CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers: Hot Off The Press!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Damnit, I'm probably worse than you. I'll be boo-hooing and trying to chat through the tears. :p

(Is this a sign that the writers aren't going to have Flack be there for Danny? Lord knows he's always been there before. Not that I don't want to see Hawkes be there for him, but the friendship between Danny and Flack has been there since day one and shouldn't be abandoned. ;) But I'll fill in the blanks if need be. :p)

Good. ;)

2. Carrieattheprom

Carrieattheprom Lab Technician

Aw, man! Those spoilers sound totally heartbreaking. :( On the plus side, Carmine's going to get to show off his awesome acting skills.

3. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Yes, I agree, it should be a great episode for Carmine. Unbelievable sad sounding, but it should be an amazing episode.

4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Damn, that does sound so sad! :( Poor Danny! :( :( :( But, as we know from RSRD and OTJ, Carmine knocks it out of the park with this stuff. SO GLAD to hear he's getting a good storyline. :D

And yeah, Flack should definitely be around at some point to comfort Danny. He's the one who Danny always turns to when he needs emotional support. I have a feeling it will be Mac who's there for him, though. And Hawkes as well, since they're all on the same case together.

5. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

What a heartwrenching story line for Danny. It sounds so depressing, to say the least. But I'm glad that TPTB are giving Carmine some meaty plot points to work with. Can't wait to see him in this one. But despite all the seriousness of episode 11, I'm looking forward to Flack's snarky comments.

As for the 3:33 caller, if it turns out to be Drew, it just doesn't leave anything to the imagination. Oh well...

6. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Oooh, an excellent episode for Danny for sure! Do you guys think this might be the RSRD tie-in we've been waiting for? Makes you wonder if the link is that Louie is already dead and that's how Danny can relate to the dead boy's mother.

Either way, we are going to see major acting chops from Carmine!

And I get the feeling Flack will be there for Danny, no matter how far he is. :D He always has.

7. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

I am wondering about a number of things about the Danny story in the episode.
    1) will this be a life changing event for Danny
    2) will Danny become impatient with Lindsay's self-absorption
    3) did the writers choose Hawkes, because it was the loss of a patient that led to him leaving surgery
    4)will the mother reassure Danny it wasn't his fault
    5)who will teach Danny how to deal with the guilt

8. althea

althea Lab Technician

Child's Play episode seems like a real tear jerker but its by freaking time Danny got a good storyline can't wait to watch Carmine get his mojo back.

9. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

I think what's more interesting is that Lindsay isn't there. A big emotional story for a character, the obvious writing would be to include their 'partner'. Granted there could be unspoiled scenes between the two (and there could be unspoiled scenes between Flack and Danny as well). But if TPTB were really pushing the D/L, then surely they'd have had Lindsay working the same case. Interesting (to me anyway!)

10. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

This episode sounds as though its going to be terrific and, as you all say, will give Carmine a chance to shine at what he's best at.

Thank goodness TPTB seem to have finally realised that messing around with one of their key characters (no pun intended) was not getting them any friends...

11. flubber

flubber Victim

12. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

:( Sounds like I'll be crying another river, but I'm sure it will make for an awesome Danny episode. Carmine deserves it, he amazing with sad storylines.

13. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

14. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

:lol: Yeah, the suggestion seems to be there. Although I doubt TPTB would end up going that way, if she appears again I don't think it'll be as a love interest (even if she is supposed to be hot!).

I think it makes sense with this episode for Danny and Lindsay not to work together. I don't however think that the relationship between Danny and Ruben's Mom is meant to be anything more than platonic. Obviously as Ruben doesn't have a Dad I think it's great to imagine that, living in the same building, Danny has become friends friends with them and is a role model for the boy. :) (even though I think if I remember correctly, that Danny previously mentioned that after 3 years of living in his apartment he didn't know any of his neighbours??). :p I hope that this storyline is carried on in some way, and that Danny is shown trying to deal with the aftermath and his grief, because this is bound to affect him deeply...Although knowing the continuity issues, it may well never be mentioned again!

I don't know if Flack will comfort Danny, sadly I think probably not (at least, not on screen) ;). It looks as though Mac will probably be the voice of reason, telling Danny not to feel guilty, and Hawkes will be there for him too.

15. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

Well they're certainly not planning for her to be ugly, that's for sure :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.