Supernatural

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by draig_goch, Apr 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

^^ohhh i never even thought about that. you're a smart one.
    that would be interesting to see either way, whether or not he embraces more of the powers that evil!sammy had or what he'll do if his powers are gone for good.

2. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

OH they killed that nasty son a bestaludge? The yellow-eyes demon i mean. Awesome.
    Don't worry, i don't care if I get spoiled. ;)

Gen, Access is schedualed, if what they say is true, to have the premiere airing tomorrow [Tues.] at 10 PM. So, i'll just check that one first. ;)

And yeah,City TV used to be A-Channel.

---------
    Not sure if you guys talked about this yet. I know all you have played at least ONE type of drinking game...Heck i have. Mostly to CSI Miami and House. Mostly when Horatio did one of his Horatio-isms or when House insultes somebody. So either way, you're hammered for sure at the end of the game. But you ever play it with Supernatural? I even YouTube'd it! And a whole bunch of results came up! There's the 'Supernatural Drinking Game Hardcore Edition', and 2 other ones named Supernatural Drining Game ROUND 1 and ROUND 2. I've played the Hardcore one, but i just watched the others. :lol: But i must warn you, the Hardcore goes uber fast. You have to go 20 times in about 22 seconds. And this video is over 4 mintutes long, so you'll need about a 2-gallon bucket, m'kay? Just to bring that up. :lol:

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ I didn't think Access could have the premiere airing today. :confused: It would have to be airing on the CW for that to happen, in which case is this Thursday. Oherwise Access would be one up on all the channels and they aren't even the network that Supernatural is 'owned' by. :lol: (It's kind of like if CBS is having a basketball game, then CTV won't have Miami on that day)

Though CityTV (Either Winnipeg or Toronto) has Supernatural before the CW does with my satellite company, but the new episodes still air the same day, within an hour of the CW. (Ah timezones)

4. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

We used to get "Enterprise" a day earlier than the US in Canada when it was still on...

5. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ Hm, that's really weird. :eek: (Or maybe I'm just going crazy with my naivety of television, lol)

Well then, if Access has it first, I'm not complaining. :lol: I just always thought that channel was more about Syndication than anything else.

6. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Yeah i'll be checking channel 9 today then. 10 PM. I kinda hope its on Thursday though, because Access isn't the best picture quality...for me at least. I'd rather wait for the premiere and have a clear picture then today and watch it fuzzy.

7. BabaOReilly

To be honest, I don't even know what Access is. :lol: I currently watch it on either the CW or on City, since currently we get both. Although that may be changing...

Anyway, I am pleased to say I'm about 85% spoiler free for the start of this season, and the things I do know aren't really major, so it's all good. I can't wait to see how the boy's situations change up this year, what with Dean being the one in major peril and uncertainty this year (although I'm sure he feels it's a certainty), and Sam being the one who has to come to the rescue. Oh, and also Sam's potential dark side, and the implications of his being brought back to life... Oh, so much for the writers to play with this year. I can't wait to see what Sera and Raelle come up with! :)

8. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

(Access is just some channel that nobody watches. It's always fuzzy. :lol: )

I have no idea what's going to happen with the episode. Since i haven't even seen any of Season 2. ARGH.

9. BabaOReilly

So, will you be jumping right into season 3 now then? Sorry, I'm confused. You could always rent season 2. It'll be worth it, trust me. With the exception of a couple episodes that were just so-so, season 2 was fantastic. :)

10. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

I know i know! Trust me i've heard enough from Geni. My friend actually just bought it but now she has to watch it...And she's not a huge fan but she likes the show. Which means she'll take a while to watch the season. And i can't ask to borrow it from her since she just bought it and it would be rude. So i really don't want to rent it because A
    i can just wait until my friends done and B i'm lazy to go to BlockBuster or wherever and C the fee are freaking unbelievable. So...i'll just use patience. However little i have left. :lol: But i KNOW how great the season is, i've heard and read so much!

11. BabaOReilly

Holy cow... the premiere is TONIGHT!!! :eek: I'm actually pretty excited about this. I haven't really been super psyched about watching anything else this Sept/Oct, but I'm practically vibrating while I think of this one. YAY! :D

I don't know if this would be considered spoilerish, but I've heard tell that there will be even more Bobby this season, which makes me happy. He's my favourite recurring character. :) I wonder how much we'll see of Ellen? I don't mind her either.

So, I was thinking that, in honour of this momentous occasion (the highly anticipated start to season 3) maybe we should do a fun poll or something? I was thinking maybe your favourite episodes of season 1 and 2... What if people nominate their top 5 episodes from each season, then we'll pick the top 5 for each and maybe do a formal poll and narrow it down to the top one for each season? Totally confused now? :lol:

If nobody feels like doing this, don't worry- it won't hurt my feelings! :lol:

OK, after much difficulty, I narrowed each down to 5... season 2 was actually really hard to narrow down! :p And as much as I loved the funny episodes, I decided to leave them out in favour of the more dramatic ones.

Anyway, for me, I'd say:

Season 1

Skin
    Faith
    Home
    The Benders
    Devil's Trap

Season 2

In My Time of Dying
    Croatoan
    Nightshifter
    What Is and What Should Never Be
    All Hell Breaks Loose (Part 2)

Honourable mentions to RoadKill and Heart! :D

12. Serenity

Serenity Coroner

OH NO! Trying to pick only five is TOO HARD!

TONIGHT! Woohoo! I've seen some clips from it, and I am so excited!

13. BabaOReilly

Well, we could expand that slightly if necessary and slowly whittle it down... I just don't know how much effort I want to put into this! :lol: After all, it's just supposed to be for fun. :)

14. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

i love bobby, hes my fave recurring character too. hes very father figure-ish which i love, hes some one for them to lean on.

season 1:
    hell house
    home
    the benders
    faith
    devils trap

season 2
    what is and what should never be
    in my time of dying
    nightshifter
    unusual suspects
    all hell breaks loose(p2)

^^that was way hard, it seriously took me like ten minutes to come up with my top 5 and stick with them ha.
    i'm so excited for tonight, i can't wait its going to be so awesome.

15. BabaOReilly

I totally wanted to put Hell House too, but it was the last to go off my list. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.