Episode #603: 'Inside Out' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Oct 5, 2007.

1. JeremyBrettFan

JeremyBrettFan Victim

There is if you got to cbs.com as opposed to the Miami site.

2. Monsa

Monsa Dead on Arrival

i just watched the promo. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the part where H says "If anything has happened to my son you will leave this room in a bag!"

3. MegantheMonster

MegantheMonster Police Officer

Aries Spears.

As in from MadTV?

That just gave this episode some cool points because other then that, I don't see this episode as being all that interesting.

Sorry.

Megan <3

4. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

No, I agree. We need some dfferent story lines. H and H's family and their endless days in peril is starting to get boring.

I know Calleigh's getting a story soon, but what about Alexx or someone... I've not seen a good Alexx scene for AGES!

5. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

OMG...

First of all... we see that ADA that H dated a while back--she's still hot, but still as particular as ever. Frank gets on the bus hauling Kyle and three bad-ass crooks to Miami Dade lockup, a truck charges the bus and causes a huge wreck. Frank gets knocked around a bit, then gets beaten over the head by a couple of the crooks... a mob forms around the prison bus and bash it up... Frank's shellshocked and ends up shooting a lady in the crowd by accident becuase he at first thinks it's a man with a gun! DAYAM! What a start to an episode!!! Calleigh's lookin' fine... looks like this is a Yellow themed episode... and Natlia give some gratuitous cleavage shots while she gets trace of the bumper of the bus.... then RYAN WOLFE shows up to set up lessons for her at the firing range with a real expert, but she looks scared. Back to HQ, Kyle shows up, in cuffs at H's hummer. H says "You made the right decision Kyle..." then H hauls him off... for a haircut--a short one.... he looks like a Mini-Horatio... :lol: and he re-cuffs him to haul him back in... the woman Frank shot is deaf... head magnetized... she couldn't hear him tell her to get down... Poor Frank... but she was shot with a .45 and Tripp carries a 9mm ... not his! One of the fugitives is caught on a stolen motorcylce but doesnt' ditch the keys well enough... Natalia gets the keys but instead of going back to the lab, she goes to the shooting range. Ooops.... While working with Ryan's friend, she mentions she's in the middle of the case and left the evidence in her car... Double-Ooops... later on Ryan shows up at the lab as an expert witness for the defense... Natalia is accusing him of setting her up. Whew!!! The deaf girl was engaged to Julio Rentaria.... she let him know Kyle is H's son.... they're threatening him.... Jeez.... What a mess!!! I'd better stop before I write the whole ep.... :eek:

6. AlyceBParker

AlyceBParker Civilian

I am very excited about tonight's episode. I can not wait to see how things play out!

7. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

yeah me too!!! plus Aries Spears from MAD Tv is gonna be in it!!!! i love Mad Tv!!!!! i watch it all the time!!!!!! and i wonder if after H takes Kyle for a haircut if he takes him to Sunglasses Hut....Lol!!!!!

8. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Holy crap I knew I wasn't seeing things when I saw Aries Spears in the credits. I'm hoping it's the same Aries we're all thinking of. He was actually in a 'CSI:' spoof on 'MADtv' a few years back.

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

It WAS the one and only Ares Spears!! He was sooo funny on MadTV.

10. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

This episode was enjoyable. Lots of action. You gotta love Tripp, who continues even after he gets the crap beat out of him. It was a relief to learn he didn't kill the girl. The scenes between Horatio and Kyle were touching. I was surprised to see Rebecca Nevins. I am wondering what TPTB are up to. They must be planning something. Maybe she will investigate Heratio. It was kind of stupid for Horatio to bring up Brazil. Now the con has something on him and Eric. I know the Ryan fans will be upset, but I thought having Ryan testify for the defense was an interesting twist. I hope the writers don't have Frank and Natalia forgive and forget like magic. In a real situation it would be a long time if ever for people to forgive what he did. Loved the preview for next weeks episode, which involves Rory Cochrane. ;)

I am wondering if Yelina will take in Kyle. She really had this compassionate look during the season premier. I don't know if Horatio could take Kyle in since he has been in prison. Once Rebecca finds out Kyle is Horatio's son will she help out as a friend or take her anger at being dumped out on Kyle. :eek:

11. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

I love MAD Tv too. It took me a second to remember where I recognized him from.

I liked this episode. The one thing I hated was how it made Ryan look bad. For pete's sake what is with making Ryan look bad????? GRRRRRRRR *shakes fist at writers!!! :mad: And when Natalia had a chance to make Ryan look bad I was screaming at the TV~ NOOOOOOO DONT DO IT!!! Thankfully she has learned from her past mistakes. :) But Ryan And Delko were looking HOT as always!!! hehehehehe ;) ;) ;) :p

12. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Wo this was one interesting ep. Between Frank getting hurt and Natalia being the biggest idiot on the planet I dunno where Miami can do from here. First she needs to realize Ryan did her a favor, if she couldn't make the first appointment she should have cancelled and rescheduled. Then choose to take it out on Ryan who's on odd job who know what number, because she couldn't follow the rules.

Then there is H who is about to karate chop people in the face because they are messing with his kid. Kyle has no idea how lucky he is to have H for a dad.

Did anyone else notice that Delko and Ryan were dressed similar? I thought it was kind of weird that there wasn't really a single color though out the ep..usually there is one. I saw about 4 different ones...

All in all it was good to see Ryan in the lab again, even if was for the Defense, I give it an 8 out of 10.

13. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Tonight's episode? I actually, realy really loved this one! It had everything; drama, multiple climaxs, deception, me being pissed off at Ryan, the Horatio/Kyle relationship, and NO romance. Oh and a less lot cutscreen's and flashy stuff.The writers are getting back on their feet. :D But still, they really gotta mellow down on the whole glass thing. A glass courtroom?? Like, jeez.

Oh my gosh i don't know where to start on this episode! Horatio's line in the beginning wasn't actually too bad! So that's a good sign for a good episode. And Tripp shooting the innocent girl?! What a great start to the episode!! And the whole Ryan and Natalia thing throughout the episode...wow. I actually sided with Natalia. I don't hate her, i just don't like her either. But hey she's against Ryan, so of course. I hate him.

Oh boy, when Horatio hauled Kyle the his haircut.....i just wanted to kiss the boy on the cheek. And i ALSO noticed that the freaking haircut place was practicly made out of glass too. Again, the writers, JEEZ.

*laughs out loud* Natalia's aim sucks so much. And her exuse, "I'm in the middle of a case". Whatever. You still suck at shooting. :lol: You do need a pro's help. Heck, i think he might ask you out. ;)

Oh man oh man oh man when Horatio was talking to this weird Joe guy....i was on my feet. I LOVED it when he said he's not leaving the room without an answer, then he walks over to the windows and closes the blinds!! *squee* Awesome touch. Then we went to commercial break.... and after they got Julio, Eric went and joined Horatio with Joe. And Horatio got Kyl's location by ending the convo with "-You'll be coming out of here in a body bag." Again, LOVED IT. I love my Horatio. *hugs*

And when Horatio gets to Kyle, all tied up...

Kyle: Why are you doing this???
    Horatio: Because i'm your father. (and then continues)

AH GOD I LOVED IT. Just how he said it! He didn't say it in his usual Horatio voice, the sexy and serious voice. The voice was filled with emotion, and the look in his eyes........DAVID CARUSO IS A SUBERB ACTOR!!!

Oh, and another great part. When Horatio is telling that black guy, who's going to jail. He tells him to watch over Kyle in the joint. 24/7. And then (iforgethisname) the black guy says he can't watch over him ALL the time. And Horatio says to pass the word around, and, (this is my favourite line) That kid is untouchable *shudders*

The episode wraps up with the Julio and his gang in the basketball court in the jail picking on Kyle. Pushing him around, etc. With Kyle getting back up again, taking his fathers advice "Never back down" to heart. The bullying continues. And Horatio's majic comes in, and the black guy and his gang come in and stops the fight, making the Julio gang back off. Then Horatio walks out of the fenced area...putting his shades on....
    ------
    I loved this episode. Just loved it, I think it's one of my favourites now. I hope you all feel the same. :)

14. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

I hated it how they cut Kyle's hair man. He looked so cute before. And what's up with Ryan? He was acting like such a butt. Finally someone noticed that Frank got a haircut (thanks Ryan ;) ). I loved the clothes that they had on Calleigh. Finally something that wasn't black. I loved it how Horatio told the black dude to protect Kyle and then he got his buddies to back him up. That sure is spreading the word. And it was creepy how H was standing there when they were about to beat Kyle up. But he's kinda like his "guardian angel". All in all it was a good episode to say the least. It was an improvement to the other two episodes. Oh and I loved it how Eric and H were telling the prisoner about how they hunted down Riaz. :lol:

15. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Kyle = <3

I just love that kid. Gosh. What a cutie.

I thought this episode was pretty solid. Agreed with Lora that the episode without all of the cutscenes and flashy effects was a nice subdued change. The plot was fairly simple, which I also enjoyed. It was great to see Frank at the forefront and see him make a presumed mistake. Glad to know they're all human. ;)

I was happy to know that his 'mistake' turned into someone else's and that he didn't jeopardize his career. On the other hand, Natalia and Ryan...Yeesh, cat fight. Both of them were acting a bit like children but I found Ryan to be more professional and he isn't even working at the lab. Natalia just bugged me. I get the feeling she's still less trusting of everyone and thinks they're all out to get her. It was ridiculous to assume Ryan 'set her up'. He wasn't aware of the particulars in the case until after Natalia had already collected the keys. But drama is a writer's best friend.

The revelation to Kyle by Horatio sounded so Star Wars to me. :lol: Ah but it was good to see Papa H stand by his boy. I actually don't find their relationship contrived or 'put on' in any way. I like it. :)

Contrarily, the scene with Horatio, Eric and Joe with the whole Brazil thing seemed un-needed to me. It just stirred up a bad taste in my mouth and totally threw Horatio out of character in that scene. I understand he has thrown a couple of threats around (Ie: Threatening Stetler in 'Crime Wave') but to bring up Brazil didn't give the effect on me that it was supposed to I guess. Probably to show Horatio wasn't bluffing--Yet his statement with the body bag would have sufficed well enough.