Danny/Lindsay #19: Clothes Aren't Necessary Or Needed!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by audacity, Aug 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JenP

JenP Police Officer

Hi guys!

I've been MIA for the past few days, I've been so damn busy with my korfball-club....people can't do anything without me, it seems! :mad:

And on top of all, both of my children got sick, so that means when I'm home, I can't do anything else but sitting on the bed with my youngest one, or cleaning the mess of the oldes one :(

But I got a few presents today (nice fragrance :devil: lots of flowers and a beautiful drawing!) and since it's my birthday: PARTY-TIME at No. 1, Pool Street

See you all soon!

2. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

*runs to No. 1 Pool Street* Jenny! GEFELICITEERD! and DRIE ZOENEN! [​IMG]

Too bad your kids are sick, but I do hope you've had a great day! :D

I think you're right! But it would be so funny if either one of them ever wore such a shirt on the show :lol:...just have some of the text peep out from behind a jacket or something; I think we would all be squeeing all over the world again. :D

question about Sid seeing them with the aerosol
    Sid seems the type to totally tease them by being all intrigued by the stuff. He'll probably keep asking questions and act all interested while Danny and Lindsay both try to avoid answering his question, blush and get away from him asap. :D

LOL hun, but when I saw the pic you linked to, after last week's ep I could only imagine him spraying a completely different body part shhhhhwwwt :devil:

And yeah for you going to NY and writing a fic! :D

Okay I don't know what else I missed, I don't have much time (I have to go swimming in about 15 minutes) and there were again so many posts to read through - WE ROCK! :cool:

3. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

*peers at mind which is splayed out in the gutter* Ahhhh!!! dutch I think you send everyone to the gutter with that comment ;)

aha. Sid asking them all sorts of weird questions - I can so see that happening. Hammerback rocks :) besides, he knew about Danny's crush on Lindsay before anyone else (except Lindsay of course ;)) what a scene that would make!

Alright kiddos, off to class for me! *shimmers inside titanium alloy bubble*

Oh, and dutch wubs? Your signature quote is beautiful :)

4. JenP

JenP Police Officer

Thanks you all! You know what: I thought my mother had forgotten about my birthday...but here she is, suddenly standing in front of me and singing ER IS ER EEN JARIG, HOERA HOERA! :lol:

I see Danny doing that to Lindsay too :)

I didn't have time to read averything you guys posted - which means we're posting a lot now - but I did read something about Sid making comments about Danny or Lindsay's behavior....And I hope they let us show a lot of that stuff, it's so funny!

I'm off, I have visitors downstairs in my livingroom....I just sneaked out to see you all :D

Bye!

5. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!!

Like Jen said, im quite busy at the mo so sometimes I just have time for a browse! But I would love it if Sid brought something up!!

Chell hope you have a great time in New York!!!

6. SvartaBaskern

SvartaBaskern Witness

Gelukkige verjaardag JenP! (I hope that I got it right?)

I hate to say it, but since the series started again my interest of it has decreased. I don't know why; the waiting of a new season has gone and so has the excitement of waiting. Now I'm just ...
    for that bump in the road.
    Sorry, I'm not that cheerful today guys. The real life is creeping up on me.

7. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

Is innertube wrong or is there a rerun this week!?!

8. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I think that at first they would "ignore" the hickeys, but then as the day goes on, they will be put on the spot for their naughty interactions.

Happy Birthday, JenP!

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

"Love is in the air, In the whisper of the trees, Love is in the air, In the thunder of the sea! And I don't know if I'm just dreaming, Don't know if I feel sane, But it's something that I must believe in, And it's there when you call out my name!" Hi my lovelies! *Mo giggles and twirls into the thread, in a good mood at the moment!*

JenP hon, Happy B'day!! *Mo hands JenP a big slice of yummy b'day cake with a healthy scoop of ice cream on top!*

We totally would be squeeing all over the world! :lol: I would SO love to see that, and you know both Linds and Danny wouldn't be able to hold back a chuckle/giggle when they catch eyes, knowing they're both wearing those t-shirts! It would SO rock! :lol:

Lol, Dutch wow, that might win the naughtiest comment of the week award! :devil: The only reason I didn't trip into the Gutter right along with Stuffy dear is cuz well, let's be honest...I'm already there! ;) Heehee! :lol: But wow, that was dang naughty...well done! :D And of course now every time I hear Danny make that noise or I see that scene I will of course picture him doing "that" and I will perpetually stuck in the Gutter! Awww well, good thing I love it down there so much! :devil: :lol:

Svart darlin', cheer up!! *Mo winks and grabbing the pink hose, sprays Svart with a healthy dose of pink fluffy fog! Don't wait for something bad hon...instead enjoy the fun little moments we get...it'll make you happy, really! ;)

Kate! Hi hon! And yeah no worries, innertube is wrong, no rerun this week!! ;) It's a new eppy...at least from everything I've heard! *shrugs!* :D

Alright it's time for me to head to bed, yeah I'm sleepy...early I know :p Lol! But it's all good, I want to make sure I'm nice and rested for our lovely new eppy tomorrow night! Yay! :D

*Mo waves, giggles and shimmers sleepily off to bed in her fluffy pink bubble!* :D

Psssttt...Aud how ya doin' hon?! :D

10. Roni27

Roni27 Victim

Goodness, I haven't posted in here for days, but I see you're all still in the gutter talking about spraying body parts. Good job, everyone! :D

I'm ready for tomorrow's episode. How about everyone else? Think we'll get any D/L scenes? I've got M&M's ready just in case!

11. audacity

audacity Pathologist

^^We never get out of the gutter. It's our home. Home Sweet Gutterville Home. ;) We pretty much scare average civilians. :lol:

I might write a fic on my new D/L dreams. I have so many that I can't remember all of them. Not sure why I dream about them. I could be dreaming about myself with Jude Law or Brad Pitt or this hot Latino guy with the mucho hot chest that I know---but no, I am addicted to this ship. :rolleyes: *Imagines D/L, bubbles, candles, and buttons flying everywhere. :devil:

That would rock if Danny and Lindsay both came to work with hickeys. No denying they're together!! :devil:

Hiya Fluffy T!! :D That pink bubble smoke is some pretty good stuff. Keeps us really positive about this season. :lol:

Namaste. :cool:

12. JenP

JenP Police Officer

It's perfect! Haha!

And don't worry, your disinterest in CSI:NY is caused by the Fall...It's raining all day now, and I have to go out as well to do some groceries. Yak!

I'm gonna watch some YouTube...Bye!

13. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

*Liff cheerily pops into thread humming along to some odd song* Morning all! It's HUMP DAY! and yep - we get a brand spankin' new eppie :) With Hawkes supposedly stuck under water or rather. Heh - go D/L!

Aww...but it's Wednesday now! :D hehehe.

My, our couple definately have stamina and finesse. So what if I say 'sold out'. Does that mean we get babies? *Ponders the thought of Danny and Lindsay cuddling with their first born - happy as ever* Aww....if I could project the mental image I would...but you guys can make your own up.

I'm definately hoping to see D/L's interaction as a couple with other people :) I mean, they're not going to advertise their relationship, but just refer to themselves as a we, to someone else. Whether it be a member of their team, or just some random person. Maybe they can go shopping. Shopping's good. :)

Hmm, maybe they won't get mad at Mac per se, cos I can only see Danny angry at Mac for never putting them on the same case and he's all annoyed with Lindsay in the background giving Mac a sheepish apologetic smile. I was thinking more along the lines of how a case is getting to them and they're basically on a rampage through the lab. Mac just happens to innocently stand in their way cos he's standing in the doorway to DNA. Something like that. Mac knows that they're professional people, but he himself kinda lost it with Dobson, he knows they're passionate people too, so I don't think it would be that bad a thing.

Mmhmm. Her boldness just shows how much she's a willing participant in their relationship. Danny can't get all the naughty ideas too now can he? :devil:

Would this be one of those lingerie outfits with nothing on but ears and a tail? Cos I think Vampire Danny's not gonna wanna leave the house...or answer the door if that's the case. Much less leave the bedroom, or whatever piece of furniture they just happened to be on.

Oh and Happy belated Birthday! JenP :) Hope you had a wonderful day babes!

Oh yeah, I can imagine that. Both the peeping and the squeeing. Hehe. It would be great if they would just wear something funny like that - though I'm not sure about TV policy on slogans since half the shows I watch seem to censor them out. Or maybe that's just interviews. Can you tell how much TV I've been watching? Little to none - save NY that is ;)

And Lindsay's right there watching :devil: I maybe she can take over the spraying cos it's more fun that way :lol: Oh look, another dent!

Svarta hunni! You should think about anything else but enjoy the here and now and the wonderful love we're getting. I'll worry later but not now :D *Liff picks up another hose of pink fog and expertly covers you with the stuff. Between Mo and I. Everyone is fluffy!* :lol:

Oh yeah, we live in Gutterville. We even have a map...which I have yet to update...*sheepish* But yes, we do scare average civilians. We even scare the above and below average ones too :D

I can't help but think there'll be alot of knowing looks and smirks going around the lab that day :) It's cute. And D/L will pretend to be completely oblivious to it all. heheh.

Namaste? Isn't that a greeting in Hindi Aud wubs? :)

Tchuss!

14. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Hump Day!! :D

Liff, the Mayor of Gutterville stated:
    Yes. But it can be used for several different kinds of things. It basically means respect or bowing to the divinity or the spirit of life in everyone. 'Yogis' sometime say it at the end of class. :)

Speaking of yoga!! Anna is a yoga gal, so I assume Lindsay is too. (Okay, I'm just guessing here.;)) So the million dollar question today is: Could Lindsay get Mr. Messer to join yoga class?? :lol:

It does help with sensual energy. :devil:

Everytime you guys mention the 'pink fog' or 'smoke' I think of the intro to "I Dream of Jeannie". Danny would make a good genie in a bottle! :lol: :p

Later. :cool:

15. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

Im in a desperate need of the pink fog right now. I went and read the comments on the epi cause I like to read other people opinions and some of them are really funny too and it made me all kinds of frustrated. one would think I learned my lesson the last time. but I ve always been a little slow

on to more pleasant subject:

Danny as a genie - well that would be a sight for soare eyes :) but that gave me the image of Danny & Lindsay going as Jeannie & Major what-ever-was-his-name for Halloween. I mean, Danny in a uniform YUMMY

the yoga question - well, I think we already established that our lovely Ms. Monroe can persuade our gorgeous Mr. Messer of anything. in this case he would probably just sit there watching her stretch and bend :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.