Episode #602: 'Cyber-lebrity' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Sep 29, 2007.

1. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

This one was little bit of a let down. I get a little bored. I mean I loved seeing H, of course, and I liked that Ryan has some good parts in it, but it lacked something. I liked the first episode of the season a lot better.

2. csiviper

csiviper Witness

What happened in the beginning of the epi"? PLEASE.

3. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

Wolferine, haha. I loved that. I liked the epi, I thought it was good, but I still liked the season opner better. It would have been better it the picture or something else was different. serrious all that hype because of one pic, umm, no,

4. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Yeah. The one photo cyberlebrity thing wasn't very believable. I understand that in this day and age it probably happens, but not with a photo that is "artistic" at best.

But the episode felt like classic *we're not trying too hard* days. Like three-way..

I love it when Ryan, calleigh, and eric are in the same room together. Yes, they all have their own chemistry when they are Ryan and calleigh or Ryan and Eric or Eric or Calleigh, but all three is just... Hilarious...

I miss that, and I hope we see more of it soon.

By the way, did anyone else notice how Natalia grabbed for the bow without any gloves on, and then swabbed said bow for epithilials? Wouldn't she have found her own?

5. FedUpWithMiami

FedUpWithMiami Civilian

Well Jessy Schram was nice....didn't notice anything else to the episode as it was so pathetic..
    Full of the tiredest, worn out cliches.
    Coach bedding his pupils, jealous women fighting over blokes and 'shock' killing the guy she wanted by mistake, Horatio being chased by the son of someone he put behind bars..'dont do it son'..yawn...

An what is it with the 'minority report' style pc..especially the over acting using it...?
    ok..so Microsoft are 'trying' to release table pc's.but really..

So yeah...Jessy Schram was nice...

6. ACW1129

ACW1129 Police Officer

Look up Allison Stokke.

7. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Good episode! It was nice to see Ryan back to what he loves doing, and I liked his scenes with Eric and Calliegh.

8. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

The ep was smartly done in the fact that it's bringing to light issues, like Allison Stokke and many others, that technology it so up to the minute anything will happen.

There was a lack of Ryan but when he was on it was darn good to see. Still wih he would have taken off his shirt. The Wolverine comment from Eric had me laughing. Along with the comment about it taking 2 CSIs to process the fingernail scrappings.

It felt like the H story line was a bit thrown in at the last minute, it seemed a bit out of place. But bext week looks good for H s I cna't wait to see that.

9. MegantheMonster

MegantheMonster Police Officer

Okay... Here it goes...

1. Calleigh's outfit = Ew. Def a 'What was she thinking?'

2. Natalia touched the bow without gloves... Now if you ask me, she contamined evidence.

3. Is it just me or does Calleigh know how to shoot everything and how it works?

4. Ryan has an IPhone and Prius. He has offically gained major cool points.

5. Horatio needs at least one flaw, just one. No one is that smart, that great and that invincable.

6. The whole angle of this story needed tweaking. It didn't really make much sense. Sorry to say, stuff like that doesn't happen in real life.

7. The girls mother reminded me of Dina Lohan... Uber bad vibes.

8. Episode = 2 stars. It started out okay but lost major points when Horatio just knew the son would steal his gun and didn't even flinch when he was shot at.

There you have it.

Megan <3

10. tnemgarf

tnemgarf Victim

2. Natalia touched the bow without gloves... Now if you ask me, she contaminated evidence.

she did it a few times. once in the episode last season when her sis was kidnapped

11. Flail_Master

Flail_Master Victim

Calleigh didn't wear gloves either when she was shooting in the range.

12. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

13. tnemgarf

tnemgarf Victim

in fact not only in miami.. even ny's mac does in 316

14. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Ok I have one issue and its probably nothing but at the beginning Candice din't jump into the water right?? And that is where I am confused because when they are saying that the target was Candice and not Luke then she should have been hit not Luke because she was still on the starting block. Did I miss something or am I going crazy. I wish I would have taped this.

15. the_bullet_girl

the_bullet_girl Hit and Run

This episode was pretty dramatic but seeing Calleigh get to use a bow was cool. It's been a while since she's had an odd murder weapon.
    I can't wait for Ryan to get back to CSI. It's unnatural having him outside the lab.
    I was especially happy to see no Jake appearence. He needs to fade away already.

Anyway. Overall, it was a good episode, hopefully the next are just as good if not better.

Just wondering, does anyone know what song was featured at the end of this episode?