Episode #602: 'Cyber-lebrity' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Sep 29, 2007.

1. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Wolverine. :lol:

This was great. It was very wow. I enjoyed this episode..

Epecially the interaction between Ryan and Eric and Calleigh... aww it's like old times. The whole team together *tear*

And Eric went to see to make sure he was ok, and *sigh*

I'm very hyper from this episode.

2. nicky16

nicky16 Dead on Arrival

happilyhappy...ssooo true i loved the scene with eric, cal and ryan it was sooo cute just like before with speed...awww :) this epi was better i guess... :)

3. tranceraver69

tranceraver69 Hit and Run

this was a cool episode. somehow i knew horatio was going to put blanks in the gun . go team !!. Go ryan . he looks awesome back with calleigh and eric. and the new girl with the computers who the hell was that!! she is so HOT!!! i cant wait for next week's

4. nicky16

nicky16 Dead on Arrival

one nitpick of mine was the way sam (the new av tech) kept flinging her hand when she was posting the pics in the 3d screen or something it was distracting :mad: coz if i remember calleigh didnt do that when she was using the same thing last week sooo there...and ehh she looks okay ;)

5. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

I don't know.. I didn't really like her... She was too impersonable.. With Tyler, he was silly dorky with the crew.. and Dan the man was, well enough said.. She was just... she doesn't give off the vibe of "AV Tech." Maybe it was just me.

Blanks!? Come on... Calleigh took a bullet like a man. ;)

Wolverine *snickers* I can't get over that.

6. nicky16

nicky16 Dead on Arrival

i agree with you happilyhappy...its sad that tyler disappeared wihtout any explanation :( then cooper's gone and they replace him with sam...who is preety but not that much but her personality is soooo boring its like okay im flipping thru the pictures watever so yeah i dont really appreciate her :eek:

7. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

It was an enjoyable episode. The scene was great with Calleigh, Eric, and Ryan. The new AV didn't have any personality, but maybe I need to give the writers a chance to devlop the character. Her concern for Horatio's well being was touching. I liked the way Horatio took control of the situation with his stalker. Ryan was great as a body guard. The situation may be the best way to develop him.

8. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Just to let you know, there's no need to use the spoiler code in this thread (as long as we're only referring to this episode), as it is a marked 'Spoiler' thread. Thanks for being considerate though. :)

9. speedzone

speedzone Civilian

who sings the song (and the name of the song at the end of the episode)
    It was awesome
    Hope this is the right thread to ask this question

10. Mightion

Mightion Hit and Run

I had a few problems with this episode, not that I didn't enjoy it.

1. I'm going to call this show Western Union from now on, because they TELEGRAPH EVERYTHING. When Callie was talking to the athletic director the first time... the way she flicked her eyes at him at the end, you just knew he was gonna get busted for something.

2. I'm sorry, but I don't see how Candace's boyfriend wouldn't have noticed the added weight of his swapped out shades... heck, how could he have not noticed they "Weren't his"? Unless they were so spanking new he wasn't used to them yet.

3. With the hitlist Horatio's built up over the years, I'm surprised only *one* person came after him; not that it took long to find out who it was. It's like playing hide and seek with a two year old - they're all too happy to shout "You can't find me!"

4. I wondered why they would show Horatio loading a gun if he was just going to leave it in the armrest. How would he know the vengeful son (forgot his name) would break into another Hummer, find a gun, and *not* check to see if it was really loaded.

Not to mention fall for the obvious bait. I'd rather they have used the time to stretch out the A-case; instead of seeing the "Horatio Super God Hero Shield" used for eeeevil. :)

5. Not that Candace wasn't a beautiful girl, but she became an internet fad because of that ONE picture? Did I miss something?

6. I love it - Delko says "Let's look at that picture," and the AV tech knows which one he's talking about without pointing. Western. Union. :)

7. Okay, the coach calibrated all the bows. The archery team only had boys on it. So, who calibrated the bow for the killer if the coach didn't do it?

8. Stria (sp?) on the arrows like a bullet. Why did I know someone would say that?

More later if I think of any more. :)

11. ClarkF1

ClarkF1 Hit and Run

I thought the killer (forgotten her name) said the coach was teaching her to shoot which is why it was calibrated.

12. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

And how did they get the coach on a Stat Rape charge without any physical evidence of sexual intercourse? That doesn't make sense to me either!

Still, great ep overall--Ryan is still getting some much deserved flack for his past actions and his road to redemption as well....

13. tnemgarf

tnemgarf Victim

there is a one-liner: 'mr walker that is not gonna happen'

14. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

The overnight ratings are out and while I thought it was a little better than the premiere it was not by much. The Hollywood Reporter had this to say:

The article also goes on to say that "all" shows seemed to decline from last week to this week...not just Miami. Heroes was down as was Prison Break, Two and a Half Men, K-Ville and others shown last night. The overall winner was Dancing with the Stars but the article attributes the decline of all shows to the Monday Night Football and game the Baseball playoff game.

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

This was a great Ryan ep and since I only watch it for him I really can't complain, but I will.

The idea that the girl became famous on the internet because of that one pic was lame. I thought it was going to be like a naked shower pic or something but there was nothing spectacular about that pic. I also find it hard to believe that there are so many peeps out there with nothing better to do then to track down some high school girl for one stupid lame pic. She was a pretty girl, but I didn't understand why all those peeps were going that crazy over her.
    I have to agree with Mightion on everything they posted on the previous page about the things WRONG with this ep and I can think of a few more, a lot more. I think the show lost their real life police officer consultants that help them make the show seem real.