Gil<3Cath #28: Love Is Sharing Water, Glasses and Everything

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Sep 27, 2007.

?

Pick your favorite titles for the next Gil<3Cath thread!

1. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--He Shares His Apartment with Her

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Share Apartments

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Seek and Ye Shall Find

1 vote(s)
    3.1%
  4. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Can't Stand Being Apart

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--It's Always There

2 vote(s)
    6.3%
  6. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Simmering, Brewing and Loving

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Can't Help Themselves

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Sexing Up the City of Sin

11 vote(s)
    34.4%
  9. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

18 vote(s)
    56.3%
  1. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Re: Gil<3Cath #28: Love Is Sharing Water, Glasses and Everyt

Mmmm GC. It's awesome goodness.

Billy and Marg will always keep the GC love alive - no matter what TPTB do.

2. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

ROFL. ams your avvie cracked me up. Love it! :lol: I think DV draws those fanart by herself. I wish I could make vector graphics like she does. She really is good at it. Cath and Gil are so cute in her art works, but then again they're cute together on-screen. ;)

Cordelia, I'm from Taiwan. I speak both Mandarin and Taiwanese. :) Technically we're quite close to each other. LOL.

Btw, DV says thanks for the cap!

3. rebec

rebec Police Officer

*raises hand* I'm asian too! I speak Mandarin and hokkien (a dialect that's quite similar to Taiwanese), I know cantonese too :D Purejoylove, what's your nationality??

Sorry I strayed, I just love those pictures and the new avi! I'm no good at art (used to get C for the subject) and I suck at IT skills :lol: I'm glad there aren't many like me among gc shippers, there are so many good stuff to work on, promo pics, screencaps, ET caps, misc pics...

Gil: I'll take cath boating (the rest is up to your imagination)

4. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Why thankyou Erica, I tried to make a Grissom but didn't look anything like him, where as the Horatio has more prominant features (ginger hair & sunnies) so easier to make him. Google 'Simpsonzise me' if you wanna have a go at making Billy/Marg. She vectors them herself? They must take forever, i'm familiar with that method and it's tres time consuming. Tell DV I like her work :D Does she have LJ?

5. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Erica: Haha, yep we're very close.

:) And thank you for the compliments on my icon. Heheh, I couldn't resist. I love, love, LOVE that kiss. :D Billy and Marg are really so adorable. *Pats Grillows.*

Was anyone else dissapointed that we didn't get to see Catherine's reaction on the revelation? I mean, we know Cathy gets pissed. (And we love it! :devil: So does Grissom.) I at least thought that would have been good. ;)

6. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

I was! I wanted to seriously see cath call his BS! She is the only one who would call him out on that...grrr....

It doesn't even seem that they have a relationship anymore...seems to be completely gone!

7. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Damn right Kissy, that kiss was bewdiful, but the second one, omg the second one. I think I just sat there slowly dying when I first saw that. One of the best things my eyes have ever witnessed I tell thee.

Pretty much why I haven't got around to watching any of S8 yet. Just no motivation, and I really thought we'd at least have a scene where she asks him about it or questions him a bit. But no, too much to ask! I'm grumpy today lol. Grrrr.

8. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

We were on the second page. THE SECOND PAGE!! This is not acceptable.

I bet Catherine reamed him offscreen. But they do need to have a huge talk about everything they've been through.

9. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I totally agree Drumchik
    I hope she did 'ream' him off screen and I hope they did have a talk.
    Their relationship went from being close, to almost an aquaintance thing, like they don't know each other anymore.

*Sigh* oh well, we can hopefully look forward to some good moments in the upcoming season. :)

10. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

That brings to mind the "Where is she, Catherine?" line...It was really sweet and heartbreaking, I bet. Kind of sounds like something out of an angsty fanfiction. But I think TPTB gave us a glimpse of what they used to have before Sara happened, and I really liked that one line. It was nice to see them reaching out to each other again. (sigh) Supervisor love...it's always nice.

11. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

And dirty :devil:

12. ladyhunter

Yeah that was a nice scene. They were both worried about Sara and Catherine was right there for Grissom as he tried to figure out where Sara was.

And when Keppler died, Grissom was right there for Catherine comforting her.
    That is something I'm glad that is still between them

13. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I have to admit that I was a bit disappointed that they cut Catherine's "here's a tip. Don't date your boss" line to the blind waiter. I was so looking forward to hearing her say that and seeing her face while saying that line. LOL. And you know what...if anyone has made any mistakes (working ethic-wise) and gotten away too easily, Grissom in this episode just tops them all. Catherine got suspended for the explosion, was lectured big time by him for Sam and Adam Novak (which wasn't his business at all) and he got no punishment for going to Lady Heather's while she was a suspect and for dating a co-worker from his own team (which, according to Ecklie was in direct violation of their policy). Oh the glass houses. *rollseyes*

I do agree that there are too many things between Catherine and Gil waiting to be resolved. It doesn't make any sense to leave their relationship just like this. They need to at least have a talk. Bah.

And in response of A La Cart...

Gil: I'll take Catherine in the darkness.

14. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

One of the things I've noticed about this seasons was that Catherine hasn't really said anything about the relationship, which I think is SO out of character for her. She hasn't berated him, and then cutting that scene - it just seems really odd, considering what we know about her charcter and the way her mind works.

And....

Cath: I'll take Gil in a Go Kart.
    Gil: I'll take Cath on a roller coaster

15. ladyhunter

I agree Drumchik We know from the recent interview that Cath is not in favor of the relationship.
    I think the closest she got to even berating him was in The Good, The Bad and the Dominatrix when she critzied him for his involvment with Lady Heather then again in the finale when he was making a minature scene.

So,
    Cath: I'll take my Mad Scientist Gil
    Gil: I'll take Cath in the Lab :D