Episode #603: 'Inside Out' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Oct 5, 2007.

1. athlov

athlov Guest

Ugh, I was upset with Natalia for blaming Ryan for her mistake. Ryan didn't know that she would take evidence to the firing rang. He was trying to help her with something, and he set it up with someone and didn't want to inconvenience them if she didn't show up.

For her to do something so silly and stupid as to break protocol for something like an appointment was ridiculous. Ryan's made a lot of mistakes but he followed that protocol to the letter in the past - he couldn't take the evidence back himself, so he had an officer take it back.

Ryan's made enough mistakes without someone else blaming him for their's too. :rolleyes:

At least they showed that he's still sharp as ever. He found that gun really fast. :)

And I still think he's such a sweetheart. He seemed kind of hurt when Natalia accused him of setting her up. But he's tough - he doesn't wilt when others treat him wrongly. And I noticed that he doesn't seem to blame them either.

2. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Indeed, that certainly did slip through the spoiler net! I will definitely have to watch this episode now. I would very much like to see her investigate Horatio if the writer's decide to go down that route (though I doubt anything would come of it). ;)

3. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

I loved the episode I did. I also loved the movie S.W.A.T.

Rebecca Nevvins back again! They kinda have pretty hard feelings. I really hope that Kyle gets out of prison after his trial if they ever gonna show that on the show.

Natalia whouldn't blama Ryan. He said the whole thing up for her befre he knew about the case!

eta: the whole haircut thing. It almost made me cry! Nice scene!

4. Ally

Ally Dead on Arrival

Can someone please post the H/Kyle parts on Youtube like someone did with Dangerous Son? I'm dying to watch this episode.

Thanks =)

5. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I loved the episode! I am relieved Frank did not shoot that girl, that would've sucked! I liked how Calliegh checked up on Frank when she came to the crime scene, it was sweet.

Natalia was so wrong to accuse Ryan of setting her up. How was he supposed to know, she would be foolish enough to leave evidence in her vehicle unattended while she went for her shooting lessons? That was her mistake, not Ryan's!

Kyle is so cute! I like his new haircut and I liked the scene where H told that guy how he would be carried off in a body bag if something were to happen to his son, was it a bad move? Maybe, but it was his son and he needed to find him. I felt bad for Kyle, having to go back to jail, when I saw those jerks beating him up, I was wondering if someone would come to his defense it is good to know he does have people protecting him. I am also glad that H told Kyle, he's his father, I thought that would go on forever!

I wish I could see the promos for next week's episode, they don't show anymore :(

6. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

your not the only one Ally i'd love to see the H/Kyle parts too from the UK too

7. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

WOW that episode was so freakin' awesome. It's been a long time that I've actually been impressed with an episode. Okay granted I like "Burned" a lot too and that was one from previous season but this one is a few levels higher.

Rebecca is back, nice! Great character! Poor Franky getting beaten up, but he's fine so yay. Thought Ryan acted like an ass, granted he did his job but still.. he rat someone out. Poor Natalia. I'm happy she didn't rat him to Rebecca aswell. Was very big of her! Great H/Kyle scenes, much better then the season premier. The only thing I miss is Yelina! Where is she, I want her back *sobs*

I thought the first epi was horrible by the way, the second was okay but this one WOW. Don't think it'll continue next week.. but we'll see!

8. Monsa

Monsa Dead on Arrival

God I loved this episode. Nice to see some emotion from H and i just adore Kyle. I'd really like to see him again soon.
    I don't blame Ryan. Natalia just over reacted.
    Oh and if i knew how to cut videos i'd upload the Kyle & H parts on youtube.

9. Ally

Ally Dead on Arrival

You can cut videos on Windows Movie Maker. You could also upload the hole thing, but it would be deleted some days after... well thanks anyways =)

10. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:p
    This episode best by far this season and maybe the past 2 seasons, due primarily to bonding of Horatio & Kyle.
    :p
    Screams of a return of some of that H intensity apparently did NOT fall on deaf ears. Thank God for Kyle. The two are bonding very well, slowly and with tons of apprehension on both sides. Good Job! :) :)

11. Monsa

Monsa Dead on Arrival

EDIT

12. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Heya Monsa, just warning you but it's not allowed on these boards to share these download links so openly.. you can pm them to the people who want it but don't share them in a thread :p

13. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

This episode was better than last weeks. It has more action and kept my attention a lot more. I really want Calleigh, Alexx or Tripp to have a major storyline. I love my H, but they need some screen time too.

14. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

How many people would like to continue to see Kyle?

15. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

I say continue. Because it's good for horatio, and his image to the fans. Some people (not big fans) think Horatio is just some emotionless guy who says lots of one-liners and keeps on taking on and off his shades. With Kyle around, he shows plenty of emotion. Which Caruso pulls of brilliantly i might add. Plus, if Horatio get's emotional. He might get shot trying to protect his son. And i think we've all wanted that for a bit. Not fatal fatal shot, just badly wounded. We need him to show jsut a little mortality.

But another question for Kyle. If he continues to appear in the show, how long? We can't have if showing up too much. Maybe for about 2-4 more, that gives some time for Kyle to get in trouble, and daddy to come and rescue him, getting shot in the process. My opnion.