"Go To Hell" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 6, 2007.

1. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I think the confusion comes from Ausiello over at TVguide calling almost every new woman coming onto the series a "Love interest for Grissom." He said it of Ronnie.

And he said it of the ex-mobster woman coming in later in the season

So I can understand the confusion.

It'll be interesting to see how they introduce Ronnie, and I do hope she and Sara get along... Maybe Sara will see a younger her in Ronnie.

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I do not remember Ronnie ever being considered a love interest for Grissom being mentioned. Oh well. Personally if Sara does leave, they can leave him without one for a while. Why is there a need for him to have one?

3. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I don't think Grissom would just hope from girl to girl like that, especially when he would have known the new girl for what, a whole episode? I mean, it took thim 7 years to get with Sara!! (Well, since they have known each other for 9)

4. Toots

Toots Pathologist

If I had a say in it, they would leave Grissom without a girlfriend for the duration of the series. That way Grissom would be the Grissom I came to know.

5. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I can't picture Grissom jump after another girl after Sara and Grissom end, that is a rebound for Grissom to get over Sara, it take a while to get over it.

6. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

I wonder if Grissom will be out for blood, when Ronnie enters the lab... :lol: The looks on poor Holly and Chandra's faces in the past were priceless.

I too thought the ex-mob wife was suppose to be the new interest for Grissom? Not Ronnie. *shrugs*

7. Grizzom

Grizzom Witness

Have you *seen* the pictures of Ronnie? No way is she Grissom's love interest. She looks about 14. She's too young even for Nick. Greg, maybe.

I would love to see Grissom swoop down on her and demand a pint of blood, but since she's also on swing, I bet we don't get that. I wonder if we'll get to find out more about the swing shift staff and supervisor.

8. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

surely Grissom's not that stupid, he's just been chewed a new one for having a relationship with Sara, would he really jump from one subordinate to another? and common, he's been in love with Sara for 9 years, could he really, if they did split, just jump into another relationship so quickly?

and anyway, i thought this new girl was meant to be a potential for Greg?

9. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

First off spoilers about future eps, belong in the spoiler lab please.

Second I will tell you this, Ronnie (the new girl) is not the love interest for Grissom. ;)

10. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I say that Gris should stay single for a while, and who actually said that he's not with Sara anymore? But whatever.
    I am looking forward to this ep. Dark ones are great.

11. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I can totally Greg at hitting on Ronnie, knowing him.

Yeah this looks good this episode.

12. sal

sal Dead on Arrival

Michael Ausiello at TV Guide said he had a strong hunch

13. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

Now that is true. In my always humble opinion, if GSR broke up, it would be veeery inconsistent with Gil Grissom, the character. I mean: for his whole life he has been a science nerd who willingly let go any chance of remotely having a personal life. Then he met Sara and it took him like 7-9 years to finilly open up and give themselves a chance, and admit he totally loves Sara. It was a hell of a change wasn't it? Well, then just like that they break up, he gets over it and manages to fall for the next girl as soon as he can? Like some sort of forensics George Clooney?
    That would be soooo unlike Grissom's personality i don't even like to think about it... i don't know if i would still watch the show if that happened.
    They could write Sara off but still keep them togheter. She just wouldn't be a regular, and there would be no absurd personality changes to the characters, and we would still have CSI.
    :(

14. Raw_Alex

Raw_Alex Witness

I think the new girl is just a "new girl". With Sara moving to swing, there is a space on the shift and someone new comes in. That she apparently only last 5 episodes either means she doesn't work out, does something stupid, or ends up as the next Holly Gribbs.

The "new love interest" I think is a red herring. A new character, yes, but I think that between Lady Heather and GSR, Grissom has pretty much played out all his romantic crap for a long time to come.

15. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

I don't think he's interested in the "New Girl" so much as that it's going to be someone outside of CSI. Like a new version of Lady Heather? Not Lady Heather of course, but a strong woman he meets outside of work, while on a case?