Criminal Minds

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Guest, Nov 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catwoman

Catwoman Hit and Run

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Now I might be able to get it out of my head. :D

Have a great weekend!

Cat

2. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Oh just to clarify, those promo pics are for Name In Blood, not Scared to Death.

Thanks to andrea_ms on LJ who made the website, too.

3. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Tonight is the night, only 7 more hours and I'm really excited. It will be very interesting to see how they work everything out this season.

4. SweetDarling

SweetDarling Rookie

I just watched the new episode. I'm so sad about Gideon leaving. But it really explains it all. The whole thing with Sarah, and how he starts to lose hope :( Knowing that all of this drove him to leave (Gideon? and/or Mandy?) made this episode extra angsty :(

Also that blond woman who was calling Emily and then threatening Hotch - she's a *bleep* :p

5. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

They gave Gideon an excellent way to bow out of the series, which Mandy did not deserve for the way he treated his costars and production company by not showing up for work. It would be a shame if he gets an Emmy nod for that episode.

6. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I hate to say it, but I agree with Dynamo. It was a really good episode, and they did well given the cricumstances. But the whole episode was overshadowed by me being annoyed with Mandy :rolleyes:

7. goldnhart

goldnhart Rookie

I found it fascinating that they took an unaired episode from last season and wove in new scenes to build up the reason Gideon is leaving. Smooth editing.
    The whole "Get rid of Hotch" thing annoys the heck out of me.
    Like last year, I'm bothered by the high body count. You could see the killing of the last innocent coed coming from the first time we saw her.
    I wonder, after what happened with Mandy, if they rewrote the ending so that there would be two more bodies to increase his angst.

8. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I enjoyed the episode. I think the Gideon thing is stupid (don't shoot me) but the case was really good. And AWWW at Reid running over to JJ! :D

9. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

I thought it was an un-aired ep from last season. It was very strange to me. Totally different from what Iwas us e to. I think they did a wonderful job giving Gideon a way out & yes i agree that MP was a knothead in doing what he did especially not giving a reason why. Hmmmm makes me wonder if he'll do the same thing here as he did with CH? Left the show then came back to appear in eps of it?

10. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I am with you all too on the Mandy thing.

The episode was good. I do not like the woman who keeps trying to get rid of Hotch. She is seriously getting on my nerves already.

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I enjoyed the episode too, I really hate to see Mandy go. I wonder if Gideon will really kill himself.

12. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

When the screen went black before the end credits, I was half expecting to hear a gun shot! In the newest episode, I just kept thinking poor Ried if he has to find him like that! I'm glad he decided just to "get away".
    I'm happy the rest of the team got back together. How funny was it when Garcia answered the phone and it was that Chief lady? :lol:

13. katpin31791

I enjoyed the ep & was glad Gideon didn't kill himself. That way if Mandy would like to come back for guest appearances(which I hope they allow) then he'll be able to do so.

14. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I hope they don't allow it. They shouldn't. Mandy left them without any warning. It's unbelievable. He shouldn't be allowed to make guest appearances after he leaves like that. Besides, I don't think it would make any sense for him to come back after he left a note like that. The team would be like, wtf?

Anyways, the episode was okay. I HATE Strauss. She was so rude to JJ. -_- And since when did Hotch's wife become so upset. I know she hates his job but she left him. o_O

15. katpin31791

Well............................to me since we really don't know why he did what he did & all that I don't see why not. Nothing to say he doesn't go off & clear his head because of all that he went through. But anyway, I'd forgotten the part where Aarons wife left. Good riddance to her since she doesn't seem to support her husband. Junk like that can get ya killed if your minds not on your job. Srauss is an old twit. Needs to be put in her place. Hope she's not a regular on the show. At least she didn't get what she wanted. Hotch gone etc. LOL Garcia answering the phone when Strauss called boy oh boy. Of course Hotch has put an end to it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.