Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by csiemily, Sep 30, 2007.

1. CCA

CCA Police Officer

Re: Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It

Man, I go away for what few days (cough) and it all goes to hell in a handbasket....I think thats how the phrase goes. Anyhow, missed talking to you all loved the snickers moment in Dead Doll.

My mother looked at me crazy as I yelled SNICKERS!!! LOL I just felt like doing that, anyhow just wanted to stop in and (wave)

Also welcome lostladyknight to the darkside, eerr I mean snickers thread :)

2. TrickyNicky17

TrickyNicky17 Victim

I'm new too.

lol, the darkside.

3. Sara4Nick

Sara4Nick Hit and Run

Welcome TrickyNicky17 and lostladyKnight and anyone else I may have missed.

Snickers is very satifying:)

I am very curious how Nick will handle finding out Sara is involved with Grissom. Just in the little preview I swear I could hear hurt in his voice.

Well, I am going to be up in all night as I go back to work on night shift starting weds night. I will not be able to watch CSI til Friday at the earliest. Sighhh.

Though I will check the board out on thurs nigtht at work to hear about any snickers in the show.

4. TrickyNicky17

TrickyNicky17 Victim

wait, I thought Nicky already knew...

5. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Welcome to the Snickers Thread, TrickyNicky17. I think Sara called him tricky, I'm not sure which episode it was or if there was a episode.

No, Nick didn't know about Sara and Grissom being together. Nick is hurt that Sara doesn't trust him to keep her secret.

6. Sara4Nick

Sara4Nick Hit and Run

Well, Grissom let the cat out of the bag that he loved her. However I think till he hear's it from Sara he might want to try to think it was not real. Sorta like yeah Grissom cares for her, but maybe it was only one sided.

7. TrickyNicky17

TrickyNicky17 Victim

ohohohoo...yeah. I forgot. lol. Thank you for remindin me.

8. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

OOooh that looks good!

Thanks for all the great welcomes guys. I love how awesome and welcoming you all are.

I have a question. Can I be excomunicated for prefering one side of the ship to the other? Meaning... if I love Nicky WAYYY more than Sara? I enjoy pretending I am her... but I think that's a whole different type of thread.

I want a Nicky of my very own.

Some day.

It's my life goal to play a suspect on CSI and have Nick and Warrick interrogate me over and over again. With all the manly manish ness that they pull off from time to time.

Mmmmhmmm... yeah.

9. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

You can love Nick more then you do Sara. I love Nick more then Sara, because he is my favorite then Grissom. That is why I ship Nick with Sara.

On last season, guys, do you ever notice Sara last sesaon before the 7th season end and before she was kidnapped. She don't seem to be happy lately. Sound like she mad at Grissom for not telling her when he leave (Leaving Las Vegas or didn't give her the note (Fallen Idol).

10. Sara4Nick

Sara4Nick Hit and Run

Hmmm Well I have a tendency to do this with my ships. I say online we can clone them and have the Nicky or Sara clone as you want for each of us. LOL.

Just as long as you do not take it to reality.

I have met several actors and actresses and had to opportunity to sit and just talk with them. They are just regular people whose lives are made public. Sometimes they get spooked with what they read online. I know a couple who read ff all the time. So just remeber this.

Getting off my soap box and taking my Nick clone with me:)

11. TrickyNicky17

TrickyNicky17 Victim

mmmm I like the sounds of that, definatly.

Yeah, no I love Nick more then Sara as well... I freaked out more when Nick got kidnapped then Sara, and we had to wait waayyy longer to find out she would live.

12. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

No, no. I'm actually an advocate the celebrity's right to privacy. I would never dream of invading that in any reality. Notice I said I wanted to violate Nick Stokes, well I didn't say it but it would be fun. Anyway, I know that Nick Stokes is ficticious and he isn't the same person as George Eads, who is a real human being and deserves his own personal life.

I'll end up on a soap box too. My true identitiy is not CSI fan, shocking I know, but I'm a broadway fan, moreover a Wicked the musical and RENT the musical fan. I'm really, the intelectual type and prefer the book Wicked to the musical, but I digress. Broadway fans do some sick stuff sometimes. I'm a member of a board where people used to try to post threads for what hair style we liked best on Idina Menzel or for what her eventual children with her husband Taye Diggs would look like. As far as I'm concerned that's crossing a line. Deciding for an actor or actress how they should dress, wear their hair, and what their babies should look like is just icky. I've always bombarded those types of posts with "this is sick and unwelcome on our boards" we're an unmoderated society and all of our rules come from within and are just understood and agreed upon.

I don't really think it's fair that people like Brittney Spears will never be able to go to the grocery store again without someone taking a picture and someone else talking about how horrible they are because they buy Del Monte canned fruit. Fans can be sick.

Okay... my soap box says enough is enough.

-LLK

13. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

I love Nick, but I love Sara too. On most every show that I watch, I have a favorite female and a favorite male. When I started watching CSI, I saw a scene of the two of them and thought "how cute!" and they became my favorites on the show as characters and actors, then I saw more of their scenes and said "they'd be cute together" and that's how I started to ship them.

I think a lot of fans get the idea that the actor is exactly like the character, so while they really like the charm that the character exudes, they want the actor that plays them . . . and that blurs the lines of reality and fictious. Sure I love GE and his Texas drawl, but the reason I even know of him is because of Nick Stokes. And I love the way that Nick carries himself. If I could find a guy like "Nick" (and lets face it, if he looked like "Nick", that wouldn't be so bad) I'd be in heaven.

But I'm not counting on that! :) Though I wouldn't mind if I were pleasantly surprised . . .

14. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

lmao!! i LOVE nick stokes!! nick's my favourite character, and then sara. i dunno.. he's just kinda the perfect guy... even though he is a fictional character. haha!! i guess that's why i ship nick with sara. because, i want both of them to be happy, and i think they would be happist TOGETHER!!

about the 'sara's not that happy in the last few episodes of the season', i kinda noticed that at the beginning. like, at the end.. she started to smile and stuff and THAT'S because... who started working with her? NICK!! like, in fallen idols she seemed upset.

Warrick: i hope your taste and guys have changed since then.
    Sara: well... *moves her head back and forth*

^^HAHA!!

and in leaping lizards, when she got that 'grissom message'. EWW!! but.. she looked terrorified!! haha. and in 'the good the bad and the dominatrix'... GRISSOM COMPLETELY HURT HER!! stayed over at another woman's house? what's up with that?? no.. sara DUMP HIM AND GO WITH NICK!!
    but in leaping lizards, sara started to flirt with nick again and SMILED!! a genuien SMILE!! so cute. but yeah, all the "gsr" moments.. she doesnt seem happy. because she knows deep down that grissom isnt really the man for her! haha

about the episode, i dont think any other spoilers have been given out about Snickers. but, hey.. they didn't give us the spoiler of Nick's flashback (thank goodness they didnt!!) so... you never know.

nick doesnt know that they are exactly TOGETHER. he knows that grissom has feelings for her, but.. i think he's in denial. you know... like George Eads said, nick's thick headed when it comes to that kind of stuff. haha!!

did i mention i LOVE George Eads?!

either way, I'M SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS!! :D

and.. WELCOME ALL SNICKERS NEWBIES!!! trickynicky, lostladyknight, csi_snickers, foxrox, liberitybell, can_i_be_u and others!! its great to have you here!! snickers is going somewhere... and we're all along for the riide!

15. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Ok guys, after thinking about this for a while, I've come to a conclusion.

Since you cannot talk about Jorja leaving and how it affects the Snickers ship in the Vegas forum and because opening a thread in Shipper Central to discuss Jorja leaving that relates to the shipper threads involving Sara would probably create a fight between the ships, discussion of Jorja when it is directly related to your ship will be allowed but only if you talk about her leaving in relation to the Snickers ship.

Please do not post and only talk about Jorja leaving, her contract, etc. without discussion how it affects your ship.

Is everybody ok with that?

thanks!

ETA: BTW, talking about the actors only is still not allowed in the shipper forums but you can mention them in relation to your ship. ;)