William/Grissom : The Hotness of #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by ladyhunter, Sep 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sidle_my_Idol

Sidle_my_Idol CSI Level Two

Hey guys,

anybody who care even a little about Sara Sidle and Jorja fox, pls help us spread the news, alert the media, join the campaign (Dollars for Sense), write letters...anything... We would have all done the same thing for any other cast members. Team chemistry is crucial to the show.

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Everyone We are attempting to get a handle on this and for those who are thinking of trying this method you too will be officially warned. Please keep in mind the thread that TBonz posted regarding Solicitation, if you haven't read it I suggest you do so. We ask that people please keep moving and return to the topic of this thread.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

This is so bizzare, I just found this, on WPAP, on a movie he made in 1993 called "CIA-Exiled" I've never heard of this flick, have any of you? when did he sneak this one in? He also made in that year "PASSED AWAY".. "RETURN TO LONESOME DOVE".. "DEADLY CURRENTS" and "HARD PROMISES" weird :eek:. it says in the review that "William Petersen, is the only good thing in the movie, as usual he's always the best part of his sometime cheesy films!

http://www.videobusiness.com/article/CA6485732.html

Oh, and I highly recommened that you look at a post by Crysthala on the 'DEAD DOLL" thread, she puts all of Grissom's past of the whole show, and who's he's been with into perspective and it, to me, seemed right on target!

4. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

So what do ya think guys, is Billy going to sneak off to AZ to watch his Cubbies? I sure hope so. :D

God, I can't believe my Rocks are hunting in October. :eek:

Best Wishes to both Teams! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

------------------
    [​IMG]

5. alienor

alienor Police Officer

It seems that this is the new title for "curaƧao" whose alternativ title is also "deadly currents". I have no idea why they had to change it.

Here after is the link to amazon.com.

http://www.amazon.com/CIA-Exiled-William...8536&sr=8-1

6. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

He actually has a love for baseball, as we noted in Primum Non Nocere (that episode where the hockey player gets poisoned with quinine). I think the main reason we won't talk about Grissom's particular favorite team is because some of the viewers may disagree and take it way too seriously. :p Meh. People are weird.

Really? I didn't know Billy decided on that. He does get really involved in the show (like with the Hatt of Straw Hottness) in a lot of ways, but I didn't know that was one of his modifications. Word. Yeah, that's what I was thinking too, like any attention directed toward him (especially anything that makes him look vulnerable) makes him all twitchy and nervous.

Heh, what do you think, guys? Will Billy come waltzing down my street looking for someone conveniently located to give him directions? Maybe it will be cold. Maybe he'll want coffee. *giggles insanely* Coffee. With Billy. And no, that is not a euphemism for anything. I just had a sudden vision of Billy on my couch. Yummy. :devil: Or under my Christmas tree... or all stubbly again... Yummy, stubbly.

Desertwind, while I do appreciate your erm, appreciation for my viewpoints on Grissom's relationships and other such things, I have no desire to turn this thread into a ship war. Thanks, though. :)

7. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

Yeah. Riiiiiiight :D

*Mwahahahaahhhaaargh* Like we don't know what coffee stands for :rolleyes:

Just one thing: go easy on him and leave us a little something :lol:

Oh, and yeah, I'll take sugar and a lot of milk with my Grissom ;)

Mmmmm what I would give to see even the shadow of a stubble :eek:

I don't think "stubbl-y deprived" and "stubbl-y frustrated" are actual English expressions ... nah. But well that's the way I've been feeling since he shaved that damn beard off.

I'm stubble starved :D:lol::lol:

You know, I think I might be slightly obsessed with Grissom's beard -HA! here's a newsflash :lol: Step 1 in the Beard Addicts Anonymous recovery process: admit that you're an addict. I can do it -maybe-

8. Desertwind

Thank's Crysthala just appreciated your views, and though others should enjoy reading them ;) and no SHIP intended.. and I love him how he look's now, like he did in the first 3 seasons, and he's more passionate now than ever on the show :p he's so grown and matured and is such a happy man, not so serious and full of angst!

9. Verem

Verem Civilian

Hey, hey! Newbie here, just wanting to give a shout out to all those other fangirls that making little giggling noises at Grissom/WP on the telly ;)

Just finished up watching the second episode of the eigth season, and plenty of great Gris moments. Can't wait for next week!!

<3Gris!

10. GrissomFREAK

Who else liked last night's episode?

I've always liked how Grissom making an experiment is like a child lost in Wonderland ;)
    Did you see that huge smile he had on his face when he discovered how the kid had been beheaded? :D

11. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i just wanted to say that Grissom was the sweetest ever last episode. i even liked the cap he had in the end. i'm not a big supporter of the straw thing, but that black cap was cute. and the way he looked at Sara made me melt, lol.

12. jeanmacgreen

jeanmacgreen Rookie

I loved the episode too, such sweet Grissomness to be had! :D

13. Desertwind

OOO-LA-LA, on the car scene.. so cute, so happy, and his new 'dress mode' a causual checkered shirt and black cap backwards. maybe she's responsible for the 'new look' like "hey Gilbert ditch the straw hat when we go out", his smile *melts*[​IMG] so cute like the proverbial cat who ate the mouse :D darling Grissom!

And welcome Verem have fun.. you've got great taste!

14. GrissomFREAK

Could be. After all she's the one who shaved his beard. She's responsible for his "season 7 beardless look" ;)

15. Desertwind

AH-HA- she did indeed, probaly at his request ;) I don't think he does anything he doesn't want to do! like avoiding Ecklie at all costs.. and when he avoided the sheriff, he's good at ignoring things that he doesn't want to deal with. but I think he asked her to do this, he's a unique character!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.