Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Hmm, I like Warrick but not sure I want that kind drama with him. It does sound a bit soapy but then again I have heard in real life of cops and such getting busted for doing things like that.

2. brass_lives

brass_lives Prime Suspect

Cath is leaving!?! I hadn't heard that.

Does anyone know for sure that Warrick is taking real drugs? Is it possible he is undercover and/or that he is using a placebo? I hope it's not the real thing. I guess I am happy to hear he is getting a storyline, but he is supposed to be the "rock" of the team, and this doesn't jibe with what we know of his character.

I don't know what to think of the new girl. Seems like every time they bring someone new in, they end up stepping on someone's toes. Same thing happened with Sara, Hodges, Sofia, Keppler and the new DNA tech (Wendy?). It's common enough in real life, but it would be nice to see a different approach to introducing a new character on the show, even though it is a drama.

3. flubber

flubber Victim

Here is another Summary of Episode 8.08

[URL REMOVED]

4. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

808 - Cockroaches

I'm not sure why people are panicking about this episode, I wouldn't be too worried. I think it sounds really exciting. :) It's like the return of Warrick from season one, against authority, trying his luck and Grissom trying hard to reign him in. (At one point Warrick seems to accuse Undersherriff McKeen of being on the payroll of the club owner/mobster). :eek: Talking of which, it's nice to see the Undersheriff back. Also, it appears that Archie is in this episode (I love Archie).

It's about time TPTB acknowledged that Warrick was having problems as I'm sure they have been saying it for a while, and maybe if we're lucky we'll even get a mention of Tina, the wife/ex wife. :lol:

Warrick must be struggling though as he's taking two pills that basically seem to counteract one another. One to stay awake, and one to help him sleep. I wonder how this case will affect his job? Or if they'll just brush it off like they seem to do with all problems...

5. Serenity

Serenity Coroner

LMAO at that shark photo!

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

7. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Some more spoilers from: http://www.tvguide.com/ask-ausiello

Question: I was wondering if you could give me some more spoilers for CSI.— Isabela

Ausiello: "Producers are adding another new female character that sources say could stick around on a recurring basis. She's described as an ex-mob wife in her early forties who entered the witness protection program with her son to escape the bad men. I have a strong hunch that this is for the mob-centric episode that William Friedkin is directing this November. I also have a strong hunch that this character may be coming on as a love interest for the newly single Grissom."

8. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Hmm, sounds odd. It's pretty much a description of the mother in 'Cockroaches' (mob wife, witness protection programme with her son) but she wouldn't be early forties if her son is 27... So I guess that is the episode that William Friedkin is directing.

Obviously we won't know until it airs but the spoilers from the episode don't suggest her as a love interest, just a woman that Brass is interviewing. I guess we'll have to wait and see. :lol:

9. Grizzom

Grizzom Witness

Wow. For some reason I don't believe that one, but it will surely stir up the hornet's nest!

10. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

If I've learned anything from spoilers it's that we never know until it really happens. Until then all we can do is make predictions and have theories.

11. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

Any new Warrick spoilers at all? I'm starting to think that the producers don't like him anymore.

Oh well.

Anyway I would love any info on him.

-LLK

12. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

*directs you to the previous page* Lots of new Warrick spoilers abound. Episode 808 is all about Warrick. :)

13. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

The only part I really question is why they would have her be a recurring character. They tried to inject a non-CSI-related wife for Warrick and we've seen her all of once.

Not just as a GSR, but rather someone who's been watching Grissom for several years now - whether you like the relationship or not, can anyone really picture Grissom waving goodbye to Sara and then immediately hopping in bed with another woman?

14. Grizzom

Grizzom Witness

NO!!! I figured that the bees were going to keep him occupied for a while, at least.

15. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

While I'm jazzed for Gary getting a chance to flex his acting muscles again, does anyone else think that a drug/drinking/partying storyline is a little too close to home with all of the TMZ allegations?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.