Danny/Lindsay #19: Clothes Aren't Necessary Or Needed!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by audacity, Aug 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

*runs in totally amazed by all the beautiful new avvies, banners AND locations* ;)

LOL! So that's the bump next to the one that my head made! :cool:

I think they have solid German engineered chemistry :D...it's very reliable...and you're so right, that scene has so many funny layers it keeps cracking me up every time I see it...Let's all keep our fingers crossed (and send the lovely Pam some extra M&M's :)) and hope that Lindsay keeps up this attitude throughout the season....BOOM! :D

Mo, Stuffy I love how the rain makes you think of my smutty DL fic; I'm glad I'm not the only one. It was raining here today too...and to make things even worse ;)...my office window looks out over a park with...yes, you guessed right: a picnic table ;)...oh, those bad, bad day dreams :devil:

But I like Liffy idea of being out on the roof of THEIR *giggles* apartment too. Maybe they can go up there when it starts to snow.... :cool:

I totally agree about the little D/L scenes. That 'condom' one was so nice and cute and totally unexpected. Some of those scenes (fluffy and angsty :p) scattered over the season would be great...we can make up the rest...and then perhaps a few eps where they actually work a case together (just the two of them) :D

*blinks --- blinks again --- scrolls back up --- blinks* Yeah Delia and Lynny :D suddenly back in here, let's hope the last bits of blurryness will soon pass :)

Liffy if you google 'condom spray' I'm sure you can buy enough for the 'ornament' :eek: :confused: :devil: you have in mind...looking forward to your new chap btw. :)

2. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

Ive finally seen the epi but its too late to read all your posts so just my impressions

WOW, that was brillince pure. the looks, the situation, the whole thing ... it was perfect. it was so hot my computer almost gave up on me. and after she put the dose into his pocket and he looked at her like WTF, I laughed out loud.

Im of to sleep hopefully to have some good DL dreams :)

3. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

What do you think happens after the first dream? The rest of it is hot, sweaty, steamy...err...workout scene. Yeah that's it. A workout scene. They're workin' on the hamstrings and calf muscles...in comfort. Which is why they're on a bed. And they just happen to be nekkid, oh what a coincidence. *whistles* Does anyone else suddenly need an A/C turned on high?

We all need partners who're just as obsessed with D/L as we are....now where to find one of those :p

So did I...but then again, I'm Asian, we have first time pronounciations. How exactly DO you pronounce her name? Bellnap?

And that is why I wander around looking like a rooster, with bits and pieces of pink fluff hanging off of me in all directions....

Yep that's the one. Good ol' me. It's permanently bent to the shape of my head so I can freely walk beneath it now no problem :D

Maybe I should have kept that project to myself...

..oh and my new chap's being beta'd. Hopefully I'll be able to post it soon ;)

4. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

*nods* :) that's it Liffy.

Eeeeeee!!!!!! *has turned into a giggly mass of giggles* So cannot wait.

*looks at Liffy's loc* Oh dear Lord...I think you'll be getting a visit from Lindsay ;)

5. xxAnGeLheArtZ

xxAnGeLheArtZ Police Officer

oh the danny and lindsay love has brought:
    a) us all back: welcome back delia and hi there lynny!
    b) loads of new avvies with BOOM and lindsay, danny, and D/L
    c)a couple of fics: nice dress one, nat...cowboy danny had me rofl. even with your description, i still had the image of brown/beige tight pants with some fur and black/white cow patches...*shrugs*...i just wanted to join D/L's little thing there :cool: ; shipper sugah wrote a really good one too on ff.net.

:D :D anyone catch danny's wandering eye when lindsay went to fetch the large test tube? looking a little downward, arent we, danny? hmmm? ;) and what about lindsay's little "mhmm" after danny's chuckle at the end of that scene? :p i wouldve loved to be that random lab person back there...giggles.

6. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Because it has been sooo long since I have been able to do so...
    *ahem*… LYNNY IS FLUFFY, LYNNY IS FLUFFY! :lol:

Awesome job on spreading the D/L-ship love, Dutch! See, even non-shippers enjoy their interactions. D/L is good for the show. Oh, and I totally love your location!

The condom-spray scene made me remember the b-case scene in RSRD where Danny is explaining to Stella that the trace found on the bed sheets from the dead banker’s hotel room is spray-on pantyhose. He makes the aerosol shhhhhwwwt noise while swinging his leg out to demonstrate. Very amusing… to me at least. :D Which of course then led me to remember the D/L moments in RSRD... like this one.

I found the shirt for Lindsay… and for Mo.

*wanders off to find vex’s ficcie*

7. dl_shipper34

Woo!! 750 posts :D *dances*

*ahem*

:lol: Oh that brings me back to our MSN convo Anffy. He most definitely has a "wandering eye" hehe ;) but our not-so-innocent Montana tends to stray off as well.

*giggles* That was a funny scene :)

*drools at mer's avvie*

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

*Mo pops into the thread, humming to herself, as she passes out freshly made peanut butter m&m cookies to everyone along with big glasses of chocolate milk!* Hello my lovelies! How are y'all this fine evening? Couple more days and we get another lovely eppy, with hopefully at least a little good D/L interaction! A moment, a glance, some worry...lol, this could be good! :D

Ohhhh, I would totally love that for several reasons! One, I love them when they get in that kick ass, take no prisoners mode...they are scary in an awesome sort of way and I love watching that! No sane person would get in either of their ways when just one of them is mad, but put them both mad together and dang if they don't just clear a path wherever they go! :lol: And Two, I would love to see them interact with little kids, I can see there being a sole survivor...of a horrid crime, like a two-year old baby girl and Linds is the one who is told to "take care of her" until Social Services gets there...and then Danny looks over and sees her with the baby girl and their eyes meet and it's this totally sweet moment! Or even better Danny could be the one holding the baby girl and Linds sees him and realizes what an amazing Dad he will make! *Sigh!* Great idea, Liff! I would love to see an eppy where D/L deals with kids...definitely! :D

That would be SO awesome! Even more awesome if Carmine wore it and someone caught a pic of it...can you imagine how freaking excited we would get?! :lol: :lol: Or even better, if like Flack as a joke, bought Danny that shirt! And then later we could see Linds finding it and teasing him about it! I'd LOVE that! :D

ohhhhhh, NICE! ;) Silly boyfriend, tell him your twin said to relax, he has you the rest of the day...if D/L has your dreams, that's not all that bad! ;) And speaking of said dreams...tell me, tell me, tell me! :devil: :D

Love the new avie. by the way Aud hon! ;) Very nice! :D All the new avies and banners are fun! It's just so fun that we have so much fun material to play with! (Heehee, "play with" makes me think guttery D/L thoughts! :devil: :lol: )

Wow, and after you looked outside and realized that, your concentration was totally gone for the day wasn't it! ;) Lol, cuz I know mine would have been! All I would have been able to think about after that every time I looked outside would be D/L making wub on the pinic table...hence all concentration gone! :lol: I really do love rain so much more now after that smutty fic of yours Dutch, awwww D/L wub it makes me grin! :D

Lol, awwww now wouldn't that be a joy! :lol: But in the absence of that, you have us! :D It would be nice to have an equally obsessed partner though, then they'd understand why we love them so much! :lol: Awww to dream huh...*shrugs!* Until then...we gots us! :D

Oh my Mer, how I've missed you! :lol: Lol, and yes Lynny is fluffy...sometimes! *Mo eyes Lynny who's hiding...* What you are! Sometimes! :D And yeah Mer she'll get there with D/L again! Linds is getting back to being her feisty awesome self and that is the Linds that Lynny adores and is fluffy about...so it'll happen! :D Hey Mer babes, any chance you wanna do those challenges again? ;)

You rock!! *Mo high fives her awesome bud!* Sweet deal hon! I so need to get me one of those...mmmm, I think we should make those official D/L fan club wear! :lol: And I think we should totally all pull together and get one for Linds/Anna...wouldn't that be freaking awesome! :D

Okey dokey my dearies, I'm off to finish some laundry and make my bed...so have a swell evening! Mmmmm, I think I need me some help with that laundry and bed making....Danny? Oh Danny?! "evil:

*Mo giggles and shimmers off to find Danny for some good bed "making"... ;) *

9. xxAnGeLheArtZ

yay Mo! your avvie is back. :cool:

merbear, love that horse tee. :p we need a shop in Gutterville for this lovely shirt as well as the cowboy ones, remember those?

dutch, im not even going to ask for more details HERE about your RL convo that happened to include our DL trinket. :lol: that is just hilarious. and who says we're not letting M&M seep into our lives? pshht. i wish i were there to giggle from the other room. funny thought: what do you think sid's reaction would be if he saw danny and lindsay with the bottle?

yup, you got it, stuffy. ;) have you caught any more details we should know about?? *hands her a cookie since i got a cookie elsewhere from her :)*

*holds chelli's hand to find vex's fic*

10. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

the halloween question

I think Lindsay would make him go to a party. as for their costumes. i like the deil-idea but I think Danny should go as an angel - all in white, shoes, suit, shirt. and Lindsay with horns in a red satin dress . a long one with a slit on the side, showing a little of her back and in red high heels.

he would raise an eyebrow and say I told you so :)

JenP if I see correctly it would be appropriate to wish you Feliz Cumple, or Happy Birthday. so here I go
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

*Liff pops into the thread munching on Mo's peanut butter m&m cookies** :D Yay! Hump day is tomorrow! Wait...*checks calendar* yeah! Tomorrow! :cool:

*chuckles* Ooh, I like the sound of that. As long as Danny doesn't come with her ;) I'm good. Free sample? :devil:

I think that thought is shared m'dear :) Mmhmm...definately shared. I wanna know what conversation happens after that scene...

Hahaha! I for the life of me cannot remember that scene but it does sound more than amusing. Danny's such a weirdo sometimes, and I bet you does those quirky things at home...whilst he's cleaning or cooking or something and Lindsay's just standing in the corner rolling her eyes at him thinking, "How'd I get stuck with this guy?" :) But those little quirky things make her smile...she loves him.

Our Montana put a can of spray condom in Danny's pocket. How innocent do you think she is? Heheh. :lol: But their eyes just cant help but wander when they're in the same vicinity. Their eyes are magnetically attracted to each other's body. :devil:

Yeah, definately. But the differences in their demeanor also help in that department. Danny's more vocal I think, and he'll be up in the guy's face with steam coming out of his ears. Lindsay on the other hand would rather keep cool and has that creepy "I'm going to kick your ass out this window in a few seconds" look. And between the two, the guys probably feels a tad bit squeezed in the middle. He might think there's a way out by appealing to Lindsay, but she's just as passionate as Danny is, just shows it in a different way. But yep - they could both clear tracks when they're mad. And when they're both mad at the same person...I'd say they could make Mac squirm.

Oooh, that's an awesome scene. It would be great to see them both work with kids, and that one of them's been asked to take care of the kid until Social Services get there. Linds can be holding the little girl and Danny'll just be standing close, thinking what a perfect mom she'd make one day and then he pictures her cradling 'their' baby with that perfect smile on her face. But then she gets a call or something and hands the girl over to Danny, and he's just all natural with it. Lindsa pops back in and smiles watching him bounce the baby up and down or something. Or better yet, playing peek-a-boo :) She'll see him playing with 'their' baby and realises what a great dad he'd make. *melts*

I think I need to encorporate that into my fic.... :D Heheheh.

What doesn't make us think of naughty thoughts hun? I mean the word 'jingle' isn't even innocent to me anymore - long story.

Oh that would be a cracking good episode! And Danny can wear it under one of his shirts and he'd call Lindsay over and whisper in her ear, "Guess what I'm wearing..." Then again...I don't think she'd guess an interesting t-shirt. She'd probably think it was something naughty...just like we would :p

Hehe - yep ;) Definately gots u guys. And you've got moi too :devil:

Ooh...what if Linds wears that shirt and Danny wears his...and they'd find out and just grin at each other with those knowingly dopey grins. After smirking at each other first of course... and Stella can walk in on them. Roll her eyes. And walk back out laughing. :lol: hehehehehe....!

He's probably just smirk at them and tell them to 'play it safe'. Or...go to his creepy place and start discussing with Danny the pros and cons to spray condom. :lol: Yep - I can see that.

Okay, so I was just wondering. What do you think the team would say if they caught either Danny or Linds, or both sportin' hickey's? I can just see Flack teasing the hell out of Danny when he accidentally spots it just below Danny's neck :p hehehehe. "You guys get naughty last night or something, Dan?" :devil:

Hehehehe.

12. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

Afternoon!!!!

**Chelle-bell Pops in to her favorite place, excited that there are only 2 days and some hours left til she goes to New york!! And of course, for all this D/L talk!!!! :D **

wow, ALOT of people have come swimming back up to our ship!! welcome back every1!!! You have been missed lots!! :D

Mer
    hehe i have to say, that scene - apart from the DL parts, and where flack quips 'Hey Boxer shorts, cold shower this way!' ( :lol: ) that scene where Danny is 'Demonstrating' is very amusing! lol You can just about see his mouth making the noise in the pic lol i love it hehe i smile everytime!! :D

Angffy!!

yay!!! lets go! i cant wait to read it!! :D

**Chelle Skips away with Angffy off to Fici land!!**

:lol: i can just imagine sid,.. he's looking over Danny and Lindsay's vic's body in the autopsy, and without looking at them as they come in laughing and joking around, Sid pops ' tell me, how does that fascinating spray work , exactly?' lol danny would die on the spot, and lindsay would just go beet red!! :lol:

oh, speaking of halloween fics.. im actually writing a quick one shot fic called 'Angels VS Devils' hehe im hopin it will be up before thursday!! ill post the link ;)

catch ya later!!!

13. dl_shipper34

Bleh - I think I'm getting sick. Any chance I can borrow Danny for a while? He always seems to make us feel better :devil:

:lol: for a second there I thought today was Wednesday. But it's not :( *tear*

So how are we all doing today? Enjoying the canon rays and cabana boys? Hows about those fruity drinks? Yummy! *snags a cookie from Mo* Simply scrumptious!

*peers at empty condom spray can on floor* Erm...I'd expect Montana anytime now Mr. Salesman - she seems to be running out of her supply.

Danny and Lindsay interrogating a suspect would be fantastic - the guy maybe hits on Lindsay a bit and Danny gets all defensive, threatening to pommel him if he continues to flirt with his girlfriend *giggles* I like defensive Danny - he rocks.

Funny - I seem to have random bunny tracks here and there. Hmm...very intriguing ;)

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Good morning!! *Mo pops in with delicious Hot cocoa and warm sticky cinammon rolls for everyone and a nice cup of hot tea and some cold medicine for Stuffy! ;) * How are y'all this fine Tuesday morning? I totally thought it was Wednesday for several seconds there too...but alas, it's still a day away! :lol:

Stuffy hon, yup you can borrow Danny, I'll send him over with some extra blankets and soup and cold medicine and he'll make you feel all better! ;) He's good at that! :D

Liff that is SO true! I love it! Danny is the one more likely to get in your face, but I think Linds when she gets mad just might scare me more, cuz she just gets that look in her eyes like "You're dead" and she's so dead serious it can't help but freak you out! :eek: And not that I want D/L mad at Mac (cuz I don't!), but I would love to see them both get really pissed at him just because I totally think you're right that both of them mad at him together would make even him squirm and not much can do that! :lol:

Alright I gotta head off to work again...long weekends, make for fun times...but it's all the harder to go back to work then :p :lol: Aww well...."Hi ho, Hi ho, it's off to work I go!" :lol:

*Mo giggles, smooshes a pie in Chell's face for fun and runs off to her bubble, shimmering away in fluffy joy!* :D

15. xxAnGeLheArtZ

happy birthday, JenP!! many wishes, cake, and hugs!

^^^ angel! heehee...that title is sounding deliciously evil, perhaps naughty? i knowww, youre off and about real soon, hun! :)

i did NOT see that location of yours, Cuzzy! tsktsk :devil: :devil: just when i think your guttery mind cannot get more guttery, you surprise me again! ironically, im liking it! :lol:

i was just thinking that lindsay’s action may have been fairly naughty but it also showed how passionate she is toward and with danny and about THEM.

halloween question: lindsay as a cat, danny as a vampire.

*hands CSI Level One stuffy some chicken noodle soup and fresh bread made with love from lindsay's kitchen*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.