Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Part IV

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Drumchik, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kylie

Kylie Witness

Yes! That really bugged me too. We don't *need* another random Detective. His scenes weren't very good... it really wound me up that we got him instead of our hottie.

Plus, we know she woulda kicked ass on that track :p

2. mati

mati Rookie

I want to be a little depressing because the news I hear are depressing much :( but I say it starts and they'll do their "messing thing" with our poor S/L character. I shouldn't fret about it, God knows there are more important things, but it bugs the hell out of me that they always always (on TV) mess up with good characters, good actors or an good actress. And what the hell does the new detective do that SC couldn't do? Maybe it will improve from there? :( I do hope so very much. Do we have yet an official statement about her role or should I say screening time and future plans? Thanks gang I'll go sulking.

3. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

How cool could it be with her on the cart track! I so want to see that!

I don't know what Louise is doing at the moment, but she's probably spending time with Alejandro and her hubby.

Maybe she's going to get her own show?

4. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

She'd so kick everyone's asses. ;)

You know, I'd wondered whether she's less on CSI because she has another project developing, but I never considered that she might just want to spend more time with her family. She's been with CSI ever since Alejandro was born, even before, it'd make sense that she's taking a bit of a break. Then again, she does seem like the workaholic type to me. ;)

Third episode of 20th Century Vampire is available, I've already PMed the link to a few people, if anyone else wants it, let me know. :)

5. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

Really, new random detectives, it’s not looking good.

Ok, one things been bugging me, has there been any public statement at all from anyone involved in the show that so much as mentions the fact that Louise is no longer part of the main cast. I can’t think of any; didn’t we all find out about this ‘recurring status’ thing through the episode casting list that was released, right.

6. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

That was how we found out. Cowardly evil ones.

Whatever Louise is doing, I hope we still see her somehow. I need my regular Louise fix.

7. lovinsofia

lovinsofia Victim

Just wondering, and I hope this question has not all ready been answered, but; Did they can Sofia? No credits, and a no show in episode 2. I read some of the credits for the new ones, and she is not there; :( so where in the world is she? I wish someone with the series would make it clear to the public whether or not she is going to come back, that way I can stop wasting my time watching. [well taping it, so I can see if she is on or not]

8. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

It looks like we'll only get to see her every few episodes as a character who's not essential to the episode, and it appears we'll get no official explanation for why a former member of the main cast will barely be there in the current season.

Does anyone else feel really ridiculous for hoping we'd get some character development for Sofia this season, some sort of back story? Suddenly we're just hoping that we'll get to see her at all in an episode.

9. Kylie

Kylie Witness

I don't feel ridiculous for it, but I'm admittedly upset with TPTB. I really thought this could be a great chance for more Sofia time - especially with everywhere saying things about Jorja leaving/the GSR not being at the front anymore.

Besides, I felt that Louise had earnt it, to be honest. Excellent acting everytime, and even when given so little to do, she managed to make Sofia so... watchable, so enjoyable.

And ABRTI, is still my favourite (well, two favourite) episode out of the whole franchise. And I put that down totally to Louise's excellent acting.

10. mati

mati Rookie

You are absolutely right, Kylie. And I think we all were hopeful about an interesting character development. But I have given up any hope to UNDERSTAND why they always mess up with good things. My biggest hope and wish for LL is that she will have big big hits with movies or be in a successful series and be done with CSI, although I dearly love her and her character and it would sadden me, if she would go. On the other side they don't seem to really appreciate her, so I say more power to LL and her career.

11. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

If Jorja does leave, perhaps that will leave the door open for more Louise?

12. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

I'm afraid that's wishful thinking. They don't remove her from the opening credits to give her more screentime.

Let's indulge in some Louise gorgeousness to soothe the pain. ;)

[​IMG]

13. s0ph1a

s0ph1a Hit and Run

I'm really late with this, but... Louise looks so hot in the season opener!

What did she do in it? (I haven't actually seen it)

14. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I love that picture!!

Louise was hot in the season opener. She and Nick found Sara.

15. mati

mati Rookie

Thanks atfm for that wonderful pic. Tonight I had my SC LL fix on TV, on 2 different channels but the same episode and I did record it. :D I must be trully insane ;) but I love that woman. :D Going to take my SC fix ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.