Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #5

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by gsrLOVE, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

She should so win an Emmy, her acting in Dead Doll was amazing.

One of my friends that watched it last night was like "Why did she start walking away from the car? That was so stupid, she should've stayed there so they could find her." I jumped in and started defending her. If she'd stayed, she would have been buried under the mud like that other poor dude.

gsr rulz, if I knew anyhting like that, I would so not be in this thread talking about how great she was in the premiere. I would be sending an email to her saying how great she was. I know there are addresses where you can snail mail her, and I'm pretty sure she reads them, but I don't know about an email.

2. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Psyched for next week's ep, too. I absolutely love her hair curled... much more so than straightened. I think it frames her face better.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Her performance in this ep. totally rocked, she takes home the prize, and if she, doesn't win an EMMY for this one, then the award shows can bite me, and their fixed :( I thought she'd get a nod for "COMMITTED" no and then "NESTING DOLLS" no, and then 'EMPTY EYES" no, but this was stellar and no way can any actress top this. she's sensational..phenomenal..brilliant..dazzling.. and amazing! I was riveted, her timing, perfection, in every scene!

4. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

I was arguing with a friend about which is better, NY or LV today. One of my reasons for thinking LV is better was "They have Jorja Fox, therefore that show kicks all other shows' a**es."

I think she'll at least get a screen actors guild award or something. If se doesn't win anything at all, then whoever decides who wins on those award shows are just stupid. Plain and simple; STUPID.

5. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

^ Especially because she hasn't gotten any individual recognition EVER. A lot of actors who deserve it haven't gotten it (like George who was fantastic in Grave Danger). But Jorja really deserves it for everything's she's done for the show. I've always noticed Sara is a key part of the show. She may not be a huge main character, but she definitely plays a large part, and Jorja does too. Her performance in last night's episode was... wow.

I never thought I'd be struck speechless, but that's all there is to it :lol: :p

6. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

She better get major props for the ep, that's all i have to say! she kicked ass, she rocked...she has to get soemthing.
    but, I wanted to pop in here to show off my new avatar, first one. CSI_Kat made it for me, and i offiically lover her more than cake!!
    isn't it the shiz??
    love our foxy lady. i hope she's around for a long time!!!
    even if she's off the show, i hope she gets to do something big, that she'll enjoy. csi won't be the same w/out her, but i'll watch anything that's got a side of jorja...or jorja a la mode...or a jorja entree! (i must be hungry?...)
    can't wait for next week

Jorja Fox Rox
    *foxy lady!!*

7. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Hey guys :) In light of Ausiello's disheartening interview, there have been several online petitions brought up to keep Jorja on the show. Add your signature to show your support and prove to TPTB that Jorja Fox and Sara Sidle are integral parts of CSI. It's the support that counts, even if it is a simple online petition :cool:

8. phantomscreams

phantomscreams Hit and Run

Two things...

1) online petitions rarely work, and never works for scenarios like this. 2) ever think she wants to leave as well? 7 years is a LONG time to be one a single show, most shows don't last that long at all.

While I like the Sara character, I am sick of the GSR being shoved down my throat (I want a forensics drama, not soap opera), and personally I'm ready for one of the CSIs to move on after 7 years of the same people.

9. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

dude, while your point about her wanting to leave is valid and i agree...if you're going to be rude about an actor in a thread dedicated to said actor...well, you shouldn't. take your opinion to another thread, or keep them to yourself, please. GSR isn't shoved down your throat, stop watching the show if you've got a problem with it. there's not even that much of it compared to most shows out there w/ the damn characters f**king each other at every turn. these crime scene investigators are humna, they have personal lives. they are based on a bunch of real people...it's bound to happen that they find romance at some point or another. dating and sex and romance and PERSONAL stuff is a part of life
    i realize, phantom, that you're not bashing sara, more of gsr...so i apologize for my statement to that effect.
    in general, jorja fans, i just wish people would get over this hang up on jorja sucking and gsr sucking and everything...

sorry, my rant
    please dont' get mad at me

10. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

My feelings exactly.

11. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I totally agree. If Jorja's going to leave it's her own decision. I read she said she had an offer for a contract prolongation but didn't want to take it. That means she didn't get fired, therefore a petition would be pointless anyway. Not that I've ever heard about an online petition making a change anywhere.

And with the GSR thing (and this is no bashing but just stating an opinion, one that everyone is entitled to have) I agree that it's overdone, I don't want any ship portrayed on the show. There is room for all couples in the world of fanfiction, no need to show something a majority of the viewers doesn't want to see. (This again is no GSR fan bashing, but truth is, while there are a lot in favor of the pairing there are more who are against it.)

I'm not going to elaborate on my opinion here as I this is not a place to discuss the GSR issue. It's about Jorja/Sara, and while I've always loved Jorja and liked her character, I understand her decision to move on. The show is starting to go down the drain, better leave the sinking ship while there's still land in sight. She's a sensible woman, she's old enough to know what she's doing (at least she should be :p)

12. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

I agree, too. If Jorja wants to leave to do other things, that's perfectly understandable. I mean, she's been on the show for 7 years!

Oh, and cute icon, MiaCharlize. ^_^

13. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Ehm, ok.....If you want to state your opinion, then that`s fine, but don`t talk about "the majority" of viewers, because you have no idea what they want.
    Honestly, this is still a Jorja thread, so can we please stop bashing GSR in here, since she is a part of it and apparently very invested in the storyline?!
    I mean, no offence, but most of the so called "Sara fans" here, can`t even sign a petition!
    It`s taking 10 sec. of your time people, and even if it`s not working at least you`ve shown your support to a wonderful actress.

*shakes head* Something is def.wrong on this board.

And because the ship is sinking CBS had over 25 million viewers last thursday??? Mmh.....

14. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

I'm not saying the petition is going to make a huge difference guys, I'm just saying that with all the signatures its getting that's showing Jorja our support. Believe me, if Jorja wants to leave, I'll stand by her all the way. The way she was making it sound in that article with Ausiello the set hadn't become a very healthy environment for her, so as long as she's happy, I'm happy :D

The main reason I'm pushing the petition is because at one point in the article she says that she totally avoids blogs now because she became too dependent on other people's approval (something I think we can all understand). By having the petition-- even if it is a simple online petition-- it's showing support by the millions of fans who still think she's made of awesome :p

15. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

Thank you. My thoughts exactly.

I'm not exactly sure how that makes sense. The most GSR that has been shown is what.. a hand-hold? CSI is different from any other show, I know it is a science show, but it is also drama.

My next point refers to two things, mostly Jorja, but also what I was just talking about.

When I first heard that Jorja might be leaving, yes, I was disappointed. She's my favourite character and I'm also not a fan of change. So my first instinct was that I didn't like the decision. Now, I'm thinking about it more, and I feel that it's her decision. I'm finding that it really bugs me when the viewers want to control the show. If that happened, there would be no surprises or anything and the show would get boring. I think I'm okay with whatever the writers decide, because it's their show. That refers to Jorja leaving, and that's my opinion on all the ship-bashing. (even though I'm a GSR shipper, that's my opinion on other ships too. it's up to the writers).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.