Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Radical618, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

i may have a poem...actually it's from a hindi song but i translate it into english...its so Sandle :D

There something special in your eyes
    Your breath is the wind that makes my heart soar like a
    kite
    This night is very lucky
    The one whom the whole world desires is close to me
    I have so much to say and yet I question….
    Should I voice what I’ve so often repeated in my heart?
    The light emanating from you
    Makes even the moonlight but a pale shadow compared to
    you
    Your eyes created such a tumult in my heart that…
    All I wish for now is to drown in them.

to me that is so sandle-tastic! :D

2. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Okay, I dunno if you guys have discussed this at all before, and since I'm way too lazy to scroll up and down the past pages...I'll just mention it now anyway.

So it's official that Jorja Fox is leaving CSI in November, not having renewed her contract. So we're going to have to say goodbye to Sara :(

On her last episode, she's going to break up with Grissom, and run away with Greg. *Ponders on how to make that actually happen* Suggestions? :p

3. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Okay everyone, here are the directions to find the big Support Jorja/Sara campaign at YTDaW. Since a link seems to be a no no, just go to the garage when you get to YTDaW & look for the Dollars for Sense page. You don't have to give money to show your support, they have addresses for sending letters & e mails, & links for petitions. Its an exciting place right now. There's talk of a flyover of Universal studios with a banner to save Jorja. And support pouring in from all over the world. What have you gat to lose except Sara?

4. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

People are coming back! That's great! Glad to see you gals (and Liff :p) keeping this ship alive. I have yet to watch the entire episode but I'm just glad Sara's alright... for now.

Which leads me to seattlegsrfan's point. Hello seattlegsrfan! I hope you posted this in the Jorja thread as well! I can't imagine PintSizeGenius' (Soph, right?) spoilers being true. :( I don't know how effective a campaign would be (your first link worked for me) but I suppose it's worth a shot...

Glad to know Greg was worried and the helicopter scene (even though I missed it) sounds great. Any screencaps of it?

5. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

CSI Files have confirmed that Jorja is leaving in November haven't they? At least that was what I made of the article when I read it.

I'm sure we'll be getting a thrilling season though! And I still think Sara'll dump Gris and run off with Greg :p

6. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Liff, no!!! That can't be true! :eek: I haven't read the article yet, guess I should do that... but if she has to leave, then I like your idea about her running away with Greg! Just Sara and Greg, in some old car, driving down the highway, stopping from time to time to...well... *insert dirty thought here* while Grissom's alone with his bugs! :lol:

7. LovingGrissom

LovingGrissom Victim

A banner that say " KEEP JORJA FOX ON CSI " :D will fly over the offices of CSI at Universal City in Los Angeles on Tuesday and Thursday at 10:00 a.m. PST. All this is weather permitting, although the weather looks good for both days.

I though I would pass along this info so that anyone who lives in LA and near enough to Universal City could go there and see the banners and take pictures to post for those who are unable to be there to see the banners.
    :)

8. Lennie

Lennie Victim

kissmesweet - thanks for fic

I wouldnt mind if Jorja wanted a break and then came back, but quitting thats too much :(

9. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Guys, she hasn't confirmed it yet, she told Michael Auseillo, they only did five episode. We will just wait and see if she does leave or not.

Let me tell you about Michael Auseillo, he lied about a lot of thing.

Number 1- he told the fans that Grissom and Sara are not getting together, he wrong about that. They are together.

Number 2- he said that Sara is going to died, but he wrong about that too, Sara survived, (Dead Dolls.)

Number 3- he probably lied about this one too about Sara's leaving.

We will wait and see on Nov. 8th, if she does leave. That was that Sara run off with Greg. I think Eric got one more left of his contract, I'm not sure. Eric, Gary, George, Billy and Marg got one more year left.

10. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Yeah sorry about that. According to the article, multiple sources have confirmed that Jorja will be exiting the show whilst Jorja hasn't yet, and isn't allowed to disclose anything yet since she's still under contract.

11. Sidle_my_Idol

Sidle_my_Idol CSI Level Two

Hey guys,

anybody who care even a little about Sara Sidle and Jorja fox, pls help us spread the news, alert the media, join the campaign (Dollars for Sense), write letters...anything... We would have all done the same thing for any other cast members. Team chemistry is crucial to the show. We are running out of time.

12. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Liff: It's not CONFIRMED, per se... but it's a HUGE possibility. :( *Hugs*

NicknGrissom: ROFL. Yes, Ausiello... is a bit of a nifty source, isn't he? :lol: He gets a LOT of stuff wrong.

13. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

You have already been issued an official warning for this. If it doesn't stop, you will get another one.

To everybody else

The Jorja talk needs to stop now. This is the Greg/Sara thread. Discussion should be limited to your ship, not the actors who play them. I suggest if you want to talk about Jorja and her leaving CSI, then you need to take it to the Jorja threads in the Vegas forum or somewhere else. I will keep reminding you guys until it stops.

Also, discussion needs to stop on that Save Jorja Campaign because that doesn't relate to your ship.

Let's get back to the Greg/Sara discussion now.

thanks.

14. Sidle_my_Idol

Sidle_my_Idol CSI Level Two

Sorry for the trouble, 1CSIMfan, but it was urgent. I was ready to sacrifice my warning-less image of three years for that one post(well, in multiple threads). : )
    You can cancel my account if you need to.

Just so you know, I love Sandle too. There's sth about them.

15. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Sidle_My_Idol: For the love of God, you are not helping anyone here anyway. You are only being a nuisance.

Thanks 1CSIMFan for that. ;)

Okay, so favorite Sandle episode guys? :) Mine is Fannysmackin' of course. ;) I loved the way she looked at him and saw all of his vulnerabilities.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.