The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #17

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

Yeah, I have them too. :p Don't forget Kiekster Banjo, jennybel75, Raijahn, Serenity, Clockstopper, Slashboy, and of course, suckerforasmile. They have all written some wonderful fics, as well. I really admire anyone who can write a story that just grabs you and holds on tight, you know?

That's one reason I felt immediately at home with the fans of The Love; ya'll are so welcoming and expressive in everything you do. From writing fics, to RPing, to just discussing an upcoming episode... it's all about the love of The Love! :)

Twins~You'll get your sign eventually, and it'll probably be way more profound than mine was. XD You'll probably get a sign like right before the episode in which Nicky and Greggles announce they're gonna get married airs. *sighs* If only.

2. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

good idea but remember I'm goijg to visit family this fri! So i dont know if having a gap in starting a new parody would be great. Its up to you.

Once they got inside Greg's place, He told Nick to make himself comfortable and asked if he wanted a beer or something to drink? Nick told Greg beer was fine. Grabbing two beers out of his frig. he headed back to sit sit down next to Nick who was on his leather couch. Handing him a beer after sitting down he turned to Nick and said, "Let's talk."

3. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Ok, we'll come up with a new title when you get back. :D That should be good, we should leave everyone on a high note tonight!

Nick gulped down his beer slowly and looked at Greg closely. "Sure Greg." He didn't know why there was so much tension in the room suddenly, but he didn't like it. "Is there something you need to tell me?"

4. only_true_love

Ummmm... Well yeah... **gulps down the rest of his beer** I... I... *looks down at his hands that are shaking* "Why cant I say this? Why am I so afraid?" Greg asks himself in almost a whisper.

5. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Nick grabbed both beer cans and sat them on the coffee table. He scooted closer to Greg and placed his hand on his shoulder. "Whatever you need to tell me Greg, it's alright. You can tell me anything." He grabbed Greg's hand and squeezed it tight.

6. only_true_love

I know I can Nicky. I just dont want you to freak out at what I have to say. I know we just started this relationship but I... I'm in love with you Nicky. And I know I probably said too much and totalyl freaked you out. and its too soon, & too fast and you never meant it to become this and you'll want ot leave me.

Ok right b4 he tells Nicky I'm in love with you he looks u at Nick and you can see he's been crying. And 2 seconds after, I'm in love with you," he gets off the couch and starts pacing back and forth & rambles.

7. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Nick stood up. Face totally calm and put his arms around Greg in order calm him down. He held Greg for a moment until Greg stopped shaking. "Greggo, I'm not freaked out, but all I can say is that I'm not there yet." He has feelings for Greg, but most of the time, it was just lust. "I'm not saying that I never will be, but I just want to let you know that it's alright. I still care about you."

Is Nick really that ok, or will he turn into a "Man" and begin to fear the commitment?

8. only_true_love

ok side note~ I will shake fist and squash Nick if Greg gets hurt! And I think I have others that will hel me!!!! hehehehe *evil laugh* Now back to "A La Date"

Thank you for not being freaked out. *hugs Nicky* I just felt like I was lying to you and I hated that. We dont we sit back on the couch and talk about how and when we are going to tell the rest of the team about us dating.

9. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Nick's arms were wrapped tightly around Greg. Although he knew he definitely couldn't say "I love you", he knew he cared about his Greggo and that he didn't want him to feel like he couldn't tell him anything.

They walked over to the couch. "Ok, I say we tell Sara and Cath at once. I think they'll understand and be happy for us. Grissom, I'm not so sure about. I know he won't care, but he may not like the idea of co-workers, but he'd be one to talk, huh?

10. only_true_love

I know. Hoefully we wont have to bring that up though. We just need to remind him that this wont effect our work and I think he'd be cool with it. As long as Ecklie doesnt find out, we are good. Do you want to wait a little bit to tell them or are you thinking the sooner the better???

11. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Why don't we wait until next week. Just so we can have a weekend alone. Nick wants his Greggo all this himself without any interruptions. Hopefully no work interruptions. Nicky planted a kiss on Greg. And gave him another hug.

Ok, this is it for tonight's installment of "A La Date"! Hope you all liked it!

Ok. 17.5 hours until "A La Cart"!!!!

12. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

17 1/2 hours 'til 'A La Cart'!!

:lol: Sorry, I just had to stop in and say that, since I probably won't be back online before the ep. airs tonight. :rolleyes: Have fun watching our boys, everyone!

Night-night and pleasant slashy dreams to all. :D

13. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Wow. Okay. Firstly, loving 'A La Date' guys, keep it coming. Secondly, I'm trying to work out a name for the next one. Maybe it should be "Go To Nick's" or "Go to Greg's" depending on whose place they end up at.

Oh, and out of curiousity, how many people have read my fics? Not being egoistical or anything... well, yes, I guess I am, but I'm just curious.

Oh, and I noticed this:

In episode 7, "Goodbye and Hello", the summary reads "Nick and Greg are also on the case." Looks like season 8 is shaping up well.

14. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

-blushes-

Absolutely loving 'A La Date,' guys! :D

Clarrisani, I've been meaning to check 'em out, maybe I'll do that now. Waking up at five AM has it's perks, ya know...And yay about spoiler info! Let's hope that ends up happening.

Roughly 15 hours until ALC!

15. lil_love_fan

lil_love_fan Hit and Run

Yay! Fort 17! You guys are fast, and I love the opening banner twins!

I started reading all the posts, and I love the history of The Fort, because I never knew that, and I also love the Oscar Wilde refrence that could be connected to our ship name. :)

And I remember that we had a discussion of dreams a loooong time ago (Maybe Fort 15?), but last night I had one that is too cute not to post:

Grissom, Nick, and Greg were in the layout room going over evidence when Ecklie suddenly comes in and sees Grissom. Grissom, however, saw him before hand and literally ran down the hall and Ecklie begins to chase him saying "You can't avoid me forever!" Nick and Greg then look at each other, burst out laughing, and then continue to work.

It was really random, but I found it amusing :lol:.

And QOTU, I saw the 13th chapter and will be sure to read and review either tonight or tommorow.

OMG! 13 hours and 10 minutes until A La Cart! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.