? So many questions! And if the writers won't answer them, it's up to us to fill in the blanks. Because "Wolverine" was such a flirtatious remark, it can't have been a one off! Ryan's probably flexing his nails every night - Eric's having to cover up at work in case anyone sees the scratches. :lol: :devil:

13. inge

inge CSI Level Two

I saw 'Darkroom' tonight and I didn't like the scenes between them very much.
    In the first scene Eric made fun of Ryan because he wanted to go through all photo shops in Miami. Ryan looked so frustrated as he went out of the room.
    The second scene they were processing the car together. Ryan said that he felt sorry for the girl with the Stockholm Syndrom and Eric didn't felt sorry for her. His opinion was that the girl could save someone and he didn't understand her. Ryan changed the topic fast.

I liked 'High Octane', but it's too far away to remember any specific scenes. :D

14. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

new update in my fic!!!!! plz check it out and post a reply as to how you think it's coming along.....
    Hardy Boys fic

15. SwiftTales

SwiftTales Lab Technician

I can't remember High Octane at all, I must have missed it. I didn't like Darkroom very much either, I can remember the only thing I liked about it was Ryan telling Frank that his uncle was a safecracker and that he taught Ryan when he was little.

That's a nice little tidbit of private information about Ryan, who we know very little about.

I'm getting a bit worried about the interaction between Eric and Ryan in the sixth season. From what I can see Ryan is digging himself a big whole with his desperate actions to get back into the lab. But we haven't really seen Eric's reaction to anything, except for the Wolverine comment.