Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Radical618, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

yes Del i love fannysmackin' too...well i hope that Greg will do the same to sara...oh man...when will singapore air the season 8?? i miss my besties Pau-Wow and Sunny Dani where are you guys??

well i have a dialog..

Sara was in the hospital bed

Greg: Sara, are you alright?
    Sara: Greg, Oh greg i thought you'll never see me again
    Greg: What do you mean Sara?
    Sara: When Im under that car, i wanted to feel calm. So I think of our memories together.
    Greg: Ouh...
    Sara: You're the only one who can make me laugh and smile Greg not anyone else...
    Greg: Grissom?
    Sara: Not even him...
    Greg: Im gonna take care of you Sara.
    Sara: You already did....

2. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Heheheh oh fannysmakin' rocked! Nuff said. I mean the chemistry they had together that eppy was obvious wasn't it?

3. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Sure, "Fannysmackin" was great. But I also loved "Who shot Sherlock"! Not to mention "4x4" - the shower scene was just awesome!
    I agree with the others, let's stay focused on Sandle. Of course we can discuss what it would mean to Greg if Sara really left, but this thread isn't about Jorja.
    Okay guys, I know we haven't had one for far too long, so after the season premiere and Greg learning about GSR, I felt like I had to write one...

Sandle Poem of the Day

[​IMG]

4. gregsandersfan

gregsandersfan Pathologist

That's really a wonderful combiation of the poem and the banner, SandleDL! :)

5. SandleGal212

SandleGal212 Dead on Arrival

I think the best Sandle moment by far was in "Fannysmackin'", but you can't forget the hug in "Dead Ringer". ^_^ I could watch that scene over and over.... But I always enjoy watching "Who Shot Sherlock?" or "4x4" too. They never get old.

And I like the poem SandleDL. :)

6. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Oh, poor Sidle_my_Idol. I remember admiring your Sara-tastic posts back when I was lurking, don't stress yourself too much about the Jorja leaving thing. Whatever happens, happens and I'm glad to see you like sandle :)

Kat, I [​IMG] that poem/poster! It sums up the best pics of the premier episode into one nifty, lovely fan art!

Favorite episodes? Oh we can only pick one? Couldn't we do a top 3 or top 5? There are too many candidates (especially in season 5) and for so many different reasons! [​IMG]

7. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Hey Sandle buddies! I'm really sorry I haven't posted here in so long. School's really busy and I'm so stressed all the time. It drives me crazy! Anyway, on Friday I'm going to Rome with school for a week, so then you won't be hearing from me until 13th of October, which is when we return. Gonna miss you all!

My favorite Sandle episode? That is definitely Iced, because it has so much flirting and laughing. It makes me so happy! But I do think Fannysmackin' is one of the most beautiful scenes in CSI history. Especially this line: "I know that Sidle scent." :D

8. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Ok guys, after thinking about this for a while, I've come to a conclusion.

Since you cannot talk about Jorja leaving and how it affects the Sandles ship in the Vegas forum and because opening a thread in Shipper Central to discuss Jorja leaving that relates to the shipper threads involving Sara would probably create a fight between the ships, discussion of Jorja when it is directly related to your ship will be allowed but only if you talk about her leaving in relation to the Sandles ship.

Please do not post and only talk about Jorja leaving, her contract, etc. without discussion how it affects your ship.

Is everybody ok with that?

thanks!

ETA: BTW, talking about the actors only is still not allowed in the shipper forums but you can mention them in relation to your ship. ;)

9. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

1CSIMfan, thanks for making that clear, it's not always so easy to know what's allowed to post and what not. Good to have mods! ;)

Okay guys, back to Sandle! I'm in a creative mood again, so yeah, I've got another one for you!

Sandle Poem of the Day

[​IMG]

10. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

1CSIMFan: Thanks for the notice! We'll start to play nice! ;) We really appreciate it!

Kat: Another great poem! You never fail to impress, honey. :D

11. gregsandersfan

Another lovely poem with lovely banner :D, Kat (this is weird for me because I'd be Kat, too ;)).

SaraStar, I love Iced, too. :D

12. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

@gregsandersfan: my full name is Katja, what's yours?
    I'm glad you liked my poems by the way! :)

Sandle Quote of the Day

"Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."
    -Goethe

I love Goethe, the best German writer ever imho. And this quote reminds me of how Sara always saw Greg as a professional, despite his kinda weird and crazy behaviour. And well, in the end she was the one who helped him most to become a CSI, wasn't she?

13. gregsandersfan

Yeah, Sara was an awesome mentor for Greg. I loved season five. *sigh*

@SandleDL, it's Katrin. And you're awesome with the poems. :)

14. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

*runs in screaming her lungs out*

O M G. There's an article on talkcsi and it says: This woman might stick around and become a recurring character, and one possibility is that she could be a potential love interest for Gil Grissom (William Petersen) after his relationship with Sara Sidle (Jorja Fox) ends. HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF GOD.
    *falls over dead*

This ship has a fighting chance! Guh!
    I dunno if that was really a spoiler but okay ahaha.

Edit: Hm. I think I'm just really slow because my one friend said she knew about this since August. :confused: But it's new news to me and I'm super happy haha.

15. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Hm that only sounds good as long as it doesn't mean Sara leaving LV... Cos what's the sense in Grissom being without someone else when Greg can't be with her, either? But I'm willing to think positive!

*hands positivity cookies and Blue Hawaiian to everyone*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.