Concerts.

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by kazzy, Aug 2, 2005.

1. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

The Gwen Stefani concert last night was so freaking awesome. The backdrop and lighting and set up was fantastic. Gwen Stefani sounds so awesome last night and she's like, the coolest performer out there now. She had everybody on their feet the entire time. I only sat down once or twice because my feet were hurting from standing and dancing so much. She's so funny as well...like some of the stuff she said had me laughing pretty good as well. And, she's so sweet. For the final song she pulled a bunch of people on stage to sing and dance with her and when it finished she all gave them hugs. She sang a couple of songs that aren't on her album which was nice. Her and her dancers can really dance. Now that it's over I really miss it but I still listen to her album non-stop. No offence to any Madonna fans but I can see why Madonna is saying all that stuff about Gwen. Gwen is 100 times better then Madonna!

2. ineverysunflower

ineverysunflower Coroner

my friend is going to gwens concert tonight...but last friday (nov 18) I went to Death Cab for Cutie concert!!! Best concert ever!

3. Hollis

Hollis CSI Level Two

Only went to one concert in my life. It was for Avril Lavigne. She really can't sing, but she's cute enough.

My friend went to the last Destiny's Child concert, the last one they were going to preform. I wanted to go so bad, but we don't have that kind of money.

4. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

I went to see Aerosmith and Cheap Trick at the Calgary Saddledome.. that was pretty exciting. I did have tickets to see Justin Timberlake and Christina Auguilera in D.C.,(back when they were uber popular lol!) but i was in the New York City blackout.. so that sort of turned sour.

5. Dance2nite926

Dance2nite926 CSI Level One

I'm going to a concert at The Next Big Thing 5 on December 4th!!! Cant wait!
    Heres the lineup:

Staind
    Trapt
    My Chemical Romance
    Story Of The Year
    Alkaline Trio
    Rise Against
    30 Seconds To Mars
    Motion City Soundtrack
    Anberlin
    A Miller Lite Green Room acoustic performance from
    Our Lady Peace
    Local music from
    Suburban Tragedy
    *Head Automatica cancelled their performance due to Daryl Polumbo's battle with Crohn's disease.

6. Hollis

Hollis CSI Level Two

You saw MCH, Rise Against, and OLP? MAN I am SO jealous of you! *pulls hair in fustration* Which concert did you like the best?

7. ineverysunflower

ineverysunflower Coroner

EEE!!!! Jared Leto is in that band right? he is the sexiest man on earth!!

8. Catherine_Willows

Catherine_Willows Coroner

Me = jealous!
    Have fun! :D

9. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

the last concert i went to wasnt a music one, but it was awesome, i went and saw steve-o live, you know the guy from jackass and all that.

i LUV jackass and CKY and steve-o and viva la bam and all of that, lol, its just hillarious.

and omg steve-o live was just the funniest thing i have ever seen. he staplegunned his nuts to his leg on stage :lol:

i had tears from laughing so hard.

last music concert thing was prob big day out, saw like 30 bands, it was aweome. im going again this year, well actually its in january so that will be next year, but you know what i mean.

10. Dance2nite926

Dance2nite926 CSI Level One

Yuppers.

MCS is the band I want to see the most. Thanks. I will!

11. Guest

Guest Guest

The last concert I went to was an acoustic concert sponsored by my local radio station. It was Jace Everett, it was awsome, and I would like to see him again. I am going to go see Steven Curtis Chapman and Mercy Me on their christmas tour on Dec. 3. Can't wait for that one I have a seat in the center section on the floor in Row 3, so it'll be fun.

12. ineverysunflower

ineverysunflower Coroner

i just found out my friends are going to a rooney concert. with out me.... oh well...

13. Catherine_Willows

Catherine_Willows Coroner

Rooney is on tour with The Academy Is...and The All American Rejects! Why are they going without you?

14. CSIgrad

CSIgrad Lab Technician

i saw U2 2 days ago, they were awesome, and i'm going to see Bon Jovi next tuesday...i cant wait

15. Team_Hodges

Team_Hodges Rookie

I would love to see U2! Seen some footage from the Vertigo tour & it looked amazing!
    I saw Franz Ferdinand at Glasgow SECC last week. Me & my friend got to the front hehe.
    I've seen: Franz, Editors, Bloc Party, The Subways, Hard-fi & Shout Out Louds. :D