Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory Mice

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _____Skylar, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pendy

Pendy Victim

Re: Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory

Hi Everyone! I'm very excited to post my very first message. I hope I do it right. I've been lurking here for a while and can't stand keeping quiet any longer! I think E/C are the perfect couple. And they are definitely destined to have pretty babies together. Maybe the season 6 finale cliffhanger will be their first lip lock. I don't expect things to move faster than that. Jake is just a little speedbump on their road of LUUUUUV.
    And I'm not surprised a "drinking problem" storyline is developing for Calleigh. I was expecting that for a while. The writers have to do something to spice up her character. But because it's Calleigh it can't be anything to damaging. It's not illegal to drink and she does have a family history of alcoholism. Maybe it's time to show her character isn't "perfect". After all the stress she's been through she needs to stumble a little. Stumble right into Eric's strong loving arms so he can kiss her "all better". :)

2. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Hey, Pendy (is there another name you'd prefer being called?), welcome! Just a piece of friendly advice though, you should probably put bits of your post into a spoiler tag, in case anyone wants to stay spoiler-free. You can do that by going:

[*spoiler*=what your spoiler's about]write spoiler here[/*spoiler*]

But remove the asterisks (*). Anyway, glad you decided to speak up! :)

3. Pendy

Pendy Victim

Oops! I'm so sorry! Thanks for the info somethingsdont. Pendy is fine thanks. I have to practice the spoiler thing.

Eric and Calleigh will have piles of babies

4. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Hey Pendy. Welcome to the thread! lurkers don't stay quiet for lon with us, we just talk too much. Comes with the fandom.

Mmm, I went over to the Jake./Calleigh board to check out the 'competition'. They are all sickeningly happy! Hehe.

Jodie
    xxxxxxxx

5. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Hey Pendy. :)

*waves* Hey guys! Glad to be back. :D

I knew that TPTB would bring something to Calleigh, since she has been in the background in terms of personal stuff... and I really hope that Eric will be there for her. I don't really like Jake (I have nothing against him, other than the fact that he's a jerk!) and I honestly believe that he is just a ploy for TPTB to not make E/C happen STRAIGHTAWAY and earn ratings. :) So YES of course, Eric will be there!

6. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Guys, could someone clarify? I haven't had unrestricted acess to the net and I don't know what these new spoilers about Calleigh are. Could someone upadate me please, my loveys?

Jodie
    xxxxxxxxxxx

7. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

It's happening in episode 9.

These guys think Calleigh witnessed a murder, so they try to hold her up at gun point, but Calleigh brings the bad ass and fights back and there's a car accident and two people die. So Stetler gets involved, blah blah, it turns out Calleigh has been drinking (we don't know how much [I think just a little bit] or with whom). She's also pissed at Jake, but we don't know why. Kinda sounds like he doesn't believe her original statement because she'd been drinking, but that's mostly speculation based on little information, we don't know for sure yet.

8. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Oh thanks Sky. Ohhh, interesting!!

Where'd you find this out? You just always seem to know what's going on hehe.

9. _____Skylar

Jackie posted the spoilers. They're in the last thread and the spoiler thread over at the Miami board.

10. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Thanks doll. I'll go check that out!
    xx

11. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Great spoilers, Sky! Definitely looking forward to it. It seems like there's so much of a chance for Eric to be there for Calleigh, the way she was there for him with the shooting. :)

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Okay I LOVE our new thread title! Totally hot and totally fitting E/C! ;) Brilliant to whoever came up with it! ;) And wow that we're already on page 4 of the new thread...geez I'm falling behind! Lol! I love how fast we move though...this ship is SO alive and kicking...it rocks! :D

they're giving Cal a drinking problem? Or wait...is it just that she had something to drink and had a problem/accident and her breath registered alcohol and so Jake the ass screws up and doesn't believer her story giving Eric the in he needs to make his move and prove that he trust Cal unlike Jake the Jerk!

13. _____Skylar

Nothing suggests Calleigh has a drinking problem, just that she drank that night. I would hate it if they turned her into Abby Lockhard and the triangle into Luka/Abby/Carter. That was baaaad. But from the spoilers it sounds like there's a huge conflict between her and Jake. I'm not really surprised, though. Calleigh herself said that Jake will always love his job more. I don't know why she's pissed. Surely she saw it coming.

14. subterraneantwin

subterraneantwin Rookie

I'm sorry, but I'm too much of lazy-ass to sift through all of the spoilers... does anyone know if we are getting any E/C interaction in tomorrow night's episode?

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Awww, okay that's what I was thinking from what I'd read...that she just had a drink and then something happened...the huge thing between her and Jake yeah doesn't surprise me. Like you said, she really should have seen it coming, let's just hope this is the end and that she doesn't keep him around even after he's an ass to her!

Oh and Sky I finally found and read your "5 ways Eric Delko Lost His Mind" ficcie...I reviewed it already...but I just wanted to rave again...that was some totally hot brilliance hon! Wow! :D Oh for the day we could see that on an eppy! :devil: :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.