Ryan/Jon #17: Ryan, where have you gone?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CSI_Kat, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

So I saw Monday's ep, while Ryan was there...it still lacked a lot though....

I loved Eric's Wolverine joke and when Ryan said that it would take 2 CSIs to process the finger scrappings.

Still wish he would have gotten wet or taken his shirt off. *pouts and hugs her Ryan plushie*

2. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

I just voted. I hope I did it right. I have never played that game before!!

3. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Hey thanks Rachel for voting. I hope you did it right too. It's really simple and just so you know you can vote twice a day..so got vote again. OH and right now our boy is actually in the lead. COme on togoholics keep him in the lead, make him so far in the lead that everyone on this board sees how awesome he is..LOL. Do it for the Wolverine

4. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Thanks for your comments about the latest episode. :D
    It seemed that this episode was a good Ryan episode.

I've seen some clips from 'Cyber-lebrity' and I liked the scene between Ryan, Eric and Calleigh.
    I think I waited for a moment like this a long, long time.
    They were joking with each other and Eric and Calleigh were also concerned about Ryan.

I didn't like the scene with Horatio where H told him about the job. Ryan was disappointed that it wasn't about his reinstatement and I didn't like his comment if the family could afford private protection.

I read some spoilers a long time ago that Ryan gives the girl some advice about the media in the end.
    Did he really give her some advice, or was it only false information?

5. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

I miss the stubbly scruffy Ryan. :(

What I didn't like about this was that Ryan looked like he was trying not to get his hopes up, but couldn't help it. I also think he was uncomfortable asking if the family could afford it, but he needs to make sure he has enough to live on. And we don't want him getting that gambling bug again. :)

I think it was misleading. He didn't really give her any advise. He did sort of try to give someone else some advise at one point, but they weren't really listening.

Oh and I went and voted. Have to support Ryan. :)

6. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Ryan's still down a bit in the voting, please continue to vote twice a day!

7. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i have been voting!!!!! and i loved the Wolverine joke!! it was almost like old times again :D well i have to go vote for Ryan now!! *leaves to vote for Ryan*

8. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Fieldmouse, I agree with you. I miss the stubbles too and I hate facial hair, but Ryan made it look good. He thought he was getting his job back so he wanted H to see him looking professional again and his best, so the stubbles had To Go...waaa.

I'm so glad to see so many of you guys voting for Ryan in the ELIMANATION GAME...YAY. *gives out cookies to everyone that votes* Last night he was kicking ass but today he's getting pushed back down again. Boy we Togoholics have our work cut out for us. So lets make sure we get our 2 votes in a day and take some peeps out. Gotta show your luv for the Wolverine!!

9. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Thanks for answering my question FieldMouse! :)

There are also some videos on youtube (search for CSI Miami) and I saw a vid during the photoshooting.
    The girl was worried and Ryan answered her that everything is ok and he winked. :D
    such a sweet scene. ;)

10. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

guys Stella is down to 3 in the elimination game!!! and Ryan is up to 12 or 13!!!! so go vote!!!!!

11. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

I would vote, but my shoulder's aching like hell. (Literally.)

has anyone with a myspace (besides Twiz; I know she's seen it. :p) seen jt's new pic?

and yes, I am temporarily back for biz.

12. dna_girl

dna_girl Witness

Yes, I've seen jt's new picture; he is with Justin Long.
    It's a kind of kooky picture but Jon looks gorgeous as usual!!! :D

13. athlov

athlov Guest

14. ILoveNerdsGreg

ILoveNerdsGreg Hit and Run

Thank you all for posting your pics! Im going to the hopital now. Good day! :p

15. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

Ohh, love the pics thanks for posting. NOOOO. why did the eliminate Ryan, so sad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.