Miami Dreams

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by loyal2wolfe, Oct 4, 2007.

1. loyal2wolfe

loyal2wolfe Witness

Are you really in love with CSI:Miami, till you dream about the show in your sleep? Share your 'Miami Dreams' in this thread!

2. Trevor

Trevor CSI Level Two

I had one of those really wierd dreams where all I remember is being in the A/V lab in the Miami-Dade Crime Lab one second and in the middle of a temple in Ghana with Calleigh the next. I believe my brain was trying to mix CSI: Miami with Tomb Raider (again). The last time that happened, Lara Croft was a CSI.

3. Speedle

Speedle Hit and Run

OMG there are sooo many ok well here's a recent one...I was a random person happily with Speed I think I was just some new girl at the lab and then for some odd reason Heratio is my dad and I get shot and everyone starts crying then I come back to life WEIRRRD and Speed gets all happy!! and he sadly he was in my dream for a little bit! :(

4. KellyGirl

KellyGirl Prime Suspect

Not sure about Lara's CSI skills :lol: Trev but I could totally see Calleigh as a tomb raider with all those guns and death defying stunts :cool:

5. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i have CSI: Miami dreams all the time..almost every night...sometimes it's the actors sometimes it's th characters. and in my dream Speed was never killed and Ryan and Natalia still both joined the team and we were all good friends....and in my dream Me and Speed were together, Eric and Natalia were together and Ryan adn calleigh were together. so anyways on to the dream.....

me and Speed went out clubbing and we met up with Eric, Natalia, Calleigh and Ryan even though we don't go out much, but Eric insisted on it. so then we were sitting around drinking a few beers and having a good time. a good song came on and we danced even though we didn't like dancing. we danced cause it was "our song" and then we just left Eric, Natalia, Calleigh and Ryan there and went to our place and it ended with the two of us in bed and the best part was is that this was one of those really long dreams that seem like it really happened. :devil:

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

This is a cool little thread. This is a dream I had a month or so ago. Not a clue what it means but basically Ryan was evidentally bummed from his job & was super wasted. Natalia, as his friend mind you, went to pick him up from what I guess was a bar. Anyway, she was trying to take his keys from him & he got mad & pushed her away in front of an oncoming car. Then I woke up! It appeared in my dream as if he didn't mean to do it, though.

7. Heather_lewis

Heather_lewis Witness

I have csi miami dreams all the time.
    About cases and 'stuff' *cough* mostly about E/C :devil:. I use them to write my fics :devil:

8. CSIMiamiGurl1988

CSIMiamiGurl1988 Witness

I have CSI: Miami dreams all the time and they are usually always about Ryan, because well for one he is my favorite csi guy and for two he's hot!!!

9. rummy80

rummy80 Prime Suspect

well..i have many csi:miami ..uhm..maybe they'are not exactly csi:miami dreams..but..CALLEIGH DUQUESNE dreams!!!!!!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil: :cool:

10. loyal2wolfe

loyal2wolfe Witness

Since September 17th last year (the day I started watching the show on a regular basis), I've had around 10 CSI:Miami dreams.

One of the best is the dream when Ryan had a pretty little sister (in her early 20s) who looked so much like him. She was kidnapped by some wacko in a boat & taken to some private seaside area, but of course, Ryan came to save her. And - they both hugged each other in the end. That was so sweet to watch! Lots of family love in the air. :lol:

11. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I always have shippy dreams. Like one time I dreamt I was watching the season 5 premiere of Miami, and Ryan just walked up to Calleigh and kissed her on the cheek. And she was like :) And when I woke up I was like (...) because it seemed soo real. Like in my dream I actually ran over to my computer and came on here and was spazzing in the CaRWash thread. lmao.

Then I had another random dream where Calleigh and Ryan were making out on a couch... And then I woke up.

Then I had another dream I was in this house with some bad guy (and my friend was randomly there... doing nothing), and there was some old lady too. And then Calleigh, Horatio and Ryan came to the recsue. The bad guy was going to shoot me but then Horatio saved me. Big surprize there. I was all upset Ryan didn't. :lol: And then the old lady was being flown to the hospital in a helecopter for no reason, but she wasn't in it, she was hanging off the bottom of it. :lol: In the dream it seemed normal but when I woke up I was like, wtf was that.

Yeah, my dreams are so random.

12. loyal2wolfe

loyal2wolfe Witness

Whoa you got to be kidding,sandersidle! Those dreams have better quality than mine! :mad: It's sad that people can't control or create their own dreams... :(

13. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Ahaha no my dreams suck most of the time. I rarely get one that I like. Well, I don't hate them or anything. But they're so random. I'll have dreams about something I was barely thinking about and I won't have dreams about something that'd been thinking about all day. :p

14. MrsEricDelko19

MrsEricDelko19 Dead on Arrival

Hmm... My most recent CSI Miami dream was a couple nights ago and I was the new CSI and Adam/ Eric was hitting on me.. ::sighs:: Then Ryan came and we all went out to Club Miami and partied till the sun came up... :)

15. dogbert14

dogbert14 Rookie

Lmao, now that visual will be in my head all day.

I think I had about two dreams about CSI: Miami, but I...can't remember them. I only remember emotional dreams, and none of my CSI dreams had ANY emotion in them. I don't think about me in relationship with any of the characters. :cool: