Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory Mice

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _____Skylar, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Re: Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory

Awww well then that'd be a good b'day present for you Jess hon! ;) Happy day for you! :D

Lol, it's TOTALLY cheesy I know and being the kick-ass girl she is she wouldn't do this, but it'd be funny if we got one of those Eric "helping" Calleigh shoot the bow scenes! :lol:

Couple hours now...darn West Coast viewing! :p

2. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Deklolover: Great spoilers for us! Thank you! :D Can't wait to see the episode myself in an hour or so. Some good E/C for us, I hope.

I don't know... but I don't really see Calleigh as that kind of girl who needs help. I think that she would do well by herself.
    I sort of want her to realize that she does not need Eric, but she just wants him. If that makes any sense at all.

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Del that does actually make sense and I think honestly that needing Eric is what is keeping Call away from him...She does want him (clearly :devil: ) and in all honesty I think she does need him too...but she's scared to death of needing anyone, because like you said she is the kind of woman who likes to do it all herself, so the idea/fact that she needs someone else is scaring the crud out of her and keeping her away from Eric...which is ridiculous...because needing Eric doesn't make her weak like she is thinking it will, instead it makes her stronger... :D If that makes sense! ;)

4. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

YES! That's exactly what I meant. She doesn't pull away from Jake, because at the end of the day-she's not scared as she knows she won't fall for him. :D
    But with Eric! It's another story! ;)

*hugs Mo for understanding my gibberish.*

5. nicky16

nicky16 Dead on Arrival

okay almost done here but.....
    blah...eric and cal only worked together when they had to take evidence from ryan and they didnt talk to each other although cal held the door open for eric but thats abt it :mad:...
    also the doubts abt sam and eric happening dont think so... she kinda falls flat compared to tyler or cooper :)

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, yup I got ya Del! ;) Although I do wish she'd pull away from Jake still...he just pisses me off! :p

Mmmm, thanks for the spoilers Nicky, can't wait to see the eppy still...as always! ;)

7. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

welcome nicky!

my roommate hogged the tv and watched the bachelor...grrr!!! :devil: i won't see the episode until this weekend, my sister tivoed it for me at my parents' house. my internet connection is slow so i won't even able to watch it properly online. i'm so mad right now (but my roommate doesn't know...yet). I would've hurt her except she's like a decade older than me and more pathetic so if the bachelor makes her happy... :confused:

8. nicky16

nicky16 Dead on Arrival

hiphugaholic thats sad :(but you didnt miss anything anyways re: E/C although cal's blouse looked like ahe was going on a date or something i dont like it eric also sucked in the wrdrobe dept... :mad:i think the wardrobe people are shippers so if cal's clothes suck so will eric's :)

9. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Welcome Nicky. :) The spoilers are a tad dissapointing, but I'll still be watching for Eric's little blush or Calleigh's weak smile when they're near one another. :D

Mo: Haha, I'm with you. :p

10. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

I'm not sure if I should spoiler cut this, but in two hours, it becomes a moot point, anyway, so yeah.

Episode Synopsis:

no Jake = good
    no EC = bad

good + bad = this piece of crap hour I endured for 0.1 seconds of EC interaction that shouldn't even count because Ryan was sitting there being mopey

God, give the man his job back already so he can stop feeling sorry for himself and clobbering up what could have been a omg-I-haven't-seen-you-all-episode-let's-fuck type of moment with his constant whining. Just stay in the corner and watch, okay? Good boy.

Can we please have Valera run DNA instead of Natalia? She's younger, quirkier, funnier and doesn't remind me of E/N every time she walks on screen. Plus, Valera has brown hair now and looks totally hot.

How many more times are they going to pull the "omg! arm span = sin(x+2) calibrated to the nth degree means that she's a woman!!! Thanks Nat, for holding up the bow I've been playing with all day long. Doesn't make me, the fucking ballistics expert, look incompetent at all."

Sam was okay. She's... pretty, but yeah, her character's kinda boring. So boring, in fact, that she's going to have the shortest paragraph in my synopsis.

I don't even know what's going on with Horatio anymore. After a while, his voice starts to sound like one of those teachers in Peanuts and I zone out completely. Until he almost got shot, but he didn't, so that sucked too.

In short, someone write a fan fic where Ryan isn't whiny, Sam gets a proper introduction, Horatio almost dies, Valera plays a major role, and EC have lots and lots of rabbit sex.

Oh, to whoever's new, welcome!

11. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

nicky, tell me about it! :(

I did see the top that Calleigh was wearing briefly (bachelor's commercial break) but that's about it. I didn't even see her shoot the arrow! in any case, glad I really didn't miss much or I would've gone ballistic on my roommate, but the fact that she called her bf to see if he watched the bachelor made an overdrive for pathetic kingdom...course I won't say that to her face. I'm asian, we're passive agressive people :devil: She's really nice, just not my favorite person to be around with on monday nights.

12. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

Tonites episode was ok. If Ryan would've left, they could've had some sex on that table. :devil: :lol: Luce at your interpretation of their math equation epiphany. I hate that subject and they just had to bring it up. They had to do this equation: Eric + Calleigh - Clothes = Hot Sex.

Oh and welcome Nikki!

13. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

:( Awww that sucks. I was all excited for the EC, but we didn't get any! :( I wish Ryan left the room, so that EC could have gotten down to buisness. :devil: :p

That_girl: Great equation! How about this? Eric + Calleigh - Jake = True Love.

14. nicky16

nicky16 Dead on Arrival

okay i have to clarify something im not new :)...although thanks for the welcome part :) and yeah the episode sucked coz there was only 1 E/C scene and they didnt even talk to each other so yeah...somebody needs to whack jake ala soprano already :mad:...and like hiphugaholic im asian so im a little bit passive but i also have some spanish blood so yeah :)

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Being on the West Coast and therefore the one the spoiler box would affect let me say, I don't care if you post with them or not...lol, either way I'll read it and if you don't post with it you save me having to "click and drag"! :lol:

Now...no real E/C? Suck! :p Silly Ryan being in the room and not leaving so E/C could jump eachother...although I'd love to see his face if they just cleared the lab table and went at it right there in front of him! :devil: :lol: :lol:
    Someday!!

Okay so less Ryan...more Sam...H near death...lots of Valera...and all the E/C smex we can handle...sounds like a winning formula to me! :devil: CBS' PTB? Let's have it! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.