Emily/Calleigh #10 : 'A Perfect 10'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by HoratioStalker, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KellyGirl

KellyGirl Prime Suspect

Scary :eek: where did you hear that brainfear :confused: ?

2. brainfear

brainfear Victim

I checked out the CBS website for a trailer for next week's episode. and woe and behold!, it seems that Calleigh is being stalked. They showed clips from season 5x24 so, I'm confused if this is a new episode.

3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

That is an old trailer...there actually isn't any trailer available to view at the cbs site for Monday's ep. Which is weird huh?

4. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

It may be. I havn't heard anything. I'll get my sources checking

In the promo for 5x24, they did hint at a blond woman being in danger (I think- if my memory serves me well) but it wasn't Calleigh in the end. Maybe you could post a link brainfear - or point us to it?

Jodie
    xxxxxxxxxx

5. delkolover

I just checked.....Brainfear is looking at the trailer for Born to Kill b/c when you click "next on CSI Miami" button, that trailer shows.

6. brainfear

brainfear Victim

Yeah. I knew somethin' was fishy. I haven't seen all the episodes of Miami yet, so I was lost there. :rolleyes:

Sorry about panicking everyone. Lol.

7. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Don't worry about it. It can be confusing to all those poor people who arn't up to speed the the US viewings. I have to remember past episodes to talk about them with my friends in England ;) I always forget and accidently send them spoilers, cause I've already seen it. :p

Jodie
    xxxxx

8. delkolover

Yeah the same can be said of the people on the west coast who see the ep later than the people on the east coast, like me! I always accidentally blab about the ep without realizing they haven't seen it yet.

It must be soo hard for those outside the U.S. I mean have they even started showing season 5 yet? I would go nuts if I couldn't see the eps but had to listen to everyone talk about them.

9. KellyGirl

KellyGirl Prime Suspect

No probs brainfear :) am always on the look out for goss from you jammy lot who are like a year/season ahead grrrr :devil: .... at the mo we're seeing season 4 and 2 and 4 is just out on dvd so must start showing 5 soon :D ... I don't mind accidental plot spoilers as long as they don't relate to a major incident involving main characters like a death or something :eek: everything else is just exciting to me :lol:

10. brainfear

brainfear Victim

Actually in southern Ontario, we get new episodes the same time as the U.S. Don't know about the rest of Canada though. Ahhhhh.....I love where I live. ;)

11. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

All of Canada has the same episodes as the US. ;) It's one of the many perks about being so close I suppose.

The folks at CBS really need to get their site updated with the Miami trailers. Though I wouldn't mind a storyline like that for Calleigh. :eek: It would be interesting to see how she would deal with a stalker.

12. Trevor

Trevor CSI Level Two

She'd probably keep her gun loaded at all times.

13. KellyGirl

KellyGirl Prime Suspect

ROFL yeah she would :cool: ... rem how calm she was when that escaped prisoner was after her and killed her firend :devil: ?

14. sara0989

sara0989 Hit and Run

what episode was it that some1 was after her and her friend? :S ive seen most episodes but im not sure bout that one...

15. delkolover

From the sound of it, you are referring to "Body Count". Season 1's finale. In that one an escaped convict comes after Cal and her prosecutor friend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.