Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #5

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by gsrLOVE, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

The only threads I really go on anymore are the name that episode, GSR, the jorja pic and this thread. Otherwise there are either people bashing jorja, sara and gsr, which just really makes me mad. I just don't get why people feel the need to bash things. I don't really like Cath, but I don't go around saying mean things about her and Marg.

One of the things I love about Sara the character is her sarcasm. She makes me laugh so hard when she says things like "Green Plant Material", making quotation marks with her fingers. Season seven didn't really have much of that sarcasm, a la cart had a little,when Ecklie was asking about her and Grissom's relationship. I hope we get more in season eight!

2. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

:lol: I know, I loved the "Well Conrad Grissom and I have always had a relationship." :p And the look he gave her, like he wanted to wring her neck :lol: I think she could've taken it, even if her arm was fractured in two places :p

Sara's sarcasm is always something I've loved, probably one of the main things I love about her. She has such a great dry sense of humor but unfortunately in these past seasons she hasn't had enough screentime to get a good line or two in :rolleyes:

Some of my favorite Sara-zingers:

-- "Now who's the punk, bitch?" All For Our Country, season four.

-- "I like the shoes. I like them enough to get a warrant." You've Got Male, season two.

And for some reason those are the only ones I can think of at the moment off the top of my head, episodes and all :rolleyes: :lol:

3. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Quoth - you can't forget Sara's "Hallelujah?" in response to Cath's "it's raining man juice" in AFOC. Probably my all-time favorite CSI bits.

and, not a "zinger", but one of my favorite Sara moves - buying Catherine the candy bar in TTWN so she'd shut up.

4. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Oh how could I have forgotten!?? :lol: See, I loved that bit in ATTWN because it was a zinger in a sense, just with no dialogue :p I loved her little smile when she thought she was being so clever :lol:

And the "It's raining man juice!?" with Sara's "Hallelujah?"-- probably one of my favorite Sara moments ever. But I'm also a sucker for Catherine and Sara getting ANY moments together, so :lol:

5. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

hey guys
    been away for awhile.. seems to happen to me a lot lately.. lots of Jorja stuff going on involving actions to keep her on CSI. I am with whatever is done to keep her. No Jorja, no CSI for me.

6. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

speaking of afoc, spike has never shown it, that i know of, and i don't think i've ever seen it... i'm sure i would remember those wonderful sara zingers...where can i watch it?

7. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

What about in "Blood Drops?"

-- Grissom: And what are you doing about it now?
    -- Sara: Going back to the girl, I left her in the car.
    -- Everyone looks shocked.
    -- Sara: I left the window cracked..
    -- Sara: Give me some credit... She's at the hospital.

In "1-15 Murders"

-- Using your arms, how big is a whale? Great, now freeze. (As she checks for blood.)

That wasn't really a "Sarazinger" but I still laughed.

In "Bodies in Motion"

(When the body soup from the trunk of the car they found when it splashed in Greg's face.)
    -- Sara: Techinically that makes you a cannibal. Grissom would be proud.

There are SO many more that I love but I can't think of anymore at the top of my head :p

8. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

Haha, those are great lines. I also liked the "I guess she killed you back" in Snuff, it wasn't funny, I just liked the line.

"How's it feel dreamer?" to Greg in Big Middle. It alone wasn't the funniest line, but that scene cracks me up.

9. GSRfanatic25

You're awake, I hate you.
    Suck it up Greg, you're well rested.
    That's a...man in a corset.(don't know why)
    I know who I am, but I think you're a little confused.

*sigh* I love Sara, everything about her!

SAVE SARA

10. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I was JUST going to post that EXACT line "Suck it up Greg" when I came to this read. Jorja fans truely think alike! :)

11. GSRfanatic25

she's so cute in that scene
    yes we do, because we've got SARA on the brain! woohooo

12. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I've just watched the new ep and I was so glad to see Sara interact with someone other than Grissom for a change. She had a confusing chemistry with the new girl, I couldn't put my finger on it but there seemed to be something between them, some underlying tension. No idea what it was but I liked it. Now I kinda wish she'd stay a little longer so I'd have time to figure out what it is...

Anyway, Jorja was cute with the scar on her face and the frizzy hair, the battered look suits her.

13. GSRfanatic25

i think sara's not into the whole swing shift thing. the thing she said to brass about not enjoying the sunlight. so i think that discomfort came out when she was interacting w/ the very green very talkative/questioning ronnie. then the scene where sara realized that the cops may have been involved and ronnie basically said to just leave it alone,not to go after the cops...well, sara never lets anyone slide, not even cops if they are in the wrong. someone said it might be that she felt like she was wronged, like, you konw, roughed up and left to die of exposure, so she connected w/ the poor man. but anyway, i can't really put my finger on her weird sort of snippy demeanor, but i think some of these elements had something to do w/ it. they gave her a very empty case...but she did look adorable as per usual.
    i hope we see more of her next week!!

14. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

Show me an episode where Sara didn't look adorable, and I'll show you an episode that doesn't exist. Did that even make sense? w/e, the point was that Sara always looks adorable, but you guys already know that :). I LOVE the curly hair, I hope it's going to stay a while.

15. GSRfanatic25

me too brookie, love er curls
    and the only way she couldn't look adorable is if she wasn't there...so...the pilot? lol
    oooo*knock on wood*

go sara
    go jorja
    wooo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.