Sofia/Sara slash - SalSa

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Selah, Oct 18, 2005.

1. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Re: Sofia/Sara slash? OT

Hey, thought you guys might be interested in the campaign that YTDaW has got started to show support for Jorja staying on CSI.

edited to remove link.

2. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

It is against board rules to link to solicitation sites.

3. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Re: Sofia/Sara slash?

Okay everyone, here are the directions to find the big Support Jorja/Sara campaign at YTDaW. Since a link seems to be a no no, just go to the garage when you get to YTDaW & look for the Dollars for Sense page. You don't have to give money to show your support, they have addresses for sending letters & e mails, & links for petitions. Its an exciting place right now. There's talk of a flyover of Universal studios with a banner to save Jorja. And support pouring in from all over the world. What have you gat to lose except Sara?

4. calleighsgirl

calleighsgirl Dead on Arrival

Oh, beautiful picture, I can practically hear her saying: 'Please, don't leave me Sara.' *sniffles*

GSRfanatic25, yeah, Cath and Sara had that same cat fight thing going on the first 5 seasons, I absolutely hated that.
    But I think it's completely ridiculous to make Sara and Sofia act the same way then. Women are not like 'Oh, another woman, gotta bitch at her.', they can actually be friends... Sara and Sofia could be so great with eachother. *starts dreaming*

EDIT: OK, I think this is going OT now, but I really have enough of people wanting to make Jorja stay on the show... What kind of fan wants to force her into staying when she's really done with the show? I'm rather looking forward to seeing her in other new projects in the future.

5. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Well, I for one am getting sick of all this save Sara talk. There's a lot I have to lose and none of that pertains to Sara or Jorja. Don't you people have anything more important to do than to save a fictional character from a fictional death? To me there are a lot more important things to worry about and to put my efforts into than saving Sara. I'm sorry, but that's my opinion. Plus, this is the shipper thread, so it's really not the place to bombard us with the campaign as well. I would like to see that limited to the Jorja thread.

6. mati

mati Rookie

atfm thanks for the pic! She's awesome, as always.

7. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Hmm? Give me some reasons why I should ship this instead of GSR or Sobra.

What are your guys' favorite moments?

I much, much, much prefer the idea of Sofia finding her than Nick :p.

*Gah* I hate Snickers.

8. calleighsgirl

calleighsgirl Dead on Arrival

Reasons, why you should ship Sara and Sofia?
    Cause they're both smoking hot and they'd just be dynamite together! :D
    They have an amazing chemistry and I think they're just made for eachother. ;)

Well, I can tell you my personal favorite moments between the two (maybe the others have different ones)
    1. the 'Go detect' thing from 6x01 Bodies in Motion, priceless :lol:
    2. Their phone booth date in 6x11 Werewolves
    3. 6x06 Secrets and Flies, when Sofia arrives at the crime scene and Sara checks her out, when she goes into the house. :D

Whenever they're together it just screams for femslash. :D

9. LovingGrissom

LovingGrissom Victim

Re: Sofia/Sara slash? OT?

A banner that say " KEEP JORJA FOX ON CSI " :Dwill fly over the offices of CSI at Universal City in Los Angeles on Tuesday and Thursday at 10:00 a.m. PST. All this is weather permitting, although the weather looks good for both days.

I though I would pass along this info so that anyone who lives in LA and near enough to Universal City could go there and see the banners and take pictures to post for those who are unable to be there to see the banners.
    :)

10. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Hmm... none?

Everyone is entitled to ship whoever they think is hot together or has chemistry. I won't tell you not to ship any of your fave couples and I won't tell you to ship Sara/Sofia. If you don't see the sparks between them, why would you want to ship them? And if you've made up your mind about not seeing the appeal, why do you come here and ask?

To answer the question though, my fave Sara/Sofia moments apart from the ones calleighsgirl already mentioned:

- King Baby: Sara and Sofia taking about boobs :D

- Popping Tags: Sara and Sofia looking smokingly hot in black

- Bild To Kill 2:

[​IMG]

need I say more? ;)

11. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

I'm talking seriously, hun. I'm SICK of shipping GSR. Not so much SoBra, but there wasn't too much to begin with. :p

I'm looking for another ship with Sara.

I have two OTPs (Nick/Greg and Catherine & Warrick). I'm trying to be more fun with my smaller ships. I always thought that Sofia/Sara and Cath/Sara were interesting and cute.

Since I prefer Cath with Warrick...I'm heading over to this side. :D

12. Sidle_my_Idol

Sidle_my_Idol CSI Level Two

Hey guys,

anybody who care even a little about Sara Sidle and Jorja fox, pls help us spread the news, alert the media, join the campaign (Dollars for Sense), write letters...anything... We would have all done the same thing for any other cast members. Team chemistry is crucial to the show. We are running out of time.

13. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Dear god, thank you. Every thread I go into it's there!

Back to hot Salsa talk shall we? Mmmm Salsa.

14. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

The Jorja talk needs to stop now. This is the Sofia/Sara thread. Discussion should be limited to your ship, not the actors who play them. I suggest if you want to talk about Jorja and her leaving CSI, then you need to take it to the Jorja threads in the Vegas forum or somewhere else. I will keep reminding you guys until it stops.

Also, discussion needs to stop on that Save Jorja Campaign because that doesn't relate to your ship.

Let's get back to the Sofia/Sara discussion now.

thanks.

15. mati

mati Rookie

I can only agree with that :D and "BTK" is also one of my favourites too. But I can also complain that we never will have enough screen time with those two, but I would say it anyway in any given situation ;) I would also complain if they would write an episode with only S and S in it ;), wow, that would be one hell of an episode :D !!!