Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

On my cable system it's the channel where the program times and channels scroll by to let you know what's on, but above that is the TV Guide Channel with its own TV based programming. Not sure if that's how it works on other cable systems or not.

2. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Thanks Smokey!

I wonder how much Ronnie will be exposed to the team in her episodes? If she's working swing with Sara, the only time she'll meet them is if Sara introduces her before shift change or if they have a case that coincides.

With that said though, she must have some contact with them because her life is supposed to be in dangerlater and they all rush to save her, meaning they at least know her.

What does everyone else think?

3. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i think they're making to many people die and to many people in danger.

this ronnie person is around for 4 episodes... and she's gonna die or kidnapped, or what ever. they JUST saved sara!! wait another year or something to do something else with a character. Keppler died in march (or april?) and Sara just lived from being pinned under and car and wondering around the desert. can't they just have episodes where nothing happens to the characters and it's just a really good story plot with adorable little banters between the characters?

hopefully this will be better then it seems.

4. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Wojo, it's been suggested, because of something Jessica Lucas said about 'annoying Sara with her questions' that some spoilers that say Catherine, are actually Sara (they switched the name to keep up the suspense regarding Dead Doll). So if that were correct (and we won't really know until the episode airs or promo videos etc air) it could be Sara and not Catherine that works the case in Hello, Goodbye. :) But yes, I agree, all the spoilers suggest that it is Catherine working the case.

How about this for a scenario? (Just completely my speculation) But if Sara works swing shift with Ronnie and Sara then leaves, there would be no reason for us to still see Ronnie on the show. So perhaps rather than anything bad happening to her, she is just no longer relevant to the storyline as swing shift wouldn't be featured. :) I don't know, but I'd rather that was the storyline than something bad happening (again) to one of the characters. :lol: I think the thing about her being in trouble might come from something that happens in 'The Chick Chop Flick Shop', which is too early an episode for her to die in anyway (if she's around for 4). ;)

5. sal

sal Dead on Arrival

perhaps the new ex mob wife will have something to do with Catherine because she knew her father Sam i think someone else suggested this can't remember who. I really wanted to see Sara and Catherine working together more this season I have really enjoyed the episodes where they have been together

Catherine : It's raining man juice? Sara : Hallelujah? ...

6. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

That is so true csiemily! If they keep this up, no one's going to want to be a CSI because they put their lives on the line just as much as police officers it seems, which I think is a bit of a stretch.

7. Raw_Alex

Raw_Alex Witness

Post removed.

8. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Raw_Alex, Wrong moderator it wasn't me that said it this last time, it was TallyHo.

I am posting a link to something that everyone should be familiar with. On Jan 13 2005 the Admin wrote this "Reminder" what I would like folks to refresh their minds or learn (if you are new and didn't read the help guide) is the last three paragraphs. ;)

9. yamanbaia

yamanbaia Dead on Arrival

it's amazing how you don't let nothing slip by.
    In all my forum years i had never seen such a moderating moderator.
    I actually feel intimidated, plus your avatar seems to be quietly judging me while reading my post

10. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Well nothing I can do about the avatar its been there for along time. Never been accused of being intimidating either, sorry you feel that way hopefully you will come to realize were not really that bad. ;)

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

The mods are good at their jobs and deserve some respect...

GSRLUVER, I think I read in TVGuide that Ronnie-Veronica or whatever her name is will interact with the night shift. I believe she is working with Greg in episode 804.

12. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Cheers, Wojo. Good to see that some folks understand the bigger picture here. :) As designated Moderators for this Forum, both Destiny and I have the responsibility and the task of of seeing to this bigger picture, like it or not.

D, thanks for posting the link to the Reminder from this Board's Admministrator. Important reminder.

Note to ALL:

As for what's covered under the spoiler lab discussions, this thread was set up primarily to deal with spoiler information relating to character and storyline material as it pertained directly to the episode in question for the current season in the US.

However, with the recent news about JF's impending departure, there was a call for a separate thread dedicated for discussions on JF's and in turn her character's Sara's departure. Said thread was duly established to accomodate the request. Hence the reason we have asked that any discussions pertaining to this issue be moved out of this spoiler thread and all other threads in this Forum and into the "Sara Leaving..." thread.

In this way, the Forum has provided a dedicated avenue for discussions on this issue BUT allows all else NOT interested in this issue to continue their CSI related discussions without having to deal with a deluge of JF/Sara leaving posts dominating the other threads.

We don't believe that this is a difficult concept to grasp nor that it is an unreasonable request. So we would appreciate the cooperation of all in this matter.

Thank you.

13. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

lol....I know this has nothing to do with spoilers at this moment, but gotta be said.

I need someone watching my mouth...lol...seeing I apparently don't from time to time, letting the wrong things slip ....so thanks :lol: especially to Destiny!

Ok, back to the spoilers! :)

14. Raw_Alex

Raw_Alex Witness

The avitar isn't what is intimidating. But I guess some of us need quiet time in the corner to consider our horrible sins. :mad:

15. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Thanks Wojo! So, I guess Ronnie is kind of a floater then? Either that or the swing supervisor decides to lend Ronnie to nightshift for a case.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.