Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by csiemily, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Sidle_my_Idol

Sidle_my_Idol CSI Level Two

Re: Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It

Hey guys,

anybody who care even a little about Sara Sidle and Jorja fox, pls help us spread the news, alert the media, join the campaign (Dollars for Sense), write letters...anything... We would have all done the same thing for any other cast members. Team chemistry is crucial to the show. We are running out of time.

2. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

WE HAVE TO GET IN THIS YOU GUYS!! WE HAVE TO SAVE SARA/JORJA TO SAVE OUR WONDERFUL SHIP AND CSI!!!

ok... anyone got a plan? some should get some things together and ship it off to the 'CSI headquarters'. CSI isn't CSI without Sara Sidle/Jorja Fox there.

(as George Eads said) "There's only one Jorja Fox!"

3. grisslybear

grisslybear CSI Level Two

*comes out of permanent lurkdom for Sara* That's a good idea! This is above ships. It is about appreciating the character of Sara Sidle and Jorja Fox as an actress.

4. Sidle_my_Idol

Yes !! It's not about Ships anymore. We cannot lose Sara Sidle. Any hope of Sandle, Snickers, Swarrick, Sara/Sofia, Sara/Cath...will all never happen. We will never get to see new glimpse of Sara with her co-workers, with labrats, with anyone. We will lose her forever. Pls we gotta do sth.

We are not allowed to link here, but some fans are already working to let CBS know our feelings towards this bad news.

What we can do is:

-Write letters to CBS (pm me or grisslybear to get the addresses and other infos)
    -join the Dollars for Sense campaign
    -contribute to flyovers fans are co-ordinating to send to CBS
    -contribute to flowers being sent to Jorja to show how much we care.

mainly, write letters.

Pls, post this post anywhere you want to alert the fans. If you have any questions or want to know about the campaign and where it is happening, pls send me a message.

5. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Alright Snickers fans - I'm just gonna take a break from this thread for a while - the ads are irritating me.

I shall work on my fic while I am gone. Keep the Snickers love alive!

6. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

*gives drumchik some snickers bars* COME BACK SOON!!! haha:p

about Sara, i think we should get in on this. Sara Sidle is a big part of CSI, and we can't loss that.

but, the thing is.. is that it hasn't even been COMFIRED that she's leaving. Jorja knows, or should knows, how much she does mean to us and CSI. please, Jorja, just come on here and see how much we CARE!!!

*ok.. moving from Sara talk to more Snickery talk... seeing as this IS the snickers thread*

we've gone this far without giving up, lets not stop now! keep the faith everyone!! and... i'll post some pictues, just to brighten your evening (or day... wherever you are!)
    [​IMG]
    *Sara's looking and reading our WONDERFUL thread*
    Sara: YEAH! number 22!!
    Nick: really?...
    Sara: *smiles* there's so talk here about you're little crush on me...

haha!!

[​IMG]
    *nick thinking* you're so gorgeous!
    :D

7. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Sidle_my_idol: Please do us the favour and STOP SPAMMING our thread. We all love Sara, but it's gone overboard. :(

Emily: Great caps + captions! I love the fact that Snickers are reading their own thread and loving it! :D

YAY! We do Snickers proud!

8. YumSnickers

YumSnickers Victim

Hey guys!

I was wondering something. On the previous thread we talked about a petition to get SNickers this season. Is that petition still going on? Because I made a little banner for it that I put in my LJ profile and maybe someone wants it too. It's pretty simple, I'm not that good with Photoshop :p
    There's a link to my LJ in my profile. Go take a look :)

God, I wish I could help with the Jorja thing, but I'm not sure what could I do from over here. I'll be sending lots of good vibes and eating tons of snickers. Not sure how that last one would help, but snickers are good :p

Lovely pictures Emily. They're so sweet together. You have to be blind to not see the chemistry between them.
    If I ever go camping and there's no fire, I'd just call them and I'm sure they'd produce some fire by just looking at each other lol

9. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

great pic emily and the cap is so good to.
    and welcome back yum, smile, sweet, drumchik,hestia,pandora, misery, snickerfan01 did i miss anyone if there is welcome home. and for the newbie welcome to the thread foxrox, csi snickers and libertybell soon i will know each other soon. hands alot of snickers goodie bag to each and everyone of you.

and on the topic of redrum i've notice that to, the lingering look with each other and how they alway try to explain themselves to each other like in rashomama and is just so cute.

[​IMG]

okay that's it for me....

on the side note emily love what you did over the snicker scenario. love it.

10. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Cocoa: great picture! George and Jorja have great chemistry together as well and it translates so well onscreen! :D

Redrum: The way they were giving each other secretive looks and smiles was adorable. :) LOVE LOVE LOVE! :lol:

11. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I have to agree. The spamming needs to stop Sidle_my_idol. You have already gotten an official warning in the Vegas Forum. If it continues in here, you will get another official warning.

To everybody else

The Jorja talk needs to stop now. This is the Nick/Sara thread. Discussion should be limited to your ship, not the actors who play them. I suggest if you want to talk about Jorja and her leaving CSI, then you need to take it to the Jorja threads in the Vegas forum or somewhere else. I will keep reminding you guys until it stops.

Also, discussion needs to stop on that Save Jorja Campaign because that doesn't relate to your ship.

Let's get back to the Nick/Sara discussion now.

thanks.

12. Sidle_my_Idol

Spamming? Guys, that was the only post I was gonna leave. It's an urgent issue. Sorry, but I won't apologize for it. So, that's that.

Ok, to make up for it though, I'd like to say that the scene where Nick found Sara was one of my favorite ever. I have loved all the Nick and Sara scenes in the history of CSI, and a part of me is Snickers.

Off I go.

13. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

With all the little things that we've seen through out the seasons on CSI, I truly believe that Snickers is going to happen. Whether it be this season, or next, I don't care. But it's got to be leading somewhere.

I think in last weeks episode, it became apparent that it is going somewhere . . . Nick was her hero and it could have been Grissom. people at the CBS forum are wondering if the show is heading towards a triangle. I don't think that they (at the show) would've started that up (dropping those hints) if there is, for some reason, no way they could finish it or at least see what kind of momentum or following it could gain. At this point, we have a lot of little loose ends that need to be dealt with before we can get to the good Snickery moments. I truly believe that we're gonna get there - some how, some way. Some day! :)

Good night peoples.

14. Sara4Nick

Sara4Nick Hit and Run

I agree they are opening a way for Snickers. I just hope they decide to go there. Personally I married my best friend and must say that is sometimes not the best thing. They love to remind you of too many things. LOL

I could just see Nick reminding Sara of how she pined after Grissom and even had a fling with him all the while he waited for her. ROFLOL. I really can not wait to see Nick and Sara discuss why she wanted to keep the relationship with Grissom a secret. I think Nick would tell her if she was with him he would have made sure everyone knew. Sighhhhh....

Also is there a site to tell you how to edit music videos together?

15. Misery

Misery Pathologist

I have to say, I LOVE this observation of yours. I did notice that Sara was looking at Nick most of the times during that conversation. And I love the theory of little hints thrown at Nick's way. :D