Calleigh/Jake #1 - "Some things never change!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Leela, Nov 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Mmm, my thoughts exactly. :devil: Hm, I wonder if Jake does cook? Or, if he has just that one secret specialty that he would make for Calleigh and Calleigh alone. Aw, how sweet would that be? And of course, Calleigh wouldn't be able to get enough. :D

2. Jiffyjazzy

Jiffyjazzy Captain

*cough*fic*cough*
    I've missed Jake these past couple of episodes. He'd better be in the next one, i need my fix of Calleigh/Jake lovin'! :devil:

3. rummy80

rummy80 Prime Suspect

well..i prefer the first choice..with calleigh and the cake...but with me instead of jake! :cool:

4. calleighandjake

calleighandjake Hit and Run

Here are a couple of people in episode Bang, Bang, Your Debt.

Johnny Whitworth as Jake Berkeley <3(CAKE)
    Luis Moncada as Julio Ramirez
    John Forester as Brandon Fox
    Brendan Fehr as Dan Cooper
    Colton Hanyes as Brandon Fox
    Arielle Vandenberg as Jessia Taylor

Well correct me if you've heard something different. :p

Oh and look at this. Is about Speed.

Cochrane asked to be written out of the show because he didn't want to do a weekly show. His contract said he couldn't work again in TV til 2008.

To answer your next question, no, it won't be a flashback. And Cochrane will be playing Speedle, not a twin brother. How they'll do this is anybody's guess. After the jump, anybody's guess!

Yea he's not a memory or anything. :D

Johnny Whitworth should also be in Sunblock (6x6) and Deep Freeze(6x5) Yea!!

5. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Its so nice to love a ship isn't it? :D

I have no clue.. Some people like a little spice and hottness in stuff. I see Jake being that type.

Bad Rummy, lol.

Its sad when I actually think he CAN cook. I just think he doesn't wanna show or let anyone know that, I say he's made a few meals for the Calster.

6. rummy80

rummy80 Prime Suspect

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:well...my personal and favorite recipe for a cake...:a lot of calleigh and me...a quarter of cat willows from las vegas...and a little bit of stella bonasera from n.y.
    this is a perfect cake..isn't it? ;)

7. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

It's better also if thi ship is our CAKE :devil:
    Oh Rummy ...always dreaming such thing :lol:

Well...I totally can imagine Jake cooking....because...as far as I know...Emily can't cook :D (so I don't think they'll make Calleigh cooking unless they want to burn up Calleigh's flat :lol: just kidding ;) )...and I'm quite sure Jake can cook...especially these cake for his Calleigh :devil:
    I'm sure I'd like all his cookings :devil: ...and if Calleigh doesn't like them I'll be righ there to cheer him up :devil:

8. rummy80

rummy80 Prime Suspect

bad flo! :devil: :devil: :devil:

9. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

you two are awesome, I swear. I definately love coming to this thread just to watch the two of you do your things and talk about cake.. (food or ship, its really a win win situation)

Okay romantic dinner, what do you think Jake would cook or would he take her out?

10. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

AAAWW Cathstokes you're too kind :D
    ok.returning on our CAKE and your question :D
    I'd love Jake to take Calleigh out..maybe to a very romantic restaurant...with candles :D
    At the same time I'm pretty sure...and I totally can imagine this:
    Callegih comes back from work after a very long and tiring morning passed to work on a crime scene :(
    She arrives at her flat...she opens the door...and WOOOO...everything is so dark except for candle's light....in the middle of her living room she finds a table similar to the one of a romantic restaurant...then she finds Jake who is cooking a lot of things like Lasagne or whatever Calleigh's favourite dish is :D ....after their dinner as dessert they eat our famous Cake with chocolate and pepper :devil: and then they go to bed to have a lot of fun :devil:
    I'd also love to see Jake bring Calleigh at home maybe also hoodwinking her eyes to make her this fantastic surprise :D
    I know this could happen only in my dreams :D

11. rummy80

rummy80 Prime Suspect

yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!this is my fovorite part of the date! :devil: :devil:

12. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Oh bad boy...bad boy :devil:
    *she shakes her head*
    You know what?..today I'm ill *cough* ...when I get ill I always watch "Lady and the Tramp" :lol: (it my favourite cartoon :lol: ) ....and for the whole time I thought about CAKE ;)
    I imagined Jake bringing Calleigh to an Italian restaurant..(we can use the one of Mjsudz 's husband )...a waiter was playing a squeeze box :lol:...they were eating Speaghetti..when suddenly they both took one spagetti (the same)...they ate it until they arrived to kiss eachother's lips :D ...just like in "Lady and the Tramp".
    Calleigh is totally the lady...and Jake looks like the Tramp...I love it :devil:
    OMG I'm comparing my favourite ship with two dogs :lol: :eek:....my influence is driving me crazy :lol: *cough*

13. rummy80

rummy80 Prime Suspect

LADY AND THE TRAMP?mmmm well..you have an "interesting"immagination flo.
    but...it's not a bad choice!
    at the end of the movie..lady and the tramp have a family with many little puppies!
    maybe...this is a sort of premonition for our CAKE!!!
    *start to imagine a baby call and a baby jake play in the garden*
    oooooooooooo so sweet! :rolleyes: :) :) :) :)

14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Could you imegine how cute would Cake's children be ? :devil:
    *starts to imagine Calleigh and Jake taking care of eachoters and their beautifl two children *
    AAAWWW ....That would be fantastic :D :rolleyes: :)

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Ooh, they would have cute kids!!! We have kids in our EDeN thread, too. :D

Hmmm, I'd say one boy & one girl, both complete toeheads, the girl w/ Calleigh's eyes & the boy, brown eyes. Beautifuuulllll!!

Oh, im kinda late her but I picture Jake as being someone who could grill really good so I visualise Cal coming home & him having big fat steaks out on the grill, & the upside would be him standing over the hot coals wiping the sweat from his brows, taking his shirt off....uhhm..ok then.*jumps out of smutty pool*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.