"Go To Hell" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 6, 2007.

1. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Oh well, Ausiello just said "love interest". He didn't say they'll jump each other right away. Sara was brought in as a love interest in the second episode, but TPTB didn't hook them up on-screen until six years later. :D

Still, I don't think I'm buying this new love interest thing until I see it. ;)

2. S_Bright

S_Bright Police Officer

Please no more love interests fro Gil - this is getting ridiculous! Every female that sets her foot in the lab does not need to fall for Grissom. *sighs*

Can't wait to see hos the murder case pans out - seems gruesomely dark that one.

3. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

AGREED!! there was, what? Teri, Sara, Sofia, Lady Heather... am i missing any?

What ever happened to Greg and Nick's love life? of course, i'm kinda thinking Nick's love life kinda in between Grissom and Sara's (haha!) but i'd LOVE for Greg to get a girl friend!! uuugh..

but either way, i'm really looking forward to this episode. saw the promo and it looks AMAZING!! dark, creepy, exciting. THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME!

4. sal

sal Dead on Arrival

Definitely no more women for Grissom

5. yamanbaia

yamanbaia Dead on Arrival

this is so true! i had never realized that every important female character (and Hodges) has fallen for Grissom at one time (of course, how can they NOT?).

But then again, Gris and Catherine are the "main characters", it's logical that we see more personal stuff about this two than from the others. I don't think that Nick and Greg have remained celibate for the last 7 years...

Grissom is not the only one that has a "super magical sex appeal", catherine has also had her share

6. Musicluvr325

Musicluvr325 Police Officer

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

7. Grizzom

Grizzom Witness

Checking the cast list, it looks like a nearly full house for the lab rats. Hope they get some real onscreen time!

8. hodges_alias_47

hodges_alias_47 Police Officer

I know ... Henry and Bobby are missing is all ... can't wait for them to be on.

9. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

No more shipping! the ep is about EXORSISM!!!

10. brass_lives

brass_lives Prime Suspect

I just want to know if there will be bunnies. Every time an entire family (save one or two) is killed, there are bunnies.

I'm glad to hear Sara will be in the episode. I want as much of her as I can get if she is leaving. Has anyone actually heard official word that she's gone? I asked my magic 8 ball, and he says "all signs point to yes." I trust him about as much as that Auseillo guy.

11. Daylight

Daylight Victim

I don't think any of these women are supposed to be potential partners for Grissom.

This new girl is likely to be around just because with Sara moving to the swing shift she needs somebody to keep her company she's probably just some sort of sidekick - definetely easier than coming up with a whole team that we know nothing about. As for the older woman - the mobster's widow or ex-wife or whatever - I seem to recall I think it was back in that article from TVguide where we first got to see picture of grissom and nick finding the car from dead doll, there was a quotation from caroll mendelsohn where she suggested warrick would get involved with the mob ?!! I may have missunderstood but if you considerer the latest spoilers from 8th episode in the series cockroaches where we see him mixed up with drugs and stripers this kinda makes sense!

12. Grizzom

Grizzom Witness

I did not know that about the bunnies. What other episodes? I will keep an eye out for the rabbits of death.

Breaking out the tarot cards now... :lol:

13. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

This episode looks very interesting. I am looking to see how the new memeber of the team works. It is always interesting to see new people entering a group that has been unchanged for so long. It could be good for the team or there could be war.

14. brass_lives

brass_lives Prime Suspect

I think it started in the episode Blood Drops (S2??). If you watch the first couple of minutes of that episode, you see this little statue of bunnies. There was another bunny statue in Gum Drops. Seems like there was another one, but I don't remember. Maybe the bunnies only appear in episodes with 'drops' in the name. We may be safe so long as they don't rename this one Go to Hell Drops.

Meh. I'm not looking forward to any new cast member. I'd rather they showed more of the old ones. I'm glad to hear Warrick is getting a storyline (if it actually happens...we thought that with the wife), but I want more of Nick and Greg, too. Not to mention the Doc, Brass and David. Man, I enjoyed watching Nick running across the go cart track. There should be more scenes of the boys running.

15. LawyerBoy

LawyerBoy Civilian

I agree. I am getting tired of this thing turning into a soap opera. Stick with the science. It was a much better show without all the lovey dovey crap!