Speed/Rory #16: ~~"Welcome to the Big Leagues"~~

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shortea

shortea Rookie

I almost totally forgot, but I had another dream with
    him this time is was Speed. H, Frank, & Delko was in my dream too. In my dream lots of bad guys try to break in my house. One jump the wall and another try to crash his car into my front door. Someone must had call the police because H, Frank, & delko were walking around in and outside of the house and when I look my left there was
    Speed sitting beside me taking notes in a note book. We never said a word to each other, but every now and then he look up at me and then go right back to taking notes. It like he was reading my mind to get my statement.
    I remember i was scare up to the point I saw speed, but
    when I saw him I felt much better.

It was like a bad dream that ended on a good note.
    I had this dream the morning of my birthday too!!

2. Wolfe_Angel

Wolfe_Angel Witness

this is kinda off topic but its thanksgiving up here in Canada-Happy Thanksgiving fellow Canadian's!

3. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i had a dream last might....

In my dream i was dating Speed :D and it was the ep Lost Son and us and H were interrogating Rudy..the jewlry store owner when all of a sudden those guys started shooting and then I was facing the other direction and Speed yelled my name to look out and it was too late i get hit in the chest as i turned around...and then Speed shot the guy down...the guy who shot me (in my dream i made sure his gun was always clean :D) and then he ran to my aid holding me in his arms as H called an ambulance. I was beleeding bad and Speed didn't care that my blood was all over him. he just kept telling me how much he loved me and hoe everything was going to be ok. The i was rushed in the ambulance with Speed by my side the whole time. and i was rushed to the ER where i flatlined and Speed was actually crying into Alexx's shoulder as the whole team watched through the glass. They managed to revive me and i was ok. and then the doctor said that i was going to be ok. and that night as i lie in the hospital bed Speed was by my side holding my hand and all he kept saying was how much he loved me and was never going to leave me. then i woke up.

4. Wolfefangirl

Wolfefangirl Dead on Arrival

Despite what it says on mah user name and siggy... I can't wait for Speed's "dramatic" return!

5. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

^^now that was a wild dream, Need4Speed . at least Speed was with you the whole time. and his gun was clean!

come to think of it, i haven't had a Speed dream in a while...darn! well i can always wait for Speed's return. can't wait!!!! :D

6. timspeedlefan

timspeedlefan Prime Suspect

*squeak* Just saw the preview for next weeks epi. I am going to be so anxious this week.

And yes, when I saw Speed in the preview I got so excited I started crying. :lol:
    Edited by Mod to add Spoiler Code

7. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

Oh I totally fogot about the preview. Hopefully that will be online soon. I'd imagine it was shown after last nights episode, and thats how you saw it. 7 more days to wait :D

8. timspeedlefan

Yes it was on after last nights episode. And thank you to the Mod who changed my thread to a spoiler. Still getting the hang of the spoiler thing. :)

9. Anni Grey

Anni Grey Coroner

Just dropping in to say hi....and to say, Speed's hot...but of course, we all knew that ;):

I saw the preview last night, and Spazzed. I could barely breathe, much less type... That man...it's sinful to be that damn hot! And he smiled *squee* *faints*....Monday can't get here fast enough

10. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

:eek: Anni! Good to see one of the alumni of Speed fans peeking in.

I didn't get to see the preview last night because I wasn't watching Miami on CBS. *sigh* CTV happened to have it on earlier. So anyway I hear great things about the preview though--albeit it surprised me when Anni you mentioned that he smiled. :eek: Haven't seen that since 'Grand Prix'. ;) I understand Rory has a fairly small role to play in next week's episode (it'll probably last for two minutes) but nontheless it's way more than I could have ever bargained for. :D

Why do I keep wanting to say 'BYOB' instead of 'BBYD'? :lol:

11. timspeedlefan

Last week, I had purchased a couple of shirts for work and I was just on YouTube watching a video someone had made called Broken Miami (sorry can't remember who the person who the made it). It has the song Broken by Seether and Amy Lee and it's very good. Anyways, I was watching the video and they showed Speedle when they were in the jewellery store and I happened to look at my shirt and noticed that I have almost the exact same shirt on as Speed!!! Same color and everything. Kind of freaked myself out for a minute. :)

12. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

man, i missed the promo :(

13. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Yeah, I didn't get to see it either. Same reason as Geni. Stupid CTV :lol: I'll be on the lookout though.

14. Anni Grey

Anni Grey Coroner

Good to be back, Geni! I swear, I'm going to stick around this time :lol: Can't believe you hadn't seen the promo yet... Make sure you put a pillow down on the floor before you do- you are going to need it :D

15. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

ok just OMFG.....
    OMFG!!!!!! I saw the promo!!!!!!! there's too much to talk about!!!! I mean Speed smiled!!!!!!!!! They showed his grave!!!! and Ryan was asking if they were sure he was really dead!!!!! plus i loved the tag line!!! it made me just like freak "The dead will rise" that just makes me go OMG!!!!! if he's alive that would just make me the happiest girl in the world!!!!!!!!! but even if he's not......we still see him smile!!!!! SMILE!!!!!!! maybe well get a laugh too....he needs to laugh more!!! he has such a sexy laugh!!!! remember in Grand Prix wehn Alexx made him laugh!? that was great!!!!! and come to think of it...Alexx was the only one who could make him laugh.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.