"A La Cart" Episode Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I'm pretty sure I heard Brass say on the promo that the waiters in this place are blind as well...it's not just an "eating in the dark" place. Sounds interesting!

*Edited: The link in the quote to shorten screen*

2. Raw_Alex

Raw_Alex Witness

Well, if nothing else, the spoiler pics seem to indicate that the length of time from Dead Dolls to here is a relatively short period of time, as Sara has her arm in a sling. It also appears that she is in the same situation in episode 3 (is she standing with the new girl in that pic?)

3. Alien_from_mars

Alien_from_mars Prime Suspect

Thats because nothing else is happening..
    Its all about Gris ans Sara at the mo. Well, the last two episodes have been, so thereisnt much else to talk about.
    I hope this episode steers away from the GSR, I do like them but I would like to see more of all the other characters, cases, deaths and crimes too!

4. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

i don't think anything did go on between Grissom and Sara way back when, not in "that" sense anyway, I was just watching 'Too tough to die' and the way she accuses him of not having any feelings... would she really talk like that if they had been involved in an intimate way a few years prior? i dunno just musing... I personally will be interested to hear Grissom's explanation of the 9 years vs Sara's 2...

I knew from spoliers that the first few eps would still quite heavily involve GSR, wrapping up lose ends, i think WP said on that early show it's not a storyline that can be wrapped up in one episode

I am really looking forward to this next ep, not purely for the GSR but coz I am really interested about this go-karting crime thing! lol it looks like it's going to be a fun episode :)

5. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I think the car scene with Grissom and Sara is going to happen just before they go go-karting with the team. They'll probably be like, "Well, here's our first outing as a couple. Let's hope they'll be alright with it!"

I can't wait until tonight!!!! :)

6. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

i thought maybe we'd get something like " i love you' or "i'm glad you're alive' in that scene...who knows, cute looks makes me think cute scenes.
    griss is working the case, and sara is taggin along? she shouldn't be working yet, right/
    almost thursday again. on this side of the premiere time seems to fly!

7. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

I, for one, could care less about the GSRness of 'A La Cart'. In fact, I can't wait until this whole ordeal is just over. To me, it's overshadowing the show and really taking away from the whole premise of CSI, altogether.

As for the episode itself, I'm really excited about it! It looks like a really fun episode, something we haven't seen in a while. Plus, watching Nick and Greg interact while working a case together... it's gonna be priceless. :lol:

8. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

ok, i just saw the opening scene for this eppy on a website...not sure if i can post the link, but ROFLOL its really funny! I like the music...haha

I am a bit worried though, with all the GSR, and two cases...this seems like a lot in one eppy...

9. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

I, for one, am hoping the GSR takes a minor role in the episode and that most of the screentime goes to the cases. After all, this is CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, not a soapie about who's sleeping with who - which is pretty much what Ecklie seems to be investigating.

I also have a feeling Grissom is going to be taken off his case for the inquiry, meaning that Nick will become the lead of the case, and leaving him and Greg to it. I'm looking forward to Nick and Greg working their very first case alone together. "A La Cart" is my season premiere too.

10. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Pm me the link and I can tell you whether or not it will be safe to post it. ;)

11. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

They have the opening scenes on TV.com. At least that's where I just watched them.

Also found this story on Entertainment Tonight's website. I expect that it's probably going to be on tonight which is good because there is a video there also, but on my computer it doesn't work.

It's funny. GE and GD were trying to see who could bump each other harder at the gocart track. :lol:

Susan

12. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

So I've also seen spoiler pictures with Warrick and Catherine in the go-karts. I'm assuming that the whole lab group goes down after a little while to check it out. Sara watches and everyone else plays in the go-karts for a while.

For "research" purposes.

I think everyone is going to be there, but that it's only Greg, Nicky, and maybe Grissom's case.

13. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

thanks for the link blackflag, great video. gald to see jorja back and smiling. can't wait to see them all in the gocarts, i wonder why cath and rick left their crime scene for griss's and nick's and gregs'..."research" i guess!!

fun stuff, can't wait
    "I like to see what I'm putting in my mouth" classic line

14. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Yes, Snap I am hoping that as well. I can not wait to see Nick and Greg work together- its been a long time coming...

Yes please a little less of GSR. More of the whole show itself, after all WE ALL are fans of the show right??

WE actuarly want it to continue, and for it to continue its like baking a cake. A little love ( love wit them all), a lot of patience ( seeing each character develope into the well rounded figures we all know and love them to be)... The right temperature ( Too much love, and the show bubbles over and it wont stick.. Too cold and the viewers stop watching the show)

After baking a fine cake, you set it too cool and decorate ( this is called the anticipation for the new season)

Just because you may like a apple pie, you can appreiciate other peoples love of a cherry pie, or a toffee cup cake.

Lets all enjoy the show, regardless of your ship.

15. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist