The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #17

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Stacy, I'm back you can continue "A La Date". I would, but I wanted you to say what the boys would say to Warrick.

Yup, I've only been watching CSI for what I know has been 2 years. At first I only watched it casually, but then I fell in Love with Greg. And I wanted to ship him with someone, that's when I found Nick. I popped in and out of The Fort for a couple of months. Then, I remember exactly what episode and exactly for what reason, I became a regular. It was "the wink on Love" in "Redrum". That's when I became active in this ship. That was around the same time the Wiki started (and we all know what I am there now). I did ship Nick/Greg waaaay before then, but I only really read fanfiction and belonged to WMTDB, I also rented CSI like crazy.

2. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Only finding a few finger prints and strands of hair Nick and Greg headed back to the lab from the crime scene. After dropping off the evidence to be analyzed they went to go talk to Warrick to see if he found anything to help with the case. Warrick hearing them come into the garage looked up and said, "Well you 2 seem very happy. Glad I made the switch." Greg and Nick looked at each other with confused expressions on their faces. After a bit of silenece and the 3 of them looking back and forth at each other wondering hwo would speak next, Greg finally spoke. "Why do I have the feeling their is something more that you wanted to say?"

And get your silly self onto AOL IM! :p

3. Maggs

Maggs Hit and Run

If you don't read my N/G stories and haven't seen Nerrianah's chibi art of the boys that she did for me, you have to check it out. She's incredibly talented and the drawings are adorable. I created a page on my website for them. Here's the link:

http://msmaggs.com/chibiart.htm

Enjoy!

4. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Ooooo....I'll look at that now Maggs.

Warrick looked at his two friends and smiled. "I mostly just want to say that I truly happy for you two."

Nick smiled widely, "I knew it. You know about us, but how?"

Warrick laughed, "It wasn't that hard to find out when I saw you two kissing in the locker room. Does anyone else know?"

What will the boys tell Warrick? (PS - I'll be there as soon as I'm done posting screencaps. If you go to the Luke and Noah wiki and see the 30 pages of screencaps you'll see what a bitch it is.)

5. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Well I've seen some of Nerrianah's work b4 but not this recent stuff!! which was adroable and amazing like the rest of her stuff. I've seen it when she posted a link over on the love thread on tv.com And I loved your "Things That Go Bump in the Night." Very well done and it made me smile! :) *hugs*

After letting out a nervous chuckle Greg tells Warrick, "No one else knows yet. In fact we havent been together that long" "Only since last night." Nick chimes in with a huge smile on his face. "Yeah, last night." Greg could help but hold back his smile thinking of the other night. Also, and it might be just me but can we keep this between the 3 of us, for right now?

Greg notices a frown appear on Nick's face and realizes Nicky thinks he's ashamed of what happened between them. And that he better clarify. Stepping closer to Nick he reached to lift Nick's face who couldnt keep his eyes off the ground and said to him, "I'm not ashamed of you or of us. I'm so glad about last night. And what I should have said was I want to tell the rest of the team ourselves about us versus them hearing from Warrick or someone else."

Take it Twins & if you want we can share Warrick!!! LOL :devil:

6. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Nick smiled and grabbed Greg's hand.

"I'm sorry. It's just that I've been hiding so long. Mostly because I wanted a boyfriend and now that I doo...But I'll wait until you're ready."

Warrick smirked.

"Don't worry guys. I'm not about to out you to the lab. Just let me know what you want me to do."

7. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Wow, who would have thought that Warrick would take it that well! But I'm super glad. Can't wait till they tell the team.

Maggs , I haven't read your story yet, just saved it on my computer, but I love the artwork, it's soo sweet, especially the one where Greg puts his finger to Nick's lips.

QOTU , I love the explanation, it goes really deep and it would be great if it was our origin, but the other explanation that our ship is all about The Love is also good.

So tomorrow A La Cart, can't wait for the reviews. Please post pics if you can.

8. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

^_^ Pretty pretty artwork...And pictures...and...!! Just a pretty opening page for The Fort.

And you know, I've asked a LOT about why our 'ship is called The Love, but...haven't...Ever gotten an answer that's telling me why. Maybe it's like one of those old house traditions, kinda like if you have...like, noodles every Halloween or something, and they can't answer you because you've done it for so long, it's just become...second-nature. -shrugs-

I think reasoning for being called The Fort would be interesting too. Man, I wish I could've been here since the start, it would've been awesome to see it progress.

QOTU, I'm reading your chapter now!

9. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Which thread was it that it first became 'The Fort'? The first one, or one of the later ones. That's another question.

Yay for the chibiart. I love chibiart. Do you know if there is going to be anymore, Maggs?

Loving 'A La Date', guys. Can't wait for the next installement. And 'A La Cart' is almost upon us! I love the previews "And One Secret Romance" that shows Grissom/Sara, then Nick/Greg. Given that GSR isn't a secret anymore to either us or the characters, that means... :devil:

Lastly, just staking my claim on page one of thread #17. ;)

10. Serenity

Serenity Coroner

I can tell you why it's called 'the fort', it's because the almighty Geekwriter wrote a Nick/Greg fic (the name escapes me right now) where Greg built a fort out of pillows and blankets and stuff in the living room so he and Nick could climb in there to have a conversation. Nick asked him 'why a fort?' to which Greg replied 'because forts rock!'

And so the fort for Nick and Greg fans was born! And as other ship threads have changed their name with each new thread, we've remained proudly 'the fort' and I hope that never changes.

As for 'the love', it's been that way for as long as I can remember, we've seen other suggestions come and go, but 'the love' has stayed strong. I wouldn't want it any other way.

11. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I've read that story, it's awesome as mostly everything geekwriter writes. Do you know if she still writes N/G stories?

Oh Maggs , I too would like to see more artwork like this, so please tell Nerrianah how beautiful her pics are and that the world need MORE!

12. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Oh that is so cute! I would really love to read that fic, should you ever remember the name of it. It's such a Greg thing.

Yeap, we fans of The Love are a consistent lot. We are a fact in the timeline... ah heck... wrong fandom. Watched the Doctor Who S3 finale one too many times. But it's good to be consistent. We're easy to find that way. Plus, no arguments about what we should call ourselves, which means we can focus more on our boys.

13. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

I'm loving that reasoning!!! Wouldn't it be awesome if it turned out to be true.

Thanks for the clearup Serenity. I knew we were called The Fort because of a fanfiction. I wasn't sure if anyone remembered which one and for that matter, who wrote it. I'm glad it's still known. And The Fort will NEVER change. I promise. As well as The Love.

14. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Maggs- Yup, I've seen those pics, they're really great! And I love the ones that were based on your stories too!

Serenity- Thanks for that info! That gives me a new fanfic author to read! I'll find the story, if it's posted on WMTDB, and I'll let you all know what the title is.

Twins- I think at the beginning of every Fort in the future, I think you should mention this, so that it's not forgotten, so future fans will know. But that's just me.

I'm finding it very interesting the fact that our ship is the only one with a name that didn't come from it's character's names or something they said. I also love the fact of it's long history potential. As I mentioned in the forum, no one else can claim such a history! lol.

And one last note...Thanks for all the reviews so far! I'll be working on the next chapter as soon as possible. I'm working hard to get this story done before November because then, on the first, I start work on my first fantasy novel that has to be done by the end of November. So, fanfic will begin again in December with a nice fluffy fic I've got in the works...will include some eyeliner, some locker room kissing....lol, I won't go into too much detail here. It's still over a month away! hehehe...

15. Serenity

Serenity Coroner

You really have to read 'one good man' by geekwriter, it's required reading for any fan of the love. I can't recommend it highly enough. And after that read her 'Autre Ne Vueil'. Absolute genius.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.