Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex Pioneers

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by ruzila, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Re: Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex™ Pioneers

I'm up for the slow build up. I want that for EC in Miami too. It works alot better and it means more in the end. I mean, yeah, it's been building up for God knoes how many years now, but its going round another bend and who knows whats round this one.... maybe, something great?

2. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

when rick and cath walked in, i didn't really hear what he said, until cath started rambling about divorce. then me and my sister were both like "wtf did he just say?" so we went back, and lisnted and were like..."OMG, he's divorced"
    congrats yoblingers, i think there's hope in the future!

and i just realized that i sounded like a total valley girl...my bad, lol

3. NicksSexyBabe

NicksSexyBabe Rookie

OMG i was freaking out when warrick said he got divored and when they turned the lights off and he got really close to catherine and the lights came back on and they were really close to each other i started screaming yey YoBling! yey i'm so glad !!!

4. CSImaniac22

CSImaniac22 Witness

I almost missed the fact that Warrick said he got divorced and when I realized it I started jumping up in down in pure excitement!

5. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

People already started to upload the Yobling scenes on Youtube btw. The clips are here and here. :D

Warrick did say in this episode that he got divorced right? Because he didn't look devastated or upset so...

I was wondering what were the "personal problems" that the spoilers for 8x08 were telling us that'll make his life spiraling downwards? At first I thought his divorce will lead to his drug use, but he looked fine in this episode..??

6. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

Thank you soooo much for posting those on youtube. I'll be watching them over and over and over and over.

-LLK

7. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

I watched the YoBling scenes... They were great. Had to watch the clip twice before I caught the line where Warrick said he was divorced.

Loved the part where Cath turns the lights on and... BAM. He's right there. *squee*

8. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

That spoiler makes me nervous. I just want him to have more screen time without bad things going on. I just want more sexy Warrick. Yippee Yobling clips make me a happy fangirl.

9. Abilene

Abilene Hit and Run

I LOOOVED this eppy and the YoBling scenes!!! I was smiling from ear to ear and couldn't stop!!! :D That one moment was just priceless!! The way they were looking at each other and how they said "hi".. I was melting!!! I didn't think Warrick looked devasteted either... more like he didn't really believe it went that fast - and he was so flirty all the time, he definitely didn't seem sad!

I agree too, we don't need him to have personal problems, I just want him to finally have the courage to tell Catherine what he should've told her years ago - that he loves her and never wants to be without her again!

10. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

I think my shippy heart has finally truely exploded for the GSR and YoBling hottiness IN THE SAME EPI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh boy am I excited for this season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. lostladyknight

Yobling makes the whole world turn.

It just does.

12. WarricksBabyGirl

WarricksBabyGirl Police Officer

I totally agree. I love this episode. The "Hi" moment was priceless. I was so happy when Warrick said they were divorcing I started dancing...my mom was laughing but she wants Warrick and Catherine together too so hopefully we'll get our wish soon.

13. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

Those YoBling scenes are what I've been waiting for. No joke. Their moments together were great. Warrick was telling her about the divorce and then the scene where he was right there. Hhahaha. Yummy. I still haven't watched the whole eppie yet... Err. =]

14. lostladyknight

I should have put money on it. I don't know how many people I told that during the 2nd episode this season I just knew that Warrick would tell Catherine that it was over between him and Tina.

And even better they jumped right into the yobling. I always knew that they had an undeniable attraction to each other. It makes me feel just a bit safer, knowing that they gave us such a monumental moment right off the bat. It makes me thinik that no matter what is to come, in the end they can't get over each other.

This is a good thing.

I think that no matter what they have to work through, their time will come. Before long, they will be together.

And... Ecklie saying that he'd help Grissom and Sara out makes me think that he would help Catherine and Warrick out too. So, finally, for once in their lives they have nothing working against them. It's only a matter of time.

Warrick has to get over his marriage and the detremental feeling of loss that he's experiencing from never being at work anymore. He has to get his head back into the job, and then take care of whatever peroblems he has and then he can be the man Catherine deserves.

I think, for some reason, that Catherine will be willing to wait. I know that for a man like Warrick, I'd wait an eternity.

-LLK

15. Abilene

Abilene Hit and Run

I couldn't have said it any better, lostladyknight! :)
    Sooner or later they'll get together, it's their destiny. They're just so right for each other and I believe they can get through anything together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.