A Thank You from jkladis

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by jkladis, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

:eek: You're supposed to keep him in there ( wherever that is ) 9 months, you know! Shove it back in!

2. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Duuuuude, damn harsh! But true.

3. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Words escape me... the baby has such beautiful... eyebrows.

4. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Carmine's nose is much nicer! :lol:

(Are we going to actually ... compare them? :eek:)

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Would DNA testing be better? :confused: :lol:

6. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

If it involves inviting Mr. Giovinazzo over for a party and then, how shall we say ... encouraging him to contribute some, I think DNA testing would be much better. ;) :lol:

7. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

you know, Carmine and Jkladis's love child does have Jkladis's bug eyes, does the little bundle of joy have a name? (if it was posted earlier, I apologize for not seeing it)

I will sacrifice some of my time to collect some of Mr. Giovinazzo's DNA for testing. ;)

8. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

I think we all would.
    Wow, that baby is...wow. I don't know what to say. It took me too long to stop laughing, I forgot everything I wanted to say. ^_^

9. EllaJ

EllaJ CSI Level Two

Aww little guy's already growing some facial hair

..I'm going to have nightmares tonight

10. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Ok, so I went to see the babysitter again today. She wasn't too happy to see me since I shared my insider info last time, but I was able to placate her with an envelope full of gift certificates to the nearest gas station convenience store. That bitch loves her some honeybuns and Bud Light.

So, here's the scoop: jkladis wanted to name the baby Carmine Jr after its dad, but Carmine didn't want to claim the kid, much less give it his name. There was a bit of a spat in the hospital that resulted in a doctor getting a spork to the eye after jkladis grabbed it from his lunch tray and hurled it across the room. Fortunately for Carmine, and unfortunately for the doctor, jkladis has shitty aim and instead of impaling Carmine's family jewels, he almost put the doctor's eye out. (But don't worry, the doctor will be just fine.)

In the end, Carmine had to concede to putting his last name on the birth certificate (under threat of media coverage), but he refused to give the kid his full name (which makes sense, especially considering that he still doesn't know the gender--nor does he want to know). So jkladis had to compromise and name the kid after the cat. Who in the hell names their kid Mookie Giovinazzo?? As if it wasn't going to have enough problems looking like that? *sigh* Oh well, none of my business.

After we'd used some of the gift certificates to stock up on honeybuns and Bud Light, I was able to get the babysitter slightly intoxicated and she shared this juicy little story:

The cops ended up at the house one night after the neighbors complained. Apparently, Carmine had the audacity to suggest that their little bundle of joy bears a striking resemblance to Mr Bean and, one can assume, jkladis took this to mean that Carmine was accusing him of stalki--er, being with another man. jkladis was not pleased, and there may or may not have been an incident with a heavy bowl of fruit.

Fascinating. It's almost like an episode of Cops, minus the rednecks.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, I snapped a picture of the babysitter (still in her curlers, poor dear).

[​IMG]

What, you didn't think jkladis was going to let Carmine hire some young hottie, did you?

11. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

So that's what Ernest Borgnine is doing these days.
    [​IMG]

12. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

:lol: Fay you scare me sometimes...

jkladis is a man with issues. But I wouldn't worry too much about Mookie being bullied about his name, from the look of him, his name will be the least of his worries...and he's more likely to be locked in the basement than allowed to mix with society anyway. :eek: Poor freaky baby.

13. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

How does jkladis compare to Britney Spears as a parent. Who gets custody?

14. jkladis

jkladis Prime Suspect

Where's the love? I did thank all of you.

15. Khanada

Khanada CSI Level Two

Hey, dude, I DID say "you're welcome". So there. :p