George/Nick:Texan Charm #8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Elsie, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Hea girls, haven't been in here in awhile, a little under the weather :( Loved Nick in Dead Doll, favorite scene had to be where he kicked the couch, thought it was cool that they showed a flashback of Gumdrops, one of my favorite scenes :)

2. NicksSexyBabe

NicksSexyBabe Rookie

yes i am glad that there isn't alot of rumors and that here i was looking at IMDB and i was reading the message boards and there were so many different things you didn't know which was true or not one saying he was dating someone or not and then people arguing over it and i think its good because the celeberties that don't keep there private life private have troubles weather it be marital problems, relationship problems or any other kind like rehab and all that so in the long run it is a good thing that they do keep there lives private.

Hard2Handle i did like that part too, but i wasn't sure if Nick did that because Nick gets emotionally envolved in cases (although in this case its different because its one of their own) or if it he kicked it becuase he has feeling for sara IDK but i did also enjoy the gumdrops flashback i knew they would show that scene when i saw it this summer on Spike i was like thats a reall good scene to show for the season premire it fits perfectly.

3. Sidle_my_Idol

Sidle_my_Idol CSI Level Two

Hey guys,

anybody who care even a little about Sara Sidle and Jorja fox, pls help us spread the news, alert the media, join the campaign (Dollars for Sense), write letters...anything...

4. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I don't think this is the spot for this type post. We've already been warned by T'Bonz

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Everyone We are attempting to get a handle on this and for those who are thinking of trying this method you too will be officially warned. Please keep in mind the thread that TBonz posted regarding Solicitation, if you haven't read it I suggest you do so. We ask that people please keep moving and return to the topic of this thread.

6. Jacquie

So has anyone else noticed that there seems to be a gang up on Nick in the Elimination Game. All the points we seem to give him each day disappear from the people that don't want him to win, again :)

I need to find a way to go spoiler free when it comes time to listening to the radio. I was listening the other day and lo and behold what do they do but discuss CSI. I didn't have time to turn the station off before they discussed things :mad: Fortunately there was nothing there about Nick :)

7. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

Jacquie spend the day with me...that will keep you spolier free! I'll let you play with the lights and sirens...maybe even the loudspeaker! :D

8. Jacquie

McStokes it sounds like the chance of a lifetime. Do we get to have Nick sitting in between us. That way we can both have a leg to *cough* lean on :devil:

9. TrickyNicky17

TrickyNicky17 Victim

I love Nick...as you can tell from my username. lol. real name's Pearl.

Nick is amazing, he's always been my favourite...

10. Jacquie

Welcome to the Texan Charm Discussion TrickyNicky17 :) We are really harmless here except when it comes to all things George and Nick :) So pull up a chair, get your ward girl handcuffs out and have some fun :)

Ladies the numbers have been reset for the Elimination Game. So the battle continues. Make sure you vote :)

11. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

Excellent - more friends for the Ward. :)
    Having to vote tactically at the moment. Wouldn't normally but needs must etc.

12. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

Okay ladies, I just came back from the Elimination Game and, horror of horrors, Ryan (Miami) is tied for first place with Nick (he was ahead until I gave Nick a point). We have never had such a close game before -- Nick usually runs away with it. However, I've been finding that when they reset the top scorers back to 10 each, whoever was ahead doesn't necessarily stay there (that happened to poor Doc Robbins in the last round....) Nick needs all of his Ward/Charm chicks.

13. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Ryan was ahead again, but I evened them up. Generally I subtract from whoever is closest to Nick, but thanks for telling me who Ryan was OnlyTruth. I watch Vegas and sometimes NY but rarely do I actually watch Miami. I only sit on it until I see a commercial for Vegas (if I don't fall asleep first). :lol:

Jacquie, I noticed that a lot of people seem to be subtracting from Nick. I'd put one in in the morning and in the afternoon he was either in the same place, or less than, in the morning.

Susan

14. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

I think there's a bit of a vendetta afoot ;)
    Jealous much? :D

15. Jacquie

Oh I think the other fans are jealous of how loyal Nick fans are. I jsut voted and Ryan was ahead of Nick :mad: I added to Nick and subtracted from Ryan. Remember all newbies can play this game as well. If you wanted to know how ask :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.