Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #5

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by gsrLOVE, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

While I really like Jorja as an actress, I can't stand the trivial bickering on this board.

So, as a final farewell, I'd just like to say that no matter what Jorja does, I'll be behind her 100%. I hope that she finds something equally as interesting to do after CSI.

2. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

The "you pay and get the mail address" applies to Studio Fanmail, where you can get autographs from. That's not her personal e-mail address.

3. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Really? :eek: I guess I must be watching the wrong version of the show then. Please tell me where I can find the version that doesn't have Sara contstantly paired with Gil - whether it's discussing a case, at a crime scene, in his office, at his house, or the little suggestive marks everywhere in between. I'd really like to see that version. ;) That might even improve my outlook on the show.

This show was so much more fun to watch when Sara worked with Warrick, Sara worked with Nick, Sara worked with Greg, Sara worked with Catherine. The fun in watching each episode in the earlier seasons was to see who would be working together on the case. These days, there's no anticipation because you know who will be for most of the time. Sara was such a more fun character to watch than in the past two years when the character's only purpose has been as a part of GSR. I hate what they've turned the character into.

Remember a Night at the movies, where Sara, Nick & Warrick were on the same case? or Gum Drops where all of the "young 'uns" worked together? even Rashomama, where Sara, Nick & Greg were all together at that coffee shop, and again when they were each writing their notes. And when was the last time they put Catherine & Sara together for more than a single scene? Ok, there was TGTB&TD recently where I think they had two scenes together. Before that...let's see...Secrets & Flies in early season 6, maybe.

All I'm saying is, TPTB have lost their focus on what made this show great. The graveshift just doesn't seem like a team anymore.

I give big kudos to Jorja if it's her choice to leave. I'd really like to see her in a new role, because this one's grown stale.

4. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

And again: This is not the shipper central thread. If you have something negative to say about a ship, do it somewhere else. Thanks.

Well, if it`s so unbearable maybe you should stop watching?!*shrugs*

Anyway, staying on topic : I found another petition:
    Sign here!

It has already 850 votes!!! :D

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

HEAD UP Mod in the room.

Correct this is NOT the place to discuss GSR or any ship, there is a forum and a thread for that. lets keep it there please, you all know the rules. ;) -- Lets get one thing straight right now people are entitled to their opinion, you are entitled to respectfully disagree with said opinion, but attacking people for that opinion not a good idea.

We do have a rule here that fits nicely to remember. -- Show Criticism: It's fine to say a certain aspect of CSI is bad, as long as you don't insult the people who think otherwise, and as long as you actually back up what you say. Jumping in and shouting "Sara sucks!" is not an acceptable form of constructive criticism. -- Now I think we can all interept that in many ways, and yes I changed part of that from "Catherine" to "Sara" to reflect the thread.

Honestly I have to ask myself if Jorja were to read this would she want people bickering and arguing over her in this way? I don't know her personally so I can't say and its up to each of you from what you do know about her to take that into consideration.

*Heads up Mod is leaving the room* ;)

6. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

I don't like the idea of CSI without Jorja on it. But if she wants to leave, if she really wants to, then I'm behind her. I love her enough to stand behind her decision...I'll watch anything she makes!!
    I'd rather have CSI without GSR and with Sara...I'd rather have happy Jorja than sad...
    how about a new campaigne yall...I SUPPORT JORJA FOX
    in whatever capacity.

i agree GSR has been explored a lot recently, and I understand those who don't like it. I don't see it as forced, personally, but that's me. Jorja and Billy are very natural together, because they are both fantabulous actors.
    Let's have happy fangirl time again, please. I've gotten such negative feelings everytime I've come onto this site these past few days.
    Jorja rocks, no matter what where when how or with whom!!
    let's stick to that sentiment in here, por favor!

7. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

GSR isn't shoved down anybody's throat. But that is not what the thread is about. This thread is about the awesomeness of Jorja and Sara, and someone other than me (say, moderators) may become annoyed if we turn this into a discussion about anything else.
    On that note, we resume our regular programming.
    Sara absolutely does not need makeup. She is totally beautiful, and a genius and unbelievably sweet to boot. I love her freckles. ^.^

8. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

totally agree. love her cute little nose...and her hair and her eyes and her shoulders/neck/torso and her legs and tattoo and smile and gap and voice ...she is a genius and she's so naturally gorgeous it's incredible

WE HEART JORJA, YES WE DO, SHE'S FOXY SMART AND A CUTIE TOO...
    lol, i need help, right?

9. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

I love her freckles too. :D I hate that when she's on the show you can't really see them under all the makeup.

10. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

If you do, we all do, and that would be bad for the economy (psychologists would be filthy, dirty, stinking rich). So no, you don't need help.
    Honestly, what's wrong with freckles? They're ADORABLE, especially on her. They should take it off. >.< Contrary to popular belief, one does not need 6,000 pounds of makeup to look good on camera. Seriously.

11. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Oh her freckles are so adorable don't even get me started!!! :lol: I just had a major squee moment :p I did notice in the 8x01 premiere since most of the make-up they forced upon her was to give the illusion that she was bleeding/muddy/dirty, you did get to see some of them I think. I think they laid off on the other make-up, most of it was to make her look grungy.

12. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

Yeah, I cannot WAIT to see her next week. I think I saw her freckleified in the preview. ^.^ *dances and squees for Jorja* That ep has so much comedic potential... *giggles madly*

13. LovingGrissom

LovingGrissom Victim

A banner that say " KEEP JORJA FOX ON CSI " :D will fly over the offices of CSI at Universal City in Los Angeles on Tuesday and Thursday at 10:00 a.m. PST. All this is weather permitting, although the weather looks good for both days.

I though I would pass along this info so that anyone who lives in LA and near enough to Universal City could go there and see the banners and take pictures to post for those who are unable to be there to see the banners.
    :)

14. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

^ OMG that's totally awesome. Who organized this whole thing? They should be made ruler of the world :p

I would cry if I saw that and I was Jorja :lol:

15. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

AAAAAAAAANNNDDD they are already working on a third time, next tuesday.
    God, I can honestly say I love my fandom! :D

I would love to see CM face, when she hears about it! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.