Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory Mice

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _____Skylar, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

Re: Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory

Yes! Adam is hot!! We need a naked Eric and Calleigh now!! I am just waiting for the day when that dream becomes a reality!! I hope i don't have to suffer for long!

2. Heather_lewis

Heather_lewis Witness

He is soooooo Yummmy i demand a sex scene and I dont care if its broadcast TV I want to see all the good bits :devil:

3. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

You know, I'd gladly settle for kissing/flirty moments ;)

4. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

oh good we're talking about EC sex :devil: :D

what I don't understand about Miami is their philosophy of not going home with the characters. GSR had a shot of them in Grissom's apartment in CSI, Mac and Peyton had the "morning after" shot in Mac's apartment in CSINY. And then there's also the DL hot scenes in CSINY (the most hookups in all CSI franchise)..and so on...why not CSI Miami? But I'm hopeful :cool: Adam and Emily wants it so give them the damn love scene!

5. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

Maybe they're just waiting for a super hot couple to do it with. Which E/C defintally is!!! I don't think they can avoid it for long with Adam and Emily and the fans! We want a sex scene!! I'd be happy with at least a morning after scene at the very least!

6. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

No kdding! Though I think it's really cute that Adam and Emily wonder if their lovey scenes are awkward :)

On another note, I don't remember what I was doing, but I heard Shakira's Hips don't Lie, and for some reason, I got this picture in my head of Calleigh and Eric doing a dancing/flirting type thing. Someone should do a fic :)

7. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Well to be honest, CSI is kind of explicit. ;) So I guess, some E/C smex would be good! :D Everyone LOVES them. Go, E/C!

I don't know why but I see E/C dancing to something love 'LOVE' by Frank Sinatra. ;)

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Ohhh, we're talking about E/C smex? Wait...*Mo looks around...* this is the E/C thread, so OF COURSE we're talking about E/C smex! With these two being as freakin' HOT as they are and as much in LOVE as they are...the conversation will always come back to smex...and then once they do it, then I'm fairly sure it will never get off the topic of smex ever again! :lol: :devil:

LOVE the Eric shirtless shot...*Drool!!* I want him...NOW! And if I can't have him, then dang it all...we need to have an equally nekkid Calleigh doing the horizontal tango with Mr. Hot Stud Delko! :devil:
    Come on PTB, with all the love/smex scenes you've given us on tv and CSI shows in particular...you can most definitely give us some E/C heat! :devil:

9. gwasshoppa

gwasshoppa Victim

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

^Yay!!! You updated! I've been keeping an eye out for that for a while now...sweet deal! Can't wait to go read it! :D

E/C hotness...score! :lol:

11. FluffyBlonde

FluffyBlonde Witness

I once read a FanFic where they had been set up by Natalia, Alexx and Maxine, and were dancing to far away by nickelback. That was mega sweet ... but, due to short term amesia brought on by a badminton racket to the head (Followed by walking into a desk), i cannot remember the title. Any help with the title would be greatly appreciated.

I love that story, Drommie.

XXXXX

P.S I'm not as stupid as I sound. You see, the thing about my desk, it's main distiguishing feature, is it's laminate oak and the thing about my floor, my basic floor colour, is that it's laminate oak, so how was I supposed to see it? That coupled with my concussion from being hit over the head with my 'friends'(Not really my friend - she's a right moo ... but i don't say it to her face) racket THEN falling over due to my incessantly high heels (I'm only 5'3) means i now have a large bruise on my thigh, which is going to be lovely for going ice skating with this sunday.

12. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

Yay for fics and E/C smex! I also would like to "go home with the characters". it would kind of tell us more about them and I'd like to see the non-professional Calleigh. You know, when she's in her own environment? Eric too. Preferably with Calleigh in her environment ... :devil:

13. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

I did! It's called salsa (don't hit me on the title) and if you read, ignore the spelling, grammer and punctuation. It was written in my days of complete disreguard for the English language and I have not, as yet, gotten round to editing it.

As for the EC love, you can tell it's building up to it, even Adma said that. I love that both Emily and Adam want it to happen.

Could it be a front? Could we really have some hiphugger love in real life? :devil: Aww Emily and Adam sitting in a tree.....

14. FluffyBlonde

FluffyBlonde Witness

This is gonna sound SOOOOO dumb ... what's smex? I'm confused!

Also, my mate Abby loves bones (The story relates to csi, i swear.) but she can't get them cos she lives over in england so she found this site:
    so she can watch all the episodes on her laptop. I watched csi miami on it too, but unfortunately vegas and new york aren't oon it ... yet!

*link removed as it is a site that violates copyright laws*

15. MrsDelko17

MrsDelko17 Dead on Arrival

OMG
    thanks so much for this site
    FluffyBlonde
    LOVING IT
    xo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.